lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Finished my second playthrough of 0.8.3, this time I focus on Chloe. Found two new bugs. In addition to well known phone bug there's skipable bug when you visit dog shelter and speak to Autumn. A few times during that talk game shows an error (NameError: Name 'Politics' is not defined) but there's button Ignore so you can go on. And after the homecoming (fucking Lindsey! I'm sorry for her mom but still) and right after Rose move out from her house there's sex on the phone with Amber. That sex talk is unavoidable, if you try to evade sex on the phone (and keep it just message exchange) game shows an error with Rollback button. If you rollback and engage in sex on the phone it leads to mutual orgasm and crritical error after that, game crush with a message:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While the first error looks like undefined variable in that scene the second error after the phone sex talk is actual error in the code, it seems there's no pointer to next screen.

Update: Funny thing I found out a way to bypass that error. If I press Exit phone at the beginning of message exchange it just close and the game goes on.

Another thing I find out after some playthoughs is MC' definig feature. Bros before hoes mindset sets you on a path with really little girls and for adult VN lovers it's the least desired thing. I like how versatile game is but if you really want to hook up with girls Confident is the feature you must have. Most girls like it, it's a requirement for some sex scenes and only confident MC can stop Grayson from painting the wall with Chloe's phone number, only confident MC can fuck Amber in the ass (you just need to skip that phone sex part).

Last edited:

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Hey there mate, I have donated to the dev pateron page so know your facts prior to assumption ok.
You mean my assumption based on you being in this very thread 2 weeks making statements like this - " Almost all these games are not free unless you are a pateron. Guess what, we still get them for free because a nice pateron will always post the game and someone else will mod it for all platforms etc."

And then replying back to the guy then pointing out the game was free on stream that didn't help you because it didn't offer android ports.

So yeah...it was an honestly aimed suggestion man. Try it or just continue making typical fake support here claims in some attempt to back up your constant need to complain about the lack of android support you apparently have no interest in even supporting yourself.

That or like...maybe get yourself a more optimal option to steal and play these games like 99%+ of everybody else is already doing.

Last edited:

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
You mean my assumption based on you being in this very thread 2 weeks making statements like this - " Almost all these games are not free unless you are a pateron. Guess what, we still get them for free because a nice pateron will always post the game and someone else will mod it for all platforms etc."

And then replying back to the guy then pointing out the game was free on stream that didn't help you because it didn't offer android ports.

So yeah...it was an honestly aimed suggestion man. Try it or just continue making typical fake support here claims in some attempt to back up your constant need to complain about the lack of android support you apparently have no interest in even supporting yourself.

That or like...maybe get yourself a more optimal option to steal and play these games like 99%+ of everybody else is already doing.
You make me laugh man. First I apologize because of my typo when I said 99% of these games aren't free. The correction is 99% of these games ARE free.

When someone creates these games rule number 1 should be that you are doing this beucase it is your passion. You will fail if you think you are going to make money on this shit consistently.

Yes I have spoke to several devs and their games make 8k to 19k a month but they all say the same thing..... It's great having support but I do this regardless.

So I do support plenty of these devs. Some don't make android ports so I have to still come here to this community to get the android port.

I am so freaking sorry that me asking about a port upsets you so much. How about just ignore my request then? How about someone that is a porter will respond if needed? It's just words and if it offends youor bugs you so much.... Well I won't finish my statement.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Geez, the phone messages get all screwed up all the time in this title. The only way to repair is to replay from scratch every time. Kind of a bummer. I've looked through the code but must dig into it more as I can't find the issue it's having w/ the persistent file.

Dec 18, 2019
The phone Icon doesnt show up for me. the only time i can access it is the first two times when the game does it automatically. The only way i can get past is saving then loading immediately. Otherwise I can't progress and even with this trick it just gives me the "default" choice of the text conversation.

I'm playing on Android through JoiPlay.

Last edited:

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Latest on Patreon

Hey everyone!
As you are all aware, with the new expanded team we needed some adjustment time in order for all of us to work as a single unit. We now have an amazing team fully dedicated to bringing polished updates backed up by a great story and to continuously add exciting new features.

Here's what's happening:

1) 0.9 is in full development and set to release in April. It will come with a ton of new amazing locations, hot side characters and immersive storylines. I will write a detailed breakdown of what you can expect when we announce the exact release date over the coming week or so.

2) We are creating a dedicated team for outreach and sharing insights on what is happening with our development for Patreon, Discord and social media, to more frequently bring in more behind the scenes stuff and other Patreon only goodies.

3) Discord has started to get some reorganization as you already noticed, but we are also brining a lot more events in both April and May for our whole Discord community, as well as a few Patreon only events.

4) We have organized our writing and plot teams and added some new incredibly talented people, which allows us to solidify the story more and provide you with more immersive scenes and storylines. This will have an especially large impact starting in 0.10 as we've really improved the way we build the narrative.

5) Last, but not least, we have decided to keep our communication even more open and deliver even more additional and special content for our Patrons . Expect more renders, wallpapers, animations and couple of special surprises.

We are very excited about everything coming in April and the months following and we are stoked to bring you the best possible updates with lots of new features that will ultimately form the complete Act 2 coming this summer. Furthermore, we are extremely grateful for all the support we are getting from you guys, and we cannot stress enough how much your support means to the whole team.

Stay tuned,

- Steve

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Again with rushed updates? I really rather them ending this act, call it season 1 and then focus on fixing the insane amount of bugs the game has and actually give a plot that isn't the MC just livin college life.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Again with rushed updates? I really rather them ending this act, call it season 1 and then focus on fixing the insane amount of bugs the game has and actually give a plot that isn't the MC just livin college life.
There isn't much to go off of plotwise, which I guess is the intention. We are pretty much just jumping between events without any real intrigue or complexity. There's a few character moments that suggest something deeper, but thus far there isn't much. The bugs just make this all more apparent since they actually screw with progression and interaction which seems to be the primary focus of the game.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
looking though the file where I have the game I found out that I have a rar with the 0.2.1 version and the latest and man the size difference is amazing xD

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
At the start of the game in phone tutorial it says "You can access the phone whenever the phone icon appear in top right corner of your screen."

But in the free roam there is no icon visible.
[Android User]

Last edited:

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
At the start of the game in phone tutorial it says "You can access the phone whenever the phone icon appear in top right corner of your screen."

But in the free roam there is no icon visible.
[Android User]
That's weird. Never seen that bug before. But I also haven't played on Android.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Is there a fix for the game crashing during the sexting?
I've read through 5 pages now, but haven't found anything

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Is there a fix for the game crashing during the sexting?
I've read through 5 pages now, but haven't found anything
v0.8.5 might have that fixed, but even then it still has some bugs that might mess up future choices. tbh i'm still on v0.7.1 and gave up long time on this update so i will just wait for v0.9 before continuing since i have like 3 save paths and don't want to start over unless absolutely necessary.

Reactions: botc76

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
There isn't much to go off of plotwise, which I guess is the intention. We are pretty much just jumping between events without any real intrigue or complexity.
So in essence pretty much like 99.9 of these games, including the majority of the most successful ones :)

The MC just livin college life plot here is hardly some super shallow presentation experience that initial comment implied, and works just fine here given the game has tapped into mainstream market appeal where that stuff obviously sells pretty well (as evident in how well that game has been doing despite the last couple updates being fairly buggy to all heck, and with that phone continually breaking games since it was implanted).

That said, every time i read one of the patreon updates lately making it a point to extensively go on and on about how much the "team" is expanding....I read it more as a cash grab driven presentation ploy then some honestly laid out indicator that this game is going to suddenly start turning any corners on the polish side.

I'll believe that latter when I actually see it happen.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hello guys ...i kinda need ur opennion or advice from u befor i download this game ...is it have more sex scenes in it already ? or just like the other the other games this days still in the blowjobs titjobs handjobs shit ???

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
hello guys ...i kinda need ur opennion or advice from u befor i download this game ...is it have more sex scenes in it already ? or just like the other the other games this days still in the blowjobs titjobs handjobs shit ???
I downloaded the file in the opening post from Mega and the games got quite a bit of juicy scenes. The file I downloaded came with the scenes unlocked and an auto win function for fights

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes