L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
I do really hate the dev adding in this Charli character but I also think this character is in to add drama for the MC.

Emily mentioned a new friend was telling her to leave her; I can already see this new friend being Charli and he also appears to have some effect on the other girls around MC also.

I do get the strong vibe that the MC is going to get cucked but I pray that Charli will get his comeuppance soon. If the MC does get cucked then this game is going into the trash can.
Not gonna waste my time downloading this by the way things are going with Emily. Dev's been teasing cucking since the beginning and I'm sick of it. Will check the thread from time to time to see how things develop but for now this game is on hold.

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
I don't get the point of this game. Is it to get an harem? To choose one girl and stay true to her? I have been playing trying to get Riley. If my MC mess around with other girls, she´s just a friend of him. If my MC only mess around with Riley, it seems that she´s most interested in other girls in this update, and my MC can´t even participate so far... Is the dev trying to piss of the players with that character? It´s like playing blind. I don't know what the dev expect from the players, it seems that there is not a correct way to play.

And what about that Charli? Is the dev actively trying to create the most annoying character of all erotic games in the world? Is it like a bet, o something? The guy is an asshole, and everybody telling the MC "he´s such a great guy..." It´s even more annoying than the bugs. And man, there are a lot of bugs in this game.

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
why everybody hates charli he is annoying yes but charli is gay or did I understand that wrong ? :unsure: :unsure: or is he trying too steal a girl?

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
Question: Is there a way to go with Riley to that "indoors skydiving" thing, or she is going to "forget" always the MC and make plans with Charli? Does that scene even exists, or the dev was too lazy to create it? Chejov Gun: if a character shows a gun in scene, someone must shot it. If not, why to show it in the first place? If the MC proposes "indoor skydiving", there must be a scene with "indoors skydiving".

johnnie_II

Dec 8, 2017
Thanks you for info, and sorry to read that.
I really took the official patch that I made available as is...

Have you check Boehser Onkel post ?
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-kings-v11-0-1-undergrad-steve.63177/post-6158512
Already downloaded the full version(almost 18 G).Gonna try it and see if it works like the 10.2 version.I was getting lots of errors with this patch,couldn't go back and skip was always on if i done it one time.But i could read like it was normal speed.After second error ,game goes back to the previous save and i had to do everything again.
Sorry for my bad english.If you don't understand something pls ask me and i'll try to explain better

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
why everybody hates charli he is annoying yes but charli is gay or did I understand that wrong ? :unsure: :unsure: or is he trying too steal a girl?
I honestly have my doubts that he is gay, but no, it's not because i worry he steal's girls.

He and all the interactions with the LI's are really badly written, they all are 'oh he such a good guy, why can't u get along' etc. after they know him for less than 5 min. Emily being most stupid case, as she knows the MC for many years.

He is completely unsympathetic and for reasons unknown, he behavs like a complete ass...worst u can't even punch him in his very punchable face, the MC has beaten people for less.
Overall whats even the point of his character ? It's not like he brings drama, he is not funny, u can't take him seriously as a real rival/enemy, u can't even say why he acts as he does and so far i can't see any plot relevance either...
He is really just an annoyance and it's stupid how the LI's behave after having one talk with him (which is way worse than Charlie)...

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
I also got an error using the patch... so I deleted everything and have started the complete VN download. Anonfiles... 9 hours left... that's just great. Wait... just saw the above link for a Torrent file. THANKS toddy_adt, you are my hero!

EDIT... Anonfiles now reckons its 11 hours left while the torrent will take about 15 minutes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fishbrain

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
How many guys would claim to be gay so that the girls would lower their guards and later the girls would likely try to turn him away from being gay and at the least bi. So Charli pretends to be gay so the girls will fuck him and then moves to the next target.

I really don't like Charli...

qweeerrrtt

Apr 20, 2019
Aye man DarkAssassin idk if its just me but the apk all bugged out, it keeps saying you reach the end of update after making out with lindsey scene, i tried to start a new game and it said the same thing before going swimming with chloe

Reactions: Fabs93

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Uploaded this torrent and I posted this torrent and none of those who passed this link, directed posts.
On the contrary, I see people simply promoting themselves as if they were responsible for such a thing.
This will be the last time I do this kind of help for this community.

Not to mention that more than 700 made this download and amazingly enough only two people thank me for the effort.

https://f95zone.to/threads/college-kings-v11-0-1-undergrad-steve.63177/post-6152362
Shit man I was just trying to help out the community. I've been seeding since last night and will continue to do so. Thank you for starting this though! This community is strong because of effort like that. When you say directed posts what do you mean? Sorry, I'm just not picking it up. If you look back at my posts you'll see I didn't promote myself at all, just shared the link a few times I've got nothing to gain here other than entertainment.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
29 - 30 hours later my download finally made it to 14 GB....WOOOOO Git R DUN!!!
damm this is a ture hero guys F in chat for our boii
How many guys would claim to be gay so that the girls would lower their guards and later the girls would likely try to turn him away from being gay and at the least bi. So Charli pretends to be gay so the girls will fuck him and then moves to the next target.

I really don't like Charli...
ok this would be a 5 head move

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I honestly have my doubts that he is gay, but no, it's not because i worry he steal's girls.

He and all the interactions with the LI's are really badly written, they all are 'oh he such a good guy, why can't u get along' etc. after they know him for less than 5 min. Emily being most stupid case, as she knows the MC for many years.

He is completely unsympathetic and for reasons unknown, he behavs like a complete ass...worst u can't even punch him in his very punchable face, the MC has beaten people for less.
Overall whats even the point of his character ? It's not like he brings drama, he is not funny, u can't take him seriously as a real rival/enemy, u can't even say why he acts as he does and so far i can't see any plot relevance either...
He is really just an annoyance and it's stupid how the LI's behave after having one talk with him (which is way worse than Charlie)...
At least Lauren and Nora didnt buy all the bullshit he spoke.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes