SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So when will the Dev smarten up and get rid of the fucking pointless tutorial messages? I DON'T FUCKING NEED THEM, thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: Casmyr

fliptonero

Dec 11, 2020
Is there even any content with Autumn? I've been trying very hard to find one but somehow I feel like it's just not there.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Here's a temporary fix for the Lindsey contacts issue. It doesn't solve it properly (for some reason Lindsey just won't pop up on the contacts like other characters), but this just opens the phone into the Lindsay message so the scene can play out. You won't be able to go back into her messages later though, so a proper fix is still required. Note she doesn't even have a proper profile pic, so she looks like Chloe for now...

Just download the file, remove any random prefix (should just be called "scene16.rpy) and copy into the "\game\v0.9\" folder, replacing the existing file. You can back up the original file if you want.

I take zero responsibility for this shit, none whatsoever, but if your computer suddenly catches file and your house burns to the ground, it's probably just a coincidence.

EDIT: Added scene 38 as well, same issue, same fix.

Last edited:

hayat192535

Oct 9, 2019
Here's a temporary fix for the Lindsey contacts issue. It doesn't solve it properly (for some reason Lindsey just won't pop up on the contacts like other characters), but this just opens the phone into the Lindsay message so the scene can play out. You won't be able to go back into her messages later though, so a proper fix is still required. Note she doesn't even have a proper profile pic, so she looks like Chloe for now...

Just download the file, remove any random prefix (should just be called "scene16.rpy) and copy into the "\game\v0.9\" folder, replacing the existing file. You can back up the original file if you want.

I take zero responsibility for this shit, none whatsoever, but if your computer suddenly catches file and your house burns to the ground, it's probably just a coincidence.

EDIT: Added scene 38 as well, same issue, same fix.
and how about penelope ? we need this too

InsaneMadScientist

Jan 15, 2018
For me actually lindsey showed up but in place of chloe's place so with chloe's pic, was pretty strange, and also the social media app (don't remember the name) was marking as error and then put me on the wolve's path (I'm in the ape path), but still managed to finish it normally by not looking at the app

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes