St1ffme1ster

Feb 18, 2021
At least Lauren and Nora didnt buy all the bullshit he spoke.
How many guys would claim to be gay so that the girls would lower their guards and later the girls would likely try to turn him away from being gay and at the least bi. So Charli pretends to be gay so the girls will fuck him and then moves to the next target.

I really don't like Charli...
I honestly have my doubts that he is gay, but no, it's not because i worry he steal's girls.

He and all the interactions with the LI's are really badly written, they all are 'oh he such a good guy, why can't u get along' etc. after they know him for less than 5 min. Emily being most stupid case, as she knows the MC for many years.

He is completely unsympathetic and for reasons unknown, he behavs like a complete ass...worst u can't even punch him in his very punchable face, the MC has beaten people for less.
Overall whats even the point of his character ? It's not like he brings drama, he is not funny, u can't take him seriously as a real rival/enemy, u can't even say why he acts as he does and so far i can't see any plot relevance either...
He is really just an annoyance and it's stupid how the LI's behave after having one talk with him (which is way worse than Charlie)...
Charli = A-N-N-O-Y-I-N-G.

Talking about the update was meh, i didnt expect too much.
The only good thing in my opinion was the first vaginal scene with Chloe, and that the mc now is her boyfriend.

cloudaeon

Mar 29, 2018
Charli = A-N-N-O-Y-I-N-G.

Talking about the update was meh, i didnt expect too much.
The only good thing in my opinion was the first vaginal scene with Chloe, and that the mc now is her boyfriend.
Wait When did the MC become Chloe's Boyfriend? Did i miss something -.-

hablat

Jul 24, 2017
he behavs like a complete ass
When you go after Nora is the most infuriating dialogue. I know he's meant to be infuriating but it's so hammy. Who the fuck calls someone "champ"?

"I know Nora very well" you've existed in this universe for less than an update, no you don't. His reasoning is pretty ass, too, honestly. It sounds good if you turn your brain off but it holds up to absolutely no scrutiny. The MC could have followed up better:

"I've talking to her this whole time about the situation and I think I've got a good handle on when to listen and what advice to offer. Beyond that, I'm invested in her being okay. We straight up don't know you. Please take your drawn-on beard somewhere else."

Wait When did the MC become Chloe's Boyfriend? Did i miss something -.-
You can ask to be her boyfriend in this update. It's optional.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
You can ask to be her boyfriend in this update. It's optional.
Probably not a good idea if you want to get as many scenes as possible in one run. Like being Lauren's BF in Act 1, becoming Chloe's BF will likely block you off from other sex scenes and may blow up too with that dick Charli trying to sabotage you.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
18 GB? Jeezus can't this dev convert to Webp like 95% of all other devs out there have done? Does he even know about Webp?

Reactions: LaYxOn84

Rendy7

Dec 28, 2018
Anyone know how to unlock the Chloe route. I got to the part where the MC was drunk when he met her and she left upset. How do i continue the Chloe Route after that?

Feb 29, 2020
Yay it only took me 32 hours to download this thing. But that's not the good news.

The good news is I had to remove literally everything off my computer to open it.

Boy I can't wait until the next update.

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
I felt like I was playing a different game and none of the stuff happening before matters on this episode. Suddenly this fake smile Chali cunt comes out of nowhere with plot powered jedi powers to convince the people MC've met for a while now that he's a cool guy to the point of having MC's friend circle defending him from your skepticism. Let's remember that Lauren let us know Charli's MO and approach to our friends and LIs, she literally says he starts nice and charming then turns into bashing MC, which means MC's supposed friends for a while now and or/women sleeping, kissing etc. with MC, are receiving this same approach from Charli and after the MC bashing they still believe Charli's a nice guy; just let than sink in. Lindsey who was so into MC before, now treats him as a rando friend and was even grabbing hands with Charli like a couple and I don't doubt Charli is the reason behind Emily wanting to stop communication with MC and btw the nerve of that woman to give a jealousy speech having a cheating ex GF status. Emily's case is even worse if I'm right, she's supposed to be the one who knows MC better than anyone there. Literally just Lauren and Nora didn't swallow Charli's BS, seriously? The fuckery is this? I've been enjoying this game, but was this episode made by other people?

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Anyone know how to unlock the Chloe route. I got to the part where the MC was drunk when he met her and she left upset. How do i continue the Chloe Route after that?
Choose her over Imre when MC is in park, ask her to the homecoming dance.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes