frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Am I the only one that has problems with the phone showing up? After going to the park with Lauren and kissing her and going back to the dorm I get a message and it just locks up. No phone interface shows up and it just keeps telling me that I should check my messages. I moved my mouse around the screen looking for a hidden icon and I didn't find one of those either.

Also when the MC goes shopping with Julia and tells the MC if he sees anything he wants go ahead and get and she will pay for it. Julia says you wouldn't believe the things I did to make money in college. I was like hmmm, now I very much would like to know what exactly Julia did in college to make money.:sneaky:

Last edited:

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Here is my unofficial android port:

College Kings-v9.1.1( AdanGC's -walkthrough/cheat MOD)(apk+obb)

Use a .zip extractor to extracting the zip file(Necessary instructions are given in the zip file.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For more ports you can reach me on
Thank you so much for doing this. It seems this is probably the hardest game to get ported. Thank you again!

Reactions: Alabamajames123

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You know something's amiss when players have to fix the dev's game for themselves
I am just use to it at this point considering how consistently broken and buggy it is.
As sad as it is, yeah.
Thought i really don't understand why they release these buggy versions in the first place.
I mean the bugs with the phone are in pretty much every update (often game breaking ones) and u need to be really lucky to actually miss them, so i can't imagine they don't notice them in the testing phase.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
As sad as it is, yeah.
Thought i really don't understand why they release these buggy versions in the first place.
I mean the bugs with the phone are in pretty much every update (often game breaking ones) and u need to be really lucky to actually miss them, so i can't imagine they don't notice them in the testing phase.
That would imply they do a testing phase beyond just making sure the game can run. And that they would even think to address the issues present. It makes a good amount of money while being buggy so I doubt it's a priority.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Wow this thing is more broken then i thought... it actually has cut content...

Anyway here is another fix and complete restored scene45 that was actually missing content... currently looking at scene46 and it is missing the whole kiwii thing and why mc looked so shocked at the end. Too tired to fix it now... actually slowly loosing interest in this whole EGames tbh with these bugs and missing content... kinda sad to think just how much content might be missing in prevous updates lol

I also wonder why dev is not just merging scripts into one. To me its much simpler and cleaner to keep it in one big script.

So download the file "scene45.rpy" and place it in "game\v0.8" folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
As sad as it is, yeah.
Yeah and it is highly annoying. I had to tediously go through the scripts for every instance of phone use and add "show screen phone/hide screen phone" to be able to actually use the phone and not get stuck each time I got a message.

I think the dev should just add an phone icon then at least we could open the phone if it doesn't open on it's own.

Whoever is writing the latter updates though does seem to be adding in those fixes for the phone because they have been using the "call screen messager(contact_Lindsey)" depending on which character is contacting you, which seems to be working cause the phone pops up for me then without me having to add anything.

And this game is even on steam.

P.S. Well this is weird I just downloaded the steam version to see if it is any different then this version and the steam version actually has a phone icon to click on to open the phone. I wonder why the dev doesn't add to this version.

Also the steam version is behind this version the steam version is only v0.6

Last edited:
Reactions: Raziel_8

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Also stuck on Rhiley phone message loop. Btw does one have to join a frat or can play without joining?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
9.1.1 bug (or have it something to do with my new graphic card update? [nvidia])

For me it is not playable to much graphic bugs

Graphic bug "stairs" you see the wood from nw from the pic, you can talk here with Sebastian&Samantha
u'game/scriptv07.rpy',13147

The next when you go out the bathroom with Aubrey
Penelope and Chloe you can end the free room with Chloe
The pic with Penelope is aso on the right side
u'game/scriptv07.rpy',13121

Last edited:

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
You know, in cinematography you can meet such a thing as a character actor, when you see them you immediately know what kind of character he is. When I saw that degenerate grin on the degenerate face of the MC's model, I knew right away what kind of character he was going to be. I honestly tried to play him as the normal and balanced young man that I am, at one point I even thought I was wrong. I wasn't, though. When I saw how he reacted to the quite expected words from a young girl that she was still a virgin, I was confirmed in my suspicions - the MC is another degenerate. Just because he is a dumb freak with low social responsibility, living among the people with similar views, does not mean that all people must necessarily conform to his perverted views on life. And it's okay for a young girl in her first year of university to be a virgin, I'd say it wouldn't be okay if she wasn't. Although it's hard to call her a full-fledged virgin, people like her are called technical virgins, and my attitude towards them is extremely judgmental.

• Haha
Reactions: verzauberung

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Really enjoyed this last update,the shaping up for the fight between the Apes/Wolves is where it needs to be,from the encounter with Imren/Ryan depending on which fraternity you joined elevated the tension to the right levels,Josh being the commentator partly due to Grayson's influence us o surprise to me given the shady businesses he was in earlier updates.

Beyond that glad that Lindsey was finally introduced into the storyline as another romanceable character,she seems wild and fun adding the fact that she is another gorgeous blonde there is no way I would pass on her route as long as it doesn't conflict with the key others I am already invested in,that Cameron's sister is getting slowly more attention on what I guess is an exclusive of the Apes Route is just the cream on top,hope we can help that sweet girl and Cameron on their apparently shitty life more.

The little viking age theater consequence of choosing the costume for Lee's class was quite entertaining,from the background pictures to seeing Cameron with a wig and Penelope with a beard cute little moment there,glad that an apparently minor choice does still drag on in the narrative.

Aubrey's scene jerking the MC on the beach was along with Riley's previous to the big fight best erotic content the update brings.

Hope we get to see more of Chloe's plot and her fraternity dealings as well as more Nora be it with her shattered relationship or the interesting European journey she us planning for the whole college,Penelope's or Evelyn's plot advancing further would not hurt the next update either.

The Ape path continues to be my favourite and eager to discover the mess that Grayson is in more than ever!

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes