hamod

Jan 5, 2021
well i dont want just unlock any thing from start ofcourse or galary ..but i was looking for game that dosnt keep me playing like 3 or 4 days just watching some dude jerking off or blowjob or all kind of jobsss like what is going on now a days... i want it to be in the story ..good story with more sex scenes ..not just teasing for ever untel the end of the ver ..i wested many days trying games like that blindly soo thats why i ask first ..soo u guys think i should try this 1 ? :(

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
well i dont want just unlock any thing from start ofcourse or galary ..but i was looking for game that dosnt keep me playing like 3 or 4 days just watching some dude jerking off or blowjob or all kind of jobsss like what is going on now a days... i want it to be in the story ..good story with more sex scenes ..not just teasing for ever untel the end of the ver ..i wested many days trying games like that blindly soo thats why i ask first ..soo u guys think i should try this 1 ? :(
Yeah, its doesn't do the sandbox "today you get level 1 handjob" and "now you get the level 2 handjob... in a different pose!" bullshit. You don't have to worry about that.

• Love
Reactions: hamod

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
You should try it. Its a good game. Pretty straight forward.
I've done 2 playthroughs.
When you open the game gallery the game gives you a warning that in doing so your seeing spoilers. I only did it to check what scenes I missed in my runs

• Love
Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
You should try it. Its a good game. Pretty straight forward.
I've done 2 playthroughs.
When you open the game gallery the game gives you a warning that in doing so your seeing spoilers. I only did it to check what scenes I missed in my runs
thank u soo much guys that was help full ...yea i like to open galary at the end for messing scenes or atleat to check if i put the mod correctly ...oh theres many paths not bad....is there more side females also u will bang or just the main females ?

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Yeah, its doesn't do the sandbox "today you get level 1 handjob" and "now you get the level 2 handjob... in a different pose!" bullshit. You don't have to worry about that.
yeaaa i get pissed off when i jumped like from old games to new once :( the old one u will be teased just few houres or max 1 day introducing u all chars ..but now ...they r lazy to make side characters and they keep u play like 4 days just hand job blowjob ass job titjob eyesjob nose job 007 job ...its like damittt r u kiddng me is the mc is kinda gay or what ? he is like ( ohhh niceee titjob ..thats all i need who cares about ur worm pussy ...or sometime he just keep fingering the girls ...its like all femals in the game r bunch of lesbians they not interested in sex) then booooom end of the ver... see u next time :( what a west of time

Xnxx476

Dec 23, 2020
Hi,

So I recently downloaded this game on Android but phone icon does not appear anywhere on the screen. It goes to the default option if I skip the options.

Is there a solution to this?

Edit: 'Window' option in the settings also doesn't work

Last edited:

anonymous2123

Jun 28, 2020
Hi,

So I recently downloaded this game on Android but phone icon does not appear anywhere on the screen. It goes to the default option if I skip the options.

Is there a solution to this?

Edit: 'Window' option in the settings also doesn't work
Yea the mobile version is super broken. The only way to continue is to save at that point where the game wants you to use the mobile phone, exit, then load into it. You wont be able to play the mobile texts or whatever and itll just choose a random option im assuming. Probably just have to download this on the pc

badass

Jul 24, 2017

Hey everyone,
0.9 is less than a week away!

There's so many exciting events, spicy scenes and beautiful girls packed in 0.9, I can't wait for you guys to finally play it!

We'll be posting some very exciting stuff on Monday as well so stay tuned for that!

- Steve

badass

Jul 24, 2017

With more sex scenes, incredibly exciting events and lots of new storylines to explore, 0.9 is going to be an absolute banger of an update!

If you haven't pledged yet, become a Junior ($10)+ Patron now and get the update as soon as it's out.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hi guys, First time I'm about to play and I have done the usual checks (NTR, Avoidable, etc) and there is a scene that has been discussed repeatedly and I was wondering if this Aubrey scene is now avoidable/removed? or could someone tell me how to avoid it if not as I really don't want to stumble upon it by mistake as I just don't like physically seeing other dudes fucking a girl that could possibly be a LI in the future of the game?

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Hi guys, First time I'm about to play and I have done the usual checks (NTR, Avoidable, etc) and there is a scene that has been discussed repeatedly and I was wondering if this Aubrey scene is now avoidable/removed? or could someone tell me how to avoid it if not as I really don't want to stumble upon it by mistake as I just don't like physically seeing other dudes fucking a girl that could possibly be a LI in the future of the game?

I think it might be avoidable if you don't walk in the room at the very start of the game, but not sure of that.

Even then though it essentially amounts to a 1 screen and no backstory at the time it happens instance of you stumbling into a room with 2 people screwing. Which is basically just setting her character role up in the game as the loose moral fuck friend college girl latter. If you don't end up liking her because of that you can just not go on to pick the options that pursue her ;)

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hmmm :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: ok now i have big smelly fishyy about a STRONG NTR going on here befor i even open the game yet......soooo what is going on here guys ??..IS ThER FORCED NTR IN THE GAME ?????

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
It's not a forced ntr
Mc can go to his room without seeing
A girl having sex with other guy
Who will get the most sex scene with the mc in the future
But that scene will happens wether you see or not
And if you skip that girl then there will be only few sex scene left in the game

And game didn't got ntr tag because that girl was not in relationship with mc atm
So there is no ntr tag
yea but she is fucking some one else while she is suppose to be mine ..even if in the futur i dont care ...why should i fuck a left over slut who fucking other jurks around..the creator of the game he made this girl for me to intertain me not for some one else ...so if she wil fuck another guy in the story any way even if i skip the scene ...then its forced NTR becouse it will happend what ever u do it will not change ..its only will be not forced if theres a path to make it never happend in the story even from my back

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes