Feb 29, 2020
Yay I'm at 4.2 GB of 16.9 GB downloaded!
I've been downloading since noon, its now 9:30 pm.
The good news though is it says I only have 6 more days to wait!

• Haha
Reactions: Roy26633356

Dovv

Feb 18, 2021
Asking for a friend, is it just me or someone experience this also ? I played from the beginning again, it is Confident PT and i can't ask anyone to HoCo party ?

screenshot0004.png

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
It's a bit of a shame it is that buggy and that big (DL would take hours with my shitty internet). I really like these highschool settings, but I guess I wait for the final polished version then.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Riley route just got 100% better, making that my main now.

I was starting to like Emily but it seems the dev wants us to hate her. First she cheats and we split, start getting back together and now she's a douche.... her save got scrubbed.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Asking for a friend, is it just me or someone experience this also ? I played from the beginning again, it is Confident PT and i can't ask anyone to HoCo party ?

View attachment 1291640
Are you in a relationship with Lauren? You can only ask her to homecoming if you are. But I have never had it so I couldn't choose any of them before.

Dovv

Feb 18, 2021
Are you in a relationship with Lauren? You can only ask her to homecoming if you are. But I have never had it so I couldn't choose any of them before.
Nope not in a relationship Lauren, since its Confident playthrough i am going hard on Chloe and i cant even ask her out

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
> Choose to hang out with Riley every chance I get
> Practically fucking dating at this point
> She flirts with Charli in front of me
> Backs Charli when I get a bad feeling, despite being friends with and fucking around with me the whole time
> "Oh I'm surprised you wanted to room with me"
> "Also I wanna fuck Aubrey"

Oh okay.

Oops I mean... "*Chuckles* Okay."

This game has an identity crisis. Not even comparing it to other games, it feels like it isn't sure what it wants to be doing. It feels like on one hand its trying to get you to do romance paths, but also just be a fuckboy. Maybe it's just Riley isn't meant to be a romanceable character. But then apparently Emily decides you suck ass at some point if you chase her, too. It all feels kinda shit.

Hell my playthrough where I'm just kind of messing around is all kinds of messed up. I brought Emily to homecoming, so she gets vomity, and I'm forced to fuck Riley? Huh? I was avoiding Riley that playthrough. It feels like it's a bit too ambitious for what's probably a first game for the dev. I'm kind of astounded it has 2k patrons. I don't see the appeal. It's fine, but it's not phenomenal. And the trailer was talking about how everything is your choice. Door B is just Door A with a moustache. C'mon.
Also Charli comes right in and starts flirting with Riley with no concern that Riley could be the MC's girlfriend. And Riley flirting back was bad enough but then she keeps dissing the MC who has treated her rather well through the game.

Then we have other people talking about Riley like she is so sweet and kind but every word that came out of her mouth in the coffee shop was rather unkind and rude.

Chole treats the MC well, much better then Riley does. Lauren treats the MC much better as well starting to think it isn't worth the time to hang out with Riley.

Maybe Riley trying to imitate the MC's confidence has gone to far where now she is an arrogant, narcissistic, asshole?

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Nope not in a relationship Lauren, since its Confident playthrough i am going hard on Chloe and i cant even ask her out
Is Chloe mad at you? That would stop you from being able to ask Chloe out.

Well I was looking at the script and you should be able to ask out some of the girls even without a relationship. It is possible that the variable that tells the game which girl you asked out is being saved in the persistent save file. Did you delete the persistent save file when you started a new game?

Last edited:

Dovv

Feb 18, 2021
Is Chloe mad at you? That would stop you from being able to ask Chloe out.

Well I was looking at the script and you should be able to ask out some of the girls even without a relationship. It is possible that the variable that tells the game which girl you asked out is being saved in the persistent save file. Did you delete the persistent save file when you started a new game?
Nope, i chose to believe Chloe.

I don't know about all that so i don't touch anything, all i did was downloading the game - extract - and then start new game

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Any real progress with Nora beside usual friendzone stuff?
Not really. There's a small scene after her boyfriend completely ignores her the whole time but it's pretty clear that she has zero attraction to MC right now considering how she behaves to some choices.

This was, in all, a pretty damn awful update. Really drove this game way lower in terms of games I prioritize.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes