John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Lol i'm a fucking prophet aint i? Made that post months ago because Chloe was the only girl "virgin nerds" still liked because apparently she was the only girl not "sleeping around" and looky looky now we find out she is, gotta love saying it "i told you so".
That's epic lol. Gonna hunt for that scene

Reactions: MrFriendly

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Remapping of fighting keys is really buggy! In the fight in the alley covering Josh I chose to remap keys because I had two moves in the same key (e) kick and the one that isn't shown (punch to the body?). When I clicked "change keys" the mapping process went to the first fight images showing the dude in blue shirt and it didn't let me map the fourth move at all. Then "change keys" again took me to the second remap function that allows to remap all four moves and I switched the kick to (r). Then "Start fight"... jumps into the fight against Adam in the dorm! Time travelling! :D I had to simulate auto-win... Tested in v9.1.1 before writing this.

Edit: PS. Imre's contact is missing from phone's messages list.

Last edited:

rockreign

Oct 12, 2020
why i can't able to reply to lindsey no options to reply to lindsey, but in game its shows (should reply to lindsey). How to fix this problem anyone guys??

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Is Dev planning to do the scenes with her? :eek:

If so, that's good. :D
Hey there,

Julia will likely be an option later on. There'll be more revealed of her exact relationship with the MC in future updates.

Best,

Undergrad Steve

"My goal is to make it a possibility to get almost all girls in one playthrough. This possibility would however require you to make all the right choices, charm the girls, convince the one's unsure about sharing and lying to those completely unwilling to share."

The teacher and Julia will both likely be possibilities. However, please keep in mind that this is only one of many possibilities.

LuckyLara

Jan 13, 2021
It also doesnt matter which path you are going the phone is bugged on same message just with different person.

DonOmar23

Feb 22, 2021
I started to fix the logic, but the entire files has been written incorrectly. It'll take me like 60 minutes to fix it. I don't know what the dude was thinking when her wrote this...
Thank a lot. I tried to fix it with what you sent and you can move forward with the story, but you can´t answer the messages

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
College Kings [v9.1.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 8.37 GB
Original Size Mac: 8.34 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.13 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.09 GB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Note: Before people ask about it's a compressed problem it's not, the same thing shows in the original version at least for me.
1.png

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Ok finally decided to continue my main save path from v0.7.1 (actually had to use a save from v0.6.2 :KEK: ) only to find out that v0.9.1.1 still has major bugs (homecoming now has serious visual glitches when before it did not)... and one of them is game-breaking in v0.8 since you can't continue the story when you send a text to Lauren/Riley...

Anyway, decided to try and solve the error myself... and looks like it works, the next scene shows up.
So download the file "scene37.rpy" and place it in "game\v0.8" folder.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes