Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
Why can't u make a Update for mega for windows pc i really want to play this game it won't let me play on game Core is there a web site i can down load it from ?

renato186a

Sep 6, 2020
translation brazil portuguese

obs: extract and put the portuguese folder in the tl and the option file replaces it in the game folder
obs2: only translated dialogs. no need to activate language

Didorf-5786

Jul 3, 2021
People, and there is a complete step-by-step guide for S1 version 15.1.0, which will describe what to choose in the dialogues, for a better outcome, the guide for version 13 is already outdated

richiman

May 3, 2022
Mac version cooked and updated by richiman on Windows 11 - not tested.

Not tested, so if anyone can test this version, let me know if it works.

Reactions: Lena Tran

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
so I have to say after finishing CK1 and 2 (up to the current release) I quite enjoyed my experience it was pretty down to earth and while hot and sexy for most of the girls, I enjoyed the quiet sweet times with Lauren and Penelope even with the girls who I wouldnt have expected (Aubrey and Nora for example) I cant wait to see what happens next.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I am really interested in seeing whats going to happen if you support both of them, in my play through I've been making them do the basic minimum so that neith has the advantage, I kinda expect it to blow up in MC's face
I'm interested in what happens if Chloe loses, considering she will lose her scholarship. Will the outcome have as big of an impact that they have teased it will?

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
I'm interested in what happens if Chloe loses, considering she will lose her scholarship. Will the outcome have as big of an impact that they have teased it will?
so I accidentally borked my CK2 game by using the advanced option before part 4 in the relationship builder, so I did a fresh install. and this time did the basic run through, and decided not to pursue Chloe because after going back through, she kind comes off as a self interested bitch but the kind that doesn't believe she is in the wrong. I also stayed just friends with Lindsey as well this time around because while she is nice, the character feels kind of shallow imo in the sense that theres not much to her character other than being there to oppose Chloe.

that being said going forward I am focusing soley on Aubrey, Nora, and Penelope as main girls while the others are FWB (I adore Riley but I dont see a serious relationship with her happening). Lauren felt like that "first girl" games throw at you and on my first play through in CK1 I felt stuck with her and not feeling free enough to pursue anyone one else. the Europe Trip was nice with the exception of Charli, but I think mostly everyone here thinks that guy should go eat a dick and choke on it. Also correct me if I am wrong but wasnt one of the draws of this game the fighting aspect of it? I was kinda hoping there'd be more tornaments or more opportunities that what we've had so far.

Anyways I am excited to see what this new update this week brings and what future installments bring for the MC and the girls.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
so I accidentally borked my CK2 game by using the advanced option before part 4 in the relationship builder, so I did a fresh install. and this time did the basic run through, and decided not to pursue Chloe because after going back through, she kind comes off as a self interested bitch but the kind that doesn't believe she is in the wrong. I also stayed just friends with Lindsey as well this time around because while she is nice, the character feels kind of shallow imo in the sense that theres not much to her character other than being there to oppose Chloe.

that being said going forward I am focusing soley on Aubrey, Nora, and Penelope as main girls while the others are FWB (I adore Riley but I dont see a serious relationship with her happening). Lauren felt like that "first girl" games throw at you and on my first play through in CK1 I felt stuck with her and not feeling free enough to pursue anyone one else. the Europe Trip was nice with the exception of Charli, but I think mostly everyone here thinks that guy should go eat a dick and choke on it. Also correct me if I am wrong but wasnt one of the draws of this game the fighting aspect of it? I was kinda hoping there'd be more tornaments or more opportunities that what we've had so far.

Anyways I am excited to see what this new update this week brings and what future installments bring for the MC and the girls.
One of College King's worst design flaws is having a fighting system, having a character like Charli, and not being able to use said fighting system to kick his fucking ass.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes