Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
This is what I've been getting, I tried deleting and reinstalling but no changes.
I've found that you have to either respond to the message fully, and then proceed. And the looping doesn't happen. Or you just ignore the phone until the game forces you to use it to respond to new messages.

The latter is what I did for my run, and then I proceeded far enough (probably into the next episode) where the blue dot disappeared from the person's name, and then the looping didn't happen.

Sojuwara

Apr 2, 2020
I've found that you have to either respond to the message fully, and then proceed. And the looping doesn't happen. Or you just ignore the phone until the game forces you to use it to respond to new messages.

The latter is what I did for my run, and then I proceeded far enough (probably into the next episode) where the blue dot disappeared from the person's name, and then the looping didn't happen.
It only happens when I load my game

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Hello!

I gave this game a try last weekend and there's something i'd like to know if there is a solution. Usually in those game, i try a few different routes with different peoples, usually the usual man-whore, and then single girl characters.

I tried a Penelope only run, with Loyal stat, not being overly dickish with people, joining the wolves. My issue is, regardless of what i do or which choices i make, after kissing her goodnight after the homecoming scene at her dorm door, Riley magically pop and you go with her without asking any questions and do her dirty with 0 possibilities to say no, regardless of what happened.

So is there no way to be in a Penelope exclusive path? Your only solution is to be a dirty cheater with her? Knowing this game characters a bit, is there a way to be a dick to Riley or some way that she don't bug you?

Krabgee

Feb 5, 2019
So is there no way to be in a Penelope exclusive path? Your only solution is to be a dirty cheater with her? Knowing this game characters a bit, is there a way to be a dick to Riley or some way that she don't bug you?
I mean, you just went to a dance at the beginning of the year... you're not dating yet. But I guess the devs did this so you could go to the dance and still have a scene (pretty much every character has a scene).

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
I have never seen a game as popular as this and doesn't have a working current android port. They just refuse to port this game. I counted some 20 plus request on the request forum and nothing. Kind of sad since it is a pretty solid game.

• Sad
Reactions: Sir Weshmish

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
What is it that makes you have to sleep with Riley after Homecoming no matter who of the ones without sex scenes you went to the dance with? What determines it? What forces it on us?

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I have never seen a game as popular as this and doesn't have a working current android port. They just refuse to port this game. I counted some 20 plus request on the request forum and nothing. Kind of sad since it is a pretty solid game.
Someone posted a link to 0.8.5 Android version a few days ago.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Someone also made a port of the 8.3 for us ... OP must be busy ...
Download android v0.8.3 APK Mega
What is it that makes you have to sleep with Riley after Homecoming no matter who of the ones without sex scenes you went to the dance with? What determines it? What forces it on us?
Someone posted a link to 0.8.5 Android version a few days ago.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Still too many bug. I reject Emily but somehow she still message me and invite me to the arcade?

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Maybe the actual demand among the people paying for the game, as opposed to say the guy (you) who is just constantly asking for and/or complaining about the lack of an android game port in 90% of their forum posts on a piracy board....just hasn't made it a worthwhile priority for him?

I mean your investment level in that is obviously relatively high. So instead of the literal count 25 past times you've done that within this game thread....maybe the less frustrating and more fruitful path for you to consider taking is donating $1 to the game's patreon, and see what might come out of doing it there next time?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Still too many bug. I reject Emily but somehow she still message me and invite me to the arcade?
Does the acarde event trigger in the current version ?
Last version i played i get the invitation but the event never happened...

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Maybe the actual demand among the people paying for the game, as opposed to say the guy (you) who is just constantly asking for and/or complaining about the lack of an android game port in 90% of their forum posts on a piracy board....just hasn't made it a worthwhile priority for him?

I mean your investment level in that is obviously relatively high. So instead of the literal count 25 past times you've done that within this game thread....maybe the less frustrating and more fruitful path for you to consider taking is donating $1 to the game's patreon, and see what might come out of doing it there next time?
Hey there mate, I have donated to the dev pateron page so know your facts prior to assumption ok.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I feel like I have brought great dishonor upon my family for using the auto win lol

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes