indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
pretty annoyed with how so many of these games rappresent the MC in the worst way: skinny, bald, ugly, and expecially inbcredibly short like the MC in College Kings...when he walks with Amber is embarassing really...what with this ??

JogaBonito

Nov 14, 2020
When you go after Nora is the most infuriating dialogue. I know he's meant to be infuriating but it's so hammy. Who the fuck calls someone "champ"?

"I know Nora very well" you've existed in this universe for less than an update, no you don't. His reasoning is pretty ass, too, honestly. It sounds good if you turn your brain off but it holds up to absolutely no scrutiny. The MC could have followed up better:

"I've talking to her this whole time about the situation and I think I've got a good handle on when to listen and what advice to offer. Beyond that, I'm invested in her being okay. We straight up don't know you. Please take your drawn-on beard somewhere else."

You can ask to be her boyfriend in this update. It's optional.
Yeah, and when can you ask her that? When you make out with her she suddenly is stopping it

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
i got a theory about charli and lauren
its maybe a psycho-experiment from lauren?
remember at the beginning the "test" with her?
lauren seems a bit ... obsessed at the beginning with the mc
my 2 cents
Interesting thought. I'd like if Lauren turn out to be a psycho. But doubtful.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Anyone know how to unlock the Chloe route. I got to the part where the MC was drunk when he met her and she left upset. How do i continue the Chloe Route after that?
Don't visit Chloe when drunk, if MC is drunk that conversation with Chloe ruins your chances....

Choose her over Imre when MC is in park, ask her to the homecoming dance.
Think you can choose to go to Imre with no negative results for Chloe path... (you dont need to take her call when in the icebath for wolf proof either) Just don't mess up your interactions with Chloe in other ways like showing up drunk or not supporting her in her struggles with Nora. (when crying in the closet)

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
unless he is planning to add ntr
If he wants to lose his meal ticket, he's welcome to add all the NTR he wants. I wonder how many of those 2381 patrons will stick with him if he goes down that road, cuz that clown Charlie is in dire need of an ass kicking, and he seems to forget that our boi is a soon-to-be king of fights... then again, maybe that's his way of showing the MC he wants the D and likes to be abused. You could call that plot twist, lol. YUCK !!:sick:(n)

Moronic.
And I love the potential this game had.
Yeah, that's really disappointing, given how much money the game currently makes. We 'forgave' him for messing up in the first couple of updates when he was still new and needed patrons, but after making a decent monthly income, he could've paid someone to help him with the coding. And why the fuck did the story go to shit ??o_O I know it was never a masterpiece of a script, but at least it was promising. Right now, not so much.

The comparisons with another very well known game here in F95Z ;) are going to be more an more unbalanced and cruel with College Kings every sloppy update
Don't know, apparently, he's doing well for himself. I mean, if the $$ keep coming, who needs appreciation.

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
i got a theory about charli and lauren
its maybe a psycho-experiment from lauren?
remember at the beginning the "test" with her?
lauren seems a bit ... obsessed at the beginning with the mc
my 2 cents
I don't know man, I just know it's stupid how out of nowhere the MC, who joined a frat that's pretty much Fight Club, who was becoming Mr. Talk Shit Get Hit, suddenly let this sneaky cunt guy who came out of nowhere wipe his ass with his name and rep. And if people around them was an excuse, MC had a golden chance in that alley where Charli was following him and standing next to MC provoking him before they heard Nora. I don't mind drama and antagonists in games, they're needed most times, but breaking the story and characters logic or nerfing people in the name of plot kills stories. It's so out of character that breaks any immersion you can have in the game.

Last edited:

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
Don't know, apparently, he's doing well for himself. I mean, if the $$ keep coming, who needs appreciation.
Well, there is at least one person here that said that has stopped being a patron after this update... Maybe is just that person, or maybe the dev will lose in the next few days, I don't know... 5, 10, 50 patrons... ? I don't know how many bad updates can a dev afford to launch before starting loosing $$ big time...

Last edited:

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
Interesting rivalry, so its like BattleOfTheBulges vibe but not really a problem as long as player has the option to win every time I haven't played the update yet but I don't understand why it is necessary to imposed jealousy on players unless he is planning to add ntr, Undergrad Steve must have an answer for this
Haven't play BattleOfTheBulges so I feel I can't give you a proper answer, but right now the game don't give us an "option to win" against Charli's trash talk against MC. Remember MC? The guy who grew a pair and joined a fighters frat, the guy starting to learn people some respect on his name one punch at the time taking no shit from them. The guy who in this same episode gave a badass warning to some Potter fan just for calling Lauren a bitch, yet for some illogical reason can't stop Charli's defamation on him, because plot I guess. Now suddenly he just take it and doesn't even try to solve it, just getting frustrated. It's like all the character development we have seen in previous episodes went to the trash.

Feb 13, 2020
It went from "Riley this is Charli a transfer student I met this morning" to Charli bashing Mc the next time we see him. Like ... WTF just happened?
And we don't even have the option to ignore him or tell him to fuck himself and go cheer Nora up. When generally the choices are "do something" or "don't do something."

What infuriating even more is what they did to Riley. I mean on her path, MC and her are together or almost together, and yet most of London's trip she acts nothing like it. Heck in the begin of the game, when MC had a dispute with Ryan, she followed the former to see if he's alright, and now she doesn't even care. And it's not one line of " We're adults, and not gullible" than can change how bad it became.

The same goes for Lindsey. MC helped her with her mother's death and now it's like nothing ever happened. She's holdings hands with a guy she just met less than a week ago and MC can go fuck himself.

I'm not even talking about Emily...

The story became so bad... is it a teenager writing now?

dkny201710

Sep 20, 2018
hey bro I don't know if you remember but I have a reading disability so I have to use the self voicing option

the only problem is there are these little green words on the side of the screen and are interfering with the self voicing option

where did these little green words come from and how can I get rid of them did I break my game somehow
View attachment 1292797
I get this this error instead of choices. Why is this happening? 437 err.PNG

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I don't know man, I just know it's stupid how out of nowhere the MC, who joined a frat that's pretty much Fight Club, who was becoming Mr. Talk Shit Get Hit, suddenly let this sneaky cunt guy who came out of nowhere wipe his ass with his name and rep. And if people around them was an excuse, MC had a golden chance in that alley where Chali was following him and standing next to MC provoking him before they heard Nora. I don't mind drama and antagonists in games, they're needed most times, but breaking the story and characters logic or nerfing people in the name of plot kills stories. It's so out of character that breaks any immersion you can have in the game.
Now, I'm going to spin another possible twist the dev's are adding to the game. What is Charli is in fact hired by either the Apes or Wolves to character assassinate the MC so that MC's rep tanks and everyone starts to hate him.

Now, to be honest I don't think this is the case but it might be something twisted the dev's have planned for our MC.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Caught exception error while loading the game:

game/bugTesting/bugTesting_cheats.rpy.
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'data' referenced before assignment
Game goes straight to my drop list.

Since I started this game, it's always full of errors and exceptions.

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
What infuriating even more is what they did to Riley. I mean on her path, MC and her are together or almost together, and yet most of London's trip she acts nothing like it. Heck in the begin of the game, when MC had a dispute with Ryan, she followed the former to see if he's alright, and now she doesn't even care. And it's not one line of " We're adults, and not gullible" than can change how bad it became.
My thoughts exactly. The firsts updates, Riley was totally into the MC. She's happy when he kisses her and she´s totally glad if the MC chooses her for the ball. Now, it seems that she´s full lesbian and barely cares about the MC. First she calls him because she´s afraid of flying. The MC cares about her fears,try to calm her, MC proposes that thing of the "indoors skydiving" like something that could help her with her fears... and instead of answering, she runs after that Charly guy. And when the MC proposes again the skydiving thing, se says "Oh, I forgot about you, I already made plans with Charli". Does the dev purposely wants to piss of players that are following Riley's path? :cautious:

If you play with Riley as a friend, she says to you that she is bi, but if you play as Riley as something more than a friend, the MC has sex with her instead of that confession, so he never knows that she is bi. Well, in this update, she says, in spite the path your are: "you know I´m bi", and the MC says "Yes". How does the MC even knows? And then, she starts asking for advice about the best way to get into Audrey's panties... WTF? Why suddenly, Riley behaves as Audrey and Amber and wants to fuck everybody, girls included, no strings attached? Does the writer confuse the personality of his own characters? :cautious:

Riley was at first a middle ground between sluts like Audrey or Amber and prudes like Lauren or Penelope, and a loyal and reasonable character, not a drama queen like Emily, Nora and Chloe. Now is mostly ruined for me. She's just another of the hoes in this game.

Last edited:

tomhowrd

Nov 13, 2019
l would like to play the gallery, any idea on what script l should change to allow me view all the scenes? without installing a mod (l tried but it just crashes the game) looking for an alternative way to play the gallery

johnnie_II

Dec 8, 2017
If you have a good connection and a little patience, you can try the full pack to see.

As said before, I really took the official patch without modifying anything, I did not test, my goal was to make it available as quickly as possible for the community.

Hope you have no problem with the full pack in the future.

PS I added some archive checking procedures in my previous post but I think your problem lies elsewhere.
Already tried full version and works well for now.I'll just need a few more gameplays ,or complete all that is available,to make sure if everything's ok.Thanks for the help my friend.
Edit: Just took 1 hour and 45 to download it!Just a question ,if you know...Can we "get" Penelope?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes