Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Hey folks. I'm doing the Murder Mystery on the ferry and can't figure out how to separate Nora and the other girl. What do I do? I think they are the only ones I have to murder.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hey folks. I'm doing the Murder Mystery on the ferry and can't figure out how to separate Nora and the other girl. What do I do? I think they are the only ones I have to murder.
I used the walkthrough for version 13.01. The link is in the OP for season1

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I accidentally deleted the application (the file that needs to be clicked to start the game) for season 1. Can anyone help me or refer me to where I can download it again?
You could always download RenPY and then create a project using all the files you have left then have RenPY recreate the executable needed.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I accidentally deleted the application (the file that needs to be clicked to start the game) for season 1. Can anyone help me or refer me to where I can download it again?
You can go into your Recycle Bin, or Rubbish Bin if you have it instead, then right click on it and chose Restore. It will go back to the folder.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Please tell me we kills the Charli and buries him in a Hobbit's grave? I really don't like that guy. LoL

Blindedmoon

Apr 12, 2018
You can go into your Recycle Bin, or Rubbish Bin if you have it instead, then right-click it and chose Restore. It will go back to the folder.
Can't find it in the recycle bin. I guess the deletion was permanent during the accident. To be clear, the that needs to be clicked to open the game was deleted. Not the whole game. Anyone who can send that specific file?

donpablo12

Sep 28, 2018
I am sorry if this has been posted in this thread. This happened to this version and the last update Can someone tell me how to fix this problem

"
'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/gui.rpy", line 377, in script
init python:
init python:
File "game/gui.rpy", line 381, in <module>
@gui.variant
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'variant'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Applications/renpy-7.4.6-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Applications/renpy-7.4.6-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
init python:
init python:
File "/Applications/renpy-7.4.6-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.4.6-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/gui.rpy", line 381, in <module>
@gui.variant
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'variant'

Darwin-20.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
College Kings 2 0.9.1s (Act: 1) (SHA: 1ba1d400)
Wed Jun 15 13:10:42 2022

Jul 27, 2019
It's more than confusing you are right.

Your version 13.0.1 is CK1 (College Kings) the first game. It covered Saison 1 ACT1 to ACT4 and it finished at version 15.1.0.
After that they made the Saison 2 as a new game starting at the of S1 ACT4 but was labeled as CK2 ACT1.
Colleg Kings 2 started at version 3.0.0 (I think) and it's previous last version was v3.0.16s.

Now, they made change (to fix bugs and to avoid confusing people with the naming convention...), so the last version of CK2 became College Kings 2 Act 1 v0.9.1.s

So, if you are on version CK1 v13.0.1 you should get the last CK1 version which is 15.1.0 (and play it until the end to be sure to see all content).

Then if you want to continue on the plot, you will need to play CK2.
Keep in mind that actually your saves game from CK1 can't be imported to CK2, it's buggy as hell.
What you can do is to start which the path builder and choose the options to reflect your CK1 game play.

I didn't played with the CK2 v0.9.1s yet, only CK2 v3.0.16s, so I'm not able to discuss about it's content.
goddamn, haven't been following this game for a year and now it's fucking confusing and buggy as hell. Thanks
nefelfine for the brief explanation.

Gaspen_payne

Sep 12, 2021
Please help, everytime i open the gallery this always shows up and i can't open the gallery, i'm playing CK 15.1.0 on Joiplay.
--------------

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Vincent/VIN_ULTRA_TRAINING/vin_ultra_act.rpy", line 3, in execute
File "game/Vincent/VIN_ULTRA_TRAINING/vin_ultra_act.rpy", line 69, in execute
Exception: Unknown transform property: u'xysize'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "_layout/screen_main_menu.rpymc", line 28, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3276, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3694, in interact_core
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 568, in visit_all
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3694, in <lambda>
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 637, in update
File "game/Vincent/VIN_ULTRA_TRAINING/vin_ultra_act.rpy", line 69, in execute
File "renpy/sl2\sldisplayables.py", line 446, in sl2add
File "renpy/display\transform.py", line 453, in __init__
Exception: Unknown transform property: u'xysize'

Leonin

Dec 6, 2018
I have nothing against a bit of craziness around, sometimes.

There is a small difference here, though. After Penelope's trial, and the date with her, it looks like the dean has some grudge against her (although she asks her later to take care of Oscar). So the sex scene in the dean's office is more like a death warrant, in my opinion.

Besides, I think that the first time, not necessarily with Penelope, but with ANY girl, should be somewhere private (I mean, I don't recall that the first time with the rest of the CK girls being somewhere public, restrictive, you name it)
What makes that more bizarre is that you just spent the night together. you sleep in your underwear then go to the deans office and only then have sex on her desk and chair. This is a series where you and Emily do in it a public bathroom, you and Aubrey do it on a plane, and Chole takes you on a sidewalk next to main building on campus but I agree for her character it makes no sense. Hopefully Autum does not decide that for her first time she wants you in the middle of class while it is going on. The promise is that the plotting will be great from now on so that is a plus. I still do not understand why the entire campus seems to have a vote on who leads a sorority. Who outside of that sorority would even care and why would they ever get a say?

I also wonder is that girl from the gym you went on a date on still a character or has she been dropped completely? last time I remember seeing her is outside the port a potty at the deer fund raiser. Seems like forever ago and the path builder does not even mention her so I assume she has been cut.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm still impressed at the alacrity with which the sorority election escalated from an idle notion on vacation to a surreptitious palace coup to a full-fledged shit-show engulfing the entire campus in a sectarian conflict that threatens to bring the entire Greek system tumbling down. All because Chloe is truculent, scornful of advice, and indifferent to constructive criticism.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes