horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
One of College King's worst design flaws is having a fighting system, having a character like Charli, and not being able to use said fighting system to kick his fucking ass.
kicking his ass would probably make the MC feel good for a moment but how they ultimately handled it imo was great.

Reactions: Night Hacker

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
kicking his ass would probably make the MC feel good for a moment but how they ultimately handled it imo was great.
Perhaps. But who is to say they couldn't do both? MC comes home from the trip only to find that Charli has pledged the Apes/Wolves for the sole purpose of throwing hands with him. Saturday night main event. This town ain't big enough for both of us. It would be the first time the player would actually want to not skip the fight scene.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
Perhaps. But who is to say they couldn't do both? MC comes home from the trip only to find that Charli has pledged the Apes/Wolves for the sole purpose of throwing hands with him. Saturday night main event. This town ain't big enough for both of us. It would be the first time the player would actually want to not skip the fight scene.
lol Charli was a bitch and if the MC can take on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and kick his ass no problem I dont see how Charli could stand a chance.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
so I accidentally borked my CK2 game by using the advanced option before part 4 in the relationship builder, so I did a fresh install. and this time did the basic run through, and decided not to pursue Chloe because after going back through, she kind comes off as a self interested bitch but the kind that doesn't believe she is in the wrong. I also stayed just friends with Lindsey as well this time around because while she is nice, the character feels kind of shallow imo in the sense that theres not much to her character other than being there to oppose Chloe.

that being said going forward I am focusing soley on Aubrey, Nora, and Penelope as main girls while the others are FWB (I adore Riley but I dont see a serious relationship with her happening). Lauren felt like that "first girl" games throw at you and on my first play through in CK1 I felt stuck with her and not feeling free enough to pursue anyone one else. the Europe Trip was nice with the exception of Charli, but I think mostly everyone here thinks that guy should go eat a dick and choke on it. Also correct me if I am wrong but wasnt one of the draws of this game the fighting aspect of it? I was kinda hoping there'd be more tornaments or more opportunities that what we've had so far.

Anyways I am excited to see what this new update this week brings and what future installments bring for the MC and the girls.
#TeamKim The only girl that matters

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Charli training to fight the MC just seems dumb, he served his purpose, and I am sure he'll be back probably hire thugs to take MC out, I never saw Charli as one that would get his hands dirty
Charli has not served his purpose until he is picking his teeth up off the mat. Leaving a face that punchable unpunched is a crime against nature.

summom

Dec 2, 2018
So... what's the difference between Apes and Wolves? Which one has more sex scenes? And what about the relationship with bros?

Faith04

Jan 8, 2022
What happend to the fighting in this game...? the plot?? , was a good VN at start but ... with this "CK 2" thing.. i lost interest in this game.
Apes and Wolves for what? is only like "casual date , get tired , sleep" again no story or plot at all.
And maybe the worst thing... the apps in the phone are bugged as f***.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
What happend to the fighting in this game...? the plot?? , was a good VN at start but ... with this "CK 2" thing.. i lost interest in this game.
Apes and Wolves for what? is only like "casual date , get tired , sleep" again no story or plot at all.
And maybe the worst thing... the apps in the phone are bugged as f***.
Why would there be some epic story in a slice of life adult game? There is currently an arc with the whole Chloe vs lindsey conflict but that's it and I think that fits. Apart from that its really just about the relationships with the girls which are mostly well done (apart from emily) so it depends if you are invested in them or not

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
So... what's the difference between Apes and Wolves? Which one has more sex scenes? And what about the relationship with bros?
There are some girls that are quicker to like you in one frat than in the other, but there are only two (so far) that are locked depending on your preference. If you're an Ape, you have a path involving Cameron's sister; if you're a Wolf, you get to know Ms Rose the teacher better.

It's easier to keep a KCT of Loyal if you're a Wolf, or Confident if you're an Ape. Popular is the hardest to achieve anyway, but it's not all that difficult.

Reactions: JEPelerin
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes