oidex

Jan 9, 2018
It's funny how this Charli dude seems to be a source of drama for many people while in my playthrough he is just a source of comic relief. I'm not in a relationship with any of the girls, even gave my blessing to the doctor receptionist and Ryan, just FWB with Aubrey and Ms. Rose. To the rest of the girls I've just been a good friend. He talks big how he will unveil my "misdeeds" but he literally got jack shit on me. It's hillarious. :ROFLMAO:

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
Anyone have a better link speed wise? Every link the OP has is Slow as Hell like almost 2 days to download this game and I know its not me lol. This thing might be interesting but not spending 2 days downloading it interesting. Not sure why the OP doesn't use Mega or at least Nopy. 1Ficher would be even better.

doughboy11

Dec 10, 2020
Anyone have a better link speed wise? Every link the OP has is Slow as Hell like almost 2 days to download this game and I know its not me lol. This thing might be interesting but not spending 2 days downloading it interesting. Not sure why the OP doesn't use Mega or at least Nopy. 1Ficher would be even better.
Highkey I'm not going to spend 12 hours downloading a game when i have 300mb/s download speed

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We got the 6+GB update and the 1.9+GB compressed taking at most hours to dl.
Our heroes are gamers too, I should have you know, they much prefer playing this game.

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
-what do you mean the drug ring where we all know that their will never happen anything?
-the endless teasing off quinn how much she will turn maja into a slut(where we all know that their will not happen anything)?
-the whole hots(intruduced as total sluts) that are the personal harem off MC (where we all know that their will not happen anything)
-the whole drama about other frat houses wheir nobody is even close too be a treath (where we all know that its just to have not ridicluse story like a full female college)
-I dont even know what the prostetuten ring is never saw a single render, but i guess we already know why
-sage boyfriend cheating ofc always the guys do that, guess what happens if it is otherwise

do you see what I mean know

dont get me wrong I like that game because off the incredebile renders 11/10 but story wise it is not even close too be a college or anywhere near a ADULT game or tries too be real it feels like more of a game for people that are always offended about guys,cock size ,diff personalities,kinks but the prob is that you cant build a good story or a believable story around that even the best writter in the world could not do that and this is the truth if everybody would put their likings aside and be real for a second.Imagin a game like baldurs gate with only Imone this would be boring this is why I see the problem in writting like that even if I can understand that not everybody likes everything but its the truth even if you hate me for that.give a game like that too georg rr martin with all these restrictions and he will never ever build a believeable story around that.
"-what do you mean the drug ring where we all know that their will never happen anything?"
Quinn was beaten, is in my opinion drama

"-the endless teasing off quinn how much she will turn maja into a slut(where we all know that their will not happen anything)?"
She said it like one or two times and in my opinion more in a teasing kind of way.

"-the whole drama about other frat houses wheir nobody is even close too be a treath (where we all know that its just to have not ridicluse story like a full female college)"
This is college not some warzone?? Overall the conflict was pretty heated and with consequences... (e.g. the frat house was devastated)

"-I dont even know what the prostetuten ring is never saw a single render, but i guess we already know why"
MC can buy the services? So there were renders...

"-sage boyfriend cheating ofc always the guys do that, guess what happens if it is otherwise"
I mean.... Sage does cheat in a way... with the MC aka her fuckboy???

So your definition of drama are basically cheating, ntr, cucking plots plots and renders of the girls fucking non mc guys....
AND
you think the normal college experience is like a american pie movie..

This is not the kind of drama 99% of the playerbase wants to see....

Im completly fine with the drama BAD offers.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
This game is starting to resemble a kinetic novel more and more because evidently all my choices so far turned out to be completely pointless - for example I played from the beginning the path on which I wanted the MC to reconcile and return to his previous girlfriend Emily because I like her character model and she is in my opinion a cool and fun girl, and even though she had done a wrong thing in the past and cheated on MC I wanted to give her a chance and forgave her, in this playthrough I avoided any sexual aspirations to other girls, I did not even flirt with them, but only treated them and only as friends and the only sex scenes in this playthrough I had just with Emily and it turns out almost right at the beginning of the last update that all of my long playthrough in which I wanted a relationship with Emily turned out to be a total waste of time because she just breaks up with me and tells me my MC is a womanizer and flirts with every girl he can and I have no chance of stopping her.

So I ask what the fuck is this supposed to be?
What's the point of Emily as LI if the game decided that the MC couldn't be with her anyway. I would understand if she was in the game only as an NPC for some necessity related to the plot itself, but we know that from the beginning she was as one of the girls that the MC could hang out, flirt, have sex with and that means she was clearly a potential LI and here we suddenly have a big boom... - :unsure: my whole long playthrough from the beginning turned out to be pointless because she decided to call me a womanizer and told me that she didn't want to know me anymore and that she don't want see me, don't want talk to me ever again and we couldn't even be friends.

Now I was wondering why I downloaded all these updates, where each of them took up more and more GB which in total gives a whole ton of GB and I have wasted so many hours playing this game because why play a game in which you follow one path from the beginning and then it turns out that this path is closed despite the fact that you did not make a wrong choice on the way that would close this path, but it was game/dev that decided that this girl in game will no longer be available as LI - I know only one game (the title of which of course I will not mention here) in which such a situation took place because there also dev decided to remove the character which also was LI just so suddenly after many updates because he just wanted it or because for some reasons this character in his own game he no longer likes her.

So probably it's time to delete this game and forget about it completely if this is how it is supposed to look like.
Absolutely spot on. I wanted Emily initially as well since I liked her look also and early vibe when she takes MC to the surgery.
Unfortunately they have really trashed her character so much that for a LI it seems dumb as hell. I doubt a lot of players would be interested in sticking with her as their LI after the homecoming dance fiasco and then her breaking up with MC because of her "friend". The writing is incredibly bad, seems they are really clueless how to do compelling story arcs, character development and decent set pieces (lacklustre tournament fight).

I'm just annoyed with myself that I actually gave them money for this crap when there are other smaller devs far more deserving.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Highkey I'm not going to spend 12 hours downloading a game when i have 300mb/s download speed
Try the torrent?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
to all who whining about dl-speed
i used dropmefiles link - ~30 minutes for the whole game ...
remember -its for free sooo.....

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I guess for the short term it may work, but in the long run it won't. Reminds of this one AVN that was pretty good up to about the 10th episode and then he has the MC rape his mom and aunt... I mean way to just torpedo your product. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Yeah, you basically got that backwards there. Vocalized perception here outside the early and starting point short term rarely amounts to a surrounding big picture reality when it comes down to the driving factors behind why most of these games go on to succeed at an advanced level like College Kings has. As long as they get enough of the universal appeal points right...that will always go infinitely further then any sensitive fueled feedback here ever will.

As evident in this very thread if you were following along from the start, or within the fact that so many people are still gathering in such huge mass to play a 15gb+ game regardless of the fact it's been a bug ridden mess since update 2. Or in any of Inceton's games for example where reading those threads you would assume that he completely "torpedoed his product" almost every time, but which at his already achieved success level never actually shows up as such in any measuring data point that matters to him (heck he even goes as far as to constantly poke fun within his games at the people that think they hold any kind of power or influence over him with what they say here lol).

Not sure offhand what game you were referring to there, but I'd venture to guess it was similar to above on that if it already had a huge paying following.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Hey dev,
converting PNG to WEBP with a very good quality (90-95%) makes them ~10 times smaller.

You should produce 2 Gb distros rather than 16 Gb.

As for the game, it might feel a bit unpolished or uncoordinated, but go on please.

(y)

Reactions: Nattrack
Sep 3, 2020
Is this something you would be able to test on another machine? I have never had this bug reported before
I'm glad you're enjoying the game though! :)
hey bro I don't know if you remember but I have a reading disability so I have to use the self voicing option

the only problem is there are these little green words on the side of the screen and are interfering with the self voicing option

where did these little green words come from and how can I get rid of them did I break my game somehow
screenshot0002.png

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Hey dev,
converting PNG to WEBP with a very good quality (90-95%) makes them ~10 times smaller.

You should produce 2 Gb distros rather than 16 Gb.

As for the game, it might feel a bit unpolished or uncoordinated, but go on please.

(y)
I'm pretty sure the dev doesn't give a *beep* about the people complaining about the size of the game, which is 16.91 GB atm. Completely ridiculous. :ROFLMAO:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well this is going downhill at a ever increasing rate...
Needed to start a new game, Amber scenes don't trigger anymore.
Most fighting scenes don't work properly or crash the game
phone is is a buged again...

Charli is just bad...why can't we punch him in the face ?
Thought the reactions from the LI's is what really makes no sense, sure i know him for 5min, but whatever, only Nora and Lauren say he actually sucks.
Shouldn't Emily know the MC for years at this point ? her reaction is just so dumb...kind of lucky i already lost my interest in her back at the hoco.

Also what is this update... everyone wanna fuck Riley ?
She was one of my favorite LI, now she want's to fuck Aubrey, no choices to say anything against it, Aubrey has the hots for her amd Amber want to fuck Riley too...really makes me question why i did a loyal run for Riley, kind of what i expected from Aubrey, well a other LI for the trash bin, together with Amber.

On the plus side, Nora and Lindsey are good in this update and Chloe got her sex scene, thought beside that i found her content not really good...
Overall i feel the choices don't matter much and it begins to feel more and more like a kinetic novel.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes