Sep 3, 2020
Well this is going downhill at a ever increasing rate...
Needed to start a new game, Amber scenes don't trigger anymore.
Most fighting scenes don't work properly or crash the game
phone is is a buged again...

Charli is just bad...why can't we punch him in the face ?
Thought the reactions from the LI's is what really makes no sense, sure i know him for 5min, but whatever, only Nora and Lauren say he actually sucks.
Shouldn't Emily know the MC for years at this point ? her reaction is just so dumb...kind of lucky i already lost my interest in her back at the hoco.

Also what is this update... everyone wanna fuck Riley ?
She was one of my favorite LI, now she want's to fuck Aubrey, no choices to say anything against it, Aubrey has the hots for her amd Amber want to fuck Riley too...really makes me question why i did a loyal run for Riley, kind of what i expected from Aubrey, well a other LI for the trash bin, together with Amber.

On the plus side, Nora and Lindsey are good in this update and Chloe got her sex scene, thought beside that i found her content not really good...
Overall i feel the choices don't matter much and it begins to feel more and more like a kinetic novel.
I haven't even played it yet in fact my brother I haven't played it in a couple of updates I was waiting for more updates so I would have more to play but now.the Green words whatever it is it's messing up the self voicing option

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Seems like every time an update comes, all your previous choices vanish - I told Emily long ago that I wanted nothing to do with her, but she calls me up in this update and presumably breaks up with me. Lauren was my girlfriend from the beginning and she is referred to as only a friend, and when asked if I have a girlfriend I say without any choice no.
Some new jerk who is gay apparently is trying to convince all my female friends that I;m no good - where the hell did he come from???
Really the trip is brought forth poorly and Audrey the slut who bangs anyone whom I have on more than one occasion told off and NO is apparently now my friend
Really not sure if I'm going to continue this story - it won't allow the MC to pick and choose and then abide by that

capii

Dec 9, 2017
hey bro I don't know if you remember but I have a reading disability so I have to use the self voicing option

the only problem is there are these little green words on the side of the screen and are interfering with the self voicing option

where did these little green words come from and how can I get rid of them did I break my game somehow
View attachment 1292797
Search and delete 'bugTesting' folder somehwere within the game folder

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
While I agree to some extent about meaningless choices,Emily says that her friend told her to do that,and that friend is clearly Charli. After the drama with Charli, Emily will come back for sure,They wouldn't cut out a pretty popular LI such as Emily. Besides Steve said in his recent patreon q&a that Emily is his fav character.
Makes me wonder if Charli is the one she cheated on him with... yah he is "gay" hmmhmm yah right.
Yeah, you basically got that backwards there. Vocalized perception here outside the early and starting point short term rarely amounts to a surrounding big picture reality when it comes down to the driving factors behind why most of these games go on to succeed at an advanced level like College Kings has. As long as they get enough of the universal appeal points right...that will always go infinitely further then any sensitive fueled feedback here ever will.

As evident in this very thread if you were following along from the start, or within the fact that so many people are still gathering in such huge mass to play a 15gb+ game regardless of the fact it's been a bug ridden mess since update 2. Or in any of Inceton's games for example where reading those threads you would assume that he completely "torpedoed his product" almost every time, but which at his already achieved success level never actually shows up as such in any measuring data point that matters to him (heck he even goes as far as to constantly poke fun within his games at the people that think they hold any kind of power or influence over him with what they say here lol).

Not sure offhand what game you were referring to there, but I'd venture to guess it was similar to above on that if it already had a huge paying following.
Yah whatever floats their boat. If they want to be an ass, that's their prerogative. There are plenty of other creator's that aren't. Also you are right, there are plenty of people out there that aren't as picky as I am.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

WenCii

Dec 31, 2019
Torrent of College Kings [v11.0.1]
Im not gonna put a link, but in socigames there is a torrent for the game (is a thousand times better to download from there)
Good luck! (and be careful with all links and torrents)

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Just a couple things I was thinking about..

is Emily behind Charli trying to trash us, I don't think he showed up until after she supposedly broke off the relationship we weren't in?? lol At least in my case.

Also has anyone else realized that Josh's new source with all the connections who is intimidating and is currently having problems with his wife is Ms Rose's soon to be ex-husband with all the connections who can do just about anything and just happens to also be Nora's dad? I don't know if that's great writing or just really fucking lazy.

I just started playing this a couple days ago.. just wish there was more discussion and less complaints.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I haven't even played it yet in fact my brother I haven't played it in a couple of updates I was waiting for more updates so I would have more to play but now.the Green words whatever it is it's messing up the self voicing option
to get rid of the green line top left (scene numbers)

delete this :
(line 20 only)
screen bugTesting_Overlay():
$ fileLine = renpy.get_filename_line()
text "[fileLine!q]" xpos 10 color "#0f0"

in the bugtesting.rpy file ( *\game\bugTesting )

Download1.png

you may get a one-time error - just click ignore

Last edited:

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Ok i have only been here cause of the promise of harem from ages ago but i guess that is not happening any more since all your choices don't mean shit and almost all the so called Lis are dumb hoes. the renders are still top notch though.

Reactions: Nattrack

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I do really hate the dev adding in this Charli character but I also think this character is in to add drama for the MC.

Emily mentioned a new friend was telling her to leave him; I can already see this new friend being Charli and he also appears to have some effect on the other girls around MC also.

I do get the strong vibe that the MC is going to get cucked but I pray that Charli will get his comeuppance soon. If the MC does get cucked then this game is going into the trash can.

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
managed to win thwe case but after that i got a script error and can'ìt continue..should be somewthing i can do?

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes