Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
18gb, we are reaching Lucky Mark size already?
how much more will it grow before finished? double? triple?

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Well great update but Emily is breaking my heart, again :cry: , even after I forgave her. Is she intentionally trying to make the European trip depressing? Guess I will just have to do what she accused me of to make myself happy again :D!

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
If you already have a previous version, rename your game folder to "CollegeKings-11.0.1-pc"
Now open your torrent client and indicate path where you named the folder.
It will recheck and download the missing files.

Didn't you understand? ignore it if you didn't understand my explanation above and lower it completely.

Game is already extracted in case someone wants to do my explanation above, to avoid downloading the 17.1GB

I'm seed for the first 24 hours.

Download:

Thanks. I'll seed for double that, after I get it.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Thank you, doing this method that I explained, is missing a little to have a full version, some people already started downloading the torrent in 98% Complete, considering that you have a previous version.
I actually have to dl the entire 17gigs. But, it's all good. I'm just thankful somebody is willing to torrent.

anonimo1

Dec 1, 2019
If you already have a previous version, rename your game folder to "CollegeKings-11.0.1-pc"
Now open your torrent client and indicate path where you named the folder.
It will recheck and download the missing files.

Didn't you understand? ignore it if you didn't understand my explanation above and lower it completely.

Game is already extracted in case someone wants to do my explanation above, to avoid downloading the 17.1GB

I'm seed for the first 24 hours.

Download:

The link isn't working for me (error 403 forbidden).

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
previous torrent isn't working for me, i'll create new one in ~15 minutes once i'm finished downloading

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
If you want to see the chloe scene open up console and type chloegf=True
Make sure it's right before
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm going to assume mods messed up my save or something. I went mostly for Chloe too.

Last edited:

hablat

Jul 24, 2017
> Choose to hang out with Riley every chance I get
> Practically fucking dating at this point
> She flirts with Charli in front of me
> Backs Charli when I get a bad feeling, despite being friends with and fucking around with me the whole time
> "Oh I'm surprised you wanted to room with me"
> "Also I wanna fuck Aubrey"

Oh okay.

Oops I mean... "*Chuckles* Okay."

This game has an identity crisis. Not even comparing it to other games, it feels like it isn't sure what it wants to be doing. It feels like on one hand its trying to get you to do romance paths, but also just be a fuckboy. Maybe it's just Riley isn't meant to be a romanceable character. But then apparently Emily decides you suck ass at some point if you chase her, too. It all feels kinda shit.

Hell my playthrough where I'm just kind of messing around is all kinds of messed up. I brought Emily to homecoming, so she gets vomity, and I'm forced to fuck Riley? Huh? I was avoiding Riley that playthrough. It feels like it's a bit too ambitious for what's probably a first game for the dev. I'm kind of astounded it has 2k patrons. I don't see the appeal. It's fine, but it's not phenomenal. And the trailer was talking about how everything is your choice. Door B is just Door A with a moustache. C'mon.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
> Choose to hang out with Riley every chance I get
> Practically fucking dating at this point
> She flirts with Charli in front of me
> Backs Charli when I get a bad feeling, despite being friends with and fucking around with me the whole time
> "Oh I'm surprised you wanted to room with me"
> "Also I wanna fuck Aubrey"

Oh okay.

Oops I mean... "*Chuckles* Okay."

This game has an identity crisis. Not even comparing it to other games, it feels like it isn't sure what it wants to be doing. It feels like on one hand its trying to get you to do romance paths, but also just be a fuckboy. Maybe it's just Riley isn't meant to be a romanceable character. But then apparently Emily decides you suck ass at some point if you chase her, too. It all feels kinda shit.

Hell my playthrough where I'm just kind of messing around is all kinds of messed up. I brought Emily to homecoming, so she gets vomity, and I'm forced to fuck Riley? Huh? I was avoiding Riley that playthrough. It feels like it's a bit too ambitious for what's probably a first game for the dev. I'm kind of astounded it has 2k patrons. I don't see the appeal. It's fine, but it's not phenomenal. And the trailer was talking about how everything is your choice. Door B is just Door A with a moustache. C'mon.
Hell in my version some weird ass reason it says I forgave Emily. They even force me meet her. Like you said it has an identity crisis. They game keep forcing you with characters you don't want to be with. The dev really loves that slut Aubrey I tell you that.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes