Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I find it strange that people are asking if there is any Nora content when she's got a boyfriend and has shown zero interest in the MC so far.

Maybe one day but it won't be any time soon.

May 24, 2020
"WE" ???
my mc was sleeping ...

View attachment 1291447
I don't think the dev understands variable coding. There is a lot in the game that could be solved by IF/ELSE statements in python.
IF MC joins in:
print("Wasn't us! We did the drop off, not the set up.")
Else:
Have someone else say that, not the MC because he wasn't fucking there.

It's been a while since I have taken any coding classes and I don't know how Ren 'py specifically works with dialogue attribution so that probably would need to be retooled. But I think a lot in this game could be solved with true/false statements and a more advanced point system for relationships.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

hablat

Jul 24, 2017
...starting to think it isn't worth the time to hang out with Riley.
Any scene involving Charli is like a character assassination for Riley. It's the weirdest thing. Not that the writing is fantastic. A big point of showing how nice she is was her supporting a girl she doesn't know in a trial for committing a crime when she doesn't know the details? Riley literally never met her. It's just some weird "oh but she's so nice for supporting Penelope" scenario.

I get that people want to throw drama in but Charli is straight up a dumpsterfire of a character and he's getting his stink on everyone else. I played loyal playthroughs, where I straight up do not touch any other girl... Except the game forces you on a few occasions. Like you have to flirt with Chloe during that car scene.

He doesn't say the "how many girls have you fucked with" line, but right at the end of the act still calls you a womanizing piece of garbage. EVEN IN A LAUREN SAVE. The Lauren route is like the hyper-vanilla, monogamous romance option available.

Also, dev if you're reading this... Add an "I don't care" option to all these 'side with X' arguments. I don't give a shit about Nora vs. Chloe, or Imre vs. Ryan. Just let me be Ken Watanabe and let them fight. Straight up just add a line "(You make fart noises with your mouth until they stop fighting)" and the game will improve for it.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I find it strange that people are asking if there is any Nora content when she's got a boyfriend and has shown zero interest in the MC so far.
Because things can change as the game progresses. Even in this update, depending on your choices, Nora already made comments like how she wished Chris is more like MC. This is not to say that she'd cheat on Chris with MC, but the game definitely hints that it's real possible for Chris and Nora to break up which then lead to Nora being with MC. Nothing wrong with asking at all.

Reactions: ilhan82

hablat

Jul 24, 2017
What the hell is going on? Is Riley no longer interested in you and going for Charli?
It's just instant drama, just add water. She's somewhat normal whenever Charli isn't in a scene but like 180s when he is. It's the weirdest thing.

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
It's just powdered drama, just add water. She's somewhat normal whenever Charli isn't in a scene but like 180s when he is. It's the weirdest thing.
Someone pay a lot of money to cuck the MC with her and the others? I don't get it

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Any scene involving Charli is like a character assassination for Riley. It's the weirdest thing. Not that the writing is fantastic. A big point of showing how nice she is was her supporting a girl she doesn't know in a trial for committing a crime when she doesn't know the details? Riley literally never met her. It's just some weird "oh but she's so nice for supporting Penelope" scenario.

I get that people want to throw drama in but Charli is straight up a dumpsterfire of a character and he's getting his stink on everyone else. I played loyal playthroughs, where I straight up do not touch any other girl... Except the game forces you on a few occasions. Like you have to flirt with Chloe during that car scene.

He doesn't say the "how many girls have you fucked with" line, but right at the end of the act still calls you a womanizing piece of garbage. EVEN IN A LAUREN SAVE. The Lauren route is like the hyper-vanilla, monogamous romance option available.

Also, dev if you're reading this... Add an "I don't care" option to all these 'side with X' arguments. I don't give a shit about Nora vs. Chloe, or Imre vs. Ryan. Just let me be Ken Watanabe and let them fight. Straight up just add a line "(You make fart noises with your mouth until they stop fighting)" and the game will improve for it.
The whole Charli character literally makes absolutely no sense. These girls have been around the MC a few of them are even in love with him but they talk to Charli for 5 minutes and all of a sudden the MC is disliked by every girl Charli talks to and they chose Charli over the MC and make fun of him behind his back.

5 minutes at the airport and Lindsey is already holding Charli's hand. I am just starting to think they are all just a bunch of whores and it is time to start finding some other girls.

I don't see an NTR tag on this game but I am really starting to get that vibe from it.

Last edited:

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Great way to ruin Rileys character (y) She literally went from my favorite right to the bottom with Emily and Aubrey.
Actually Emily and Aubrey are ruined too but in Aubrey's case its a bit understandable because that scene with Adam in the first version , she doesn't even know MC yet

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes