rockyciccio

Jan 3, 2018
[QUOTE = "Minion_of_Luna, post: 5823056, membro: 2068887"]
Non ti piace quando esce un nuovo aggiornamento. E mandi più di 6 ore a scaricarlo perché apparentemente non meriti di avere questo misterioso Internet magico che tutti gli altri qui sembrano avere.
Sai quello che consente loro di scaricare tutti i giochi qui in una volta entro 3 minuti.
Comunque .. Così finalmente lo scarichi e carichi il tuo salvataggio da dove avevi interrotto guardando Cameron e quell'altro ragazzo di cui ho dimenticato il nome scappare in una stanza insieme.
Finendo sulla scena qui sotto. Solo per finire lì nel nuovo aggiornamento che hai appena scaricato.
View attachment 1207175
Allora cosa mi sono perso? Quali sono state tutte le cose pazze che sono successe in questo aggiornamento?
[/CITAZIONE]

E Necessario Scaricare la patch al 10.02 qui

lucas182

Nov 13, 2020
Then you might never play. The phone msg scripts have been borked for many updates....I'm a modder and can tell you it's not easily fixed without a complete phone script rewrite. You can see for yourself if you want /game/phone. Dig in and have brain melted with variable f-ups.
was working before though, back in 0.7.3. the script isnt finding the phone profile pics for some reason, but theyre all there in the directory.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
was working before though, back in 0.7.3. the script isnt finding the phone profile pics for some reason, but theyre all there in the directory.
I'm with ya...been several updates like I said it's been borked. I'm finalizing a V10 walkthrough mod. Once done I'll look through the phone scripts again but they are a mess sorting through the variables. "msgApp.seenNotification()" does not always trigger properly amongst many other issues.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
What's going on? I just loaded up the game and I find that there are NO new scenes in this 10.1 version, in comparison to version 9. This 10.1 also seems to be some kind of test version, you can add notes to and report bugs into. And in the right top corner there's some green script rule that tells you which file is beging used, atm. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. But tbh, I just unpacked the file and started playing where I left off, previous version.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
What's going on? I just loaded up the game and I find that there are NO new scenes in this 10.1 version, in comparison to version 9. This 10.1 also seems to be some kind of test version, you can add notes to and report bugs into. And in the right top corner there's some green script rule that tells you which file is beging used, atm. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. But tbh, I just unpacked the file and started playing where I left off, previous version.
See this

Reactions: Mpkstroff

jimmy1353

Apr 19, 2020
the patch does not work, 11gb is to big to download and you use crappy services, "MEGA does not let download big file, ANONFILE after 2gb give error and UPLOADHAVEN is useless too slow after 10 hours just 7gb download and i give up!!!!
Please release compressed or chop it to several part or use NOPY

• Red Heart
Reactions: MataHariX

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
the patch does not work, 11gb is to big to download and you use crappy services, "MEGA does not let download big file, ANONFILE after 2gb give error and UPLOADHAVEN is useless too slow after 10 hours just 7gb download and i give up!!!!
Please release compressed or chop it to several part or use NOPY
2 posts above yours is solution, including compressed.... the correct patch method works, use as described or dl compressed. See the post for further instructions. You're welcome.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - Chapter v10 Walkthrough Mod (only chapter 10)

Until AdanGC Mods releases the updated multi-mod I created a down and dirty chapter walkthrough to get folks over the hump. It highlights all Key Character Traits and Achievements. Particular routes are up to you, this mod does not presume your kink nor your love interest.

Game/Mod version: v10.0.2
Installation: Extract contents to "game" folder overwriting as needed (place the "v10" folder into your "game" folder). Do only these steps, nothing else is required.

CK WTMod1.jpg CK WTMod2.jpg

If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. My personal thanks (as always) to the devs, modders, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well. You can find other mods/guides written by me consolidated here.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Can't we win the figt against Ryan? I can't even choose the auto-win option.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
are you doing real-life mode? if so that might be why
I wasn't but in the end I won retrying the realistic simulation mode. The auto-win can't be chosen I don't know why because I never used any mod or anything in the game. Bugs I suppose.

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
I wasn't but in the end I won retrying the realistic simulation mode. The auto-win can't be chosen I don't know why because I never used any mod or anything in the game. Bugs I suppose.
odd it let me sorry it won't work

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes