walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Please can you use 1 click hoster that are at least a bit trustworthy and not full of trojan horses like both Anonfile and Uploadheaven? And those two "Virus spreaders" don't even give us a proper download speed. Downloading 11 GB at 100 KBit/s max. takes several days.
Also, if your files get that big then maybe split the full download into two or three parts or convert your images to webp and videos to webm to save space.
This is just a friendly advise to save us all some unnecessary troubles.

Reactions: Angelsong
D

Deleted member 3257669

2 posts above yours is solution, including compressed.... the correct patch method works, use as described or dl compressed. See the post for further instructions. You're welcome.
To be honest I have to agree that the choice of filehosts is not the greatest. I am aware there are upload limitations on the Approved File Host list unless the uploaders have premium accounts. Personally Pixeldrain is the prefered choice for me but only accepts 5GB per upload on Free.

Mega
- Fast, but for files bigger than 2GB or if you hit the daily quotum you need to have Premium, which isn't necessarily costly but not something people including myself would generally pay for.
AnonFile - Terribly slow, has never ever went over 1mb/s and even on this download it goes like 300kb/s.
UploadHaven - Mixed, sometimes it downloads relatively fast (10mb per second~) but more often it's around 1mb/s or slower.
Pixeldrain - The prefered filehost for me as it downloads everything quick with 20mb/s+.
MixDrop - Slow downloads of like 800kb/s
Mediafire - Fast downloads usually above 5-10mb/s
Nopy - Generally fast unless there's heavy load.

Haven't used any of the others listed on the Approved File Host list for downloading games on here so can't judge those. In short it's slightly annoying to have to wait 8+ hours for a 10GB file, when I can download things with 120mb per second at max. I have to say thanks to the person creating the torrent, would be nice if it could be added to OP's post. Personally I prefer the uncompressed version as I prefer the highest quality, I also have enough filespace to save the games to and the downloadspeed to download everything quick enough, albeit depending on the filehosts.

Not to sound spoiled or ungrateful, it's just my two cents regarding these hosts. I thank those for putting their time, effort and bandwidth to provide others the opportunity to download these games.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Please can you use 1 click hoster that are at least a bit trustworthy and not full of trojan horses like both Anonfile and Uploadheaven? And those two "Virus spreaders" don't even give us a proper download speed. Downloading 11 GB at 100 KBit/s max. takes several days.
Also, if your files get that big then maybe split the full download into two or three parts or convert your images to webp and videos to webm to save space.
This is just a friendly advise to save us all some unnecessary troubles.
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-kings-v10-1-undergrad-steve.63177/post-5820868

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Does anyone have the save for going to homecoming with chloe? If so could I snatch it :p
I'm quickly running through for it myself. I made HOCOs for each girl back in v9, but apparently in Chloe's I f'd-up and went home with Riley or the variable got messed up...one of the two. Where do you want it to end, on end of freeroam HOCO or somewhere after?

Smirnoff42

Jul 2, 2020
I'm quickly running through for it myself. I made HOCOs for each girl back in v9, but apparently in Chloe's I f'd-up and went home with Riley or the variable got messed up...one of the two. Where do you want it to end, on end of freeroam HOCO or somewhere after?
Yeah I also ended up going home with one of those two whilst I wanted to go with Chloe. If you're going through it I would love a save at the screen where you choose who you wanna go with if that'll work for you! Cheers

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah I also ended up going home with one of those two whilst I wanted to go with Chloe. If you're going through it I would love a save at the screen where you choose who you wanna go with if that'll work for you! Cheers
Here is one ready to select if you're ready to end w/Chloe, or you can go back to Riley...which ever. Rename as needed for the page/slot you wish, and rename MC as desired.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
And here's one where you can pick which girl you want to take to HOCO or go solo (pre HOCO).

Reactions: Smirnoff42

Nico_Brasil

Aug 11, 2017
To be honest I have to agree that the choice of filehosts is not the greatest. I am aware there are upload limitations on the Approved File Host list unless the uploaders have premium accounts. Personally Pixeldrain is the prefered choice for me but only accepts 5GB per upload on Free.

Mega
- Fast, but for files bigger than 2GB or if you hit the daily quotum you need to have Premium, which isn't necessarily costly but not something people including myself would generally pay for.
AnonFile - Terribly slow, has never ever went over 1mb/s and even on this download it goes like 300kb/s.
UploadHaven - Mixed, sometimes it downloads relatively fast (10mb per second~) but more often it's around 1mb/s or slower.
Pixeldrain - The prefered filehost for me as it downloads everything quick with 20mb/s+.
MixDrop - Slow downloads of like 800kb/s
Mediafire - Fast downloads usually above 5-10mb/s
Nopy - Generally fast unless there's heavy load.

Haven't used any of the others listed on the Approved File Host list for downloading games on here so can't judge those. In short it's slightly annoying to have to wait 8+ hours for a 10GB file, when I can download things with 120mb per second at max. I have to say thanks to the person creating the torrent, would be nice if it could be added to OP's post. Personally I prefer the uncompressed version as I prefer the highest quality, I also have enough filespace to save the games to and the downloadspeed to download everything quick enough, albeit depending on the filehosts.

Not to sound spoiled or ungrateful, it's just my two cents regarding these hosts. I thank those for putting their time, effort and bandwidth to provide others the opportunity to download these games.
For MEGA you can use the software MEGA Link Download and some VPN to bypass the daily limit.

Smirnoff42

Jul 2, 2020
And here's one where you can pick which girl you want to take to HOCO or go solo (pre HOCO).
Those saves don't seem to work for v10.0.2 and if you're running that then I've got no clue as to why mine doesnt work, They're just blank and whenever I press them the game crashes

Edit: Added pics

1621723388244.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Those saves don't seem to work for v10.0.2 and if you're running that then I've got no clue as to why mine doesnt work, They're just blank and whenever I press them the game crashes
Dunno, tested both and they work fine on 10.0.2 for me. Rename the files proper [ #-#-LT1.save ]

3.20 star(s) 192 Votes