Apr 9, 2021
Any idea why it seems to be broken for me but no one else?
A million ideas (but the most likely is that YOUR archive got corrupted)... but discussing them is pointless. While instead applying the solution is the way to go!

P.S: Don't waste time that you could use to play the game, be smart!

Last edited:

Kamii312

Sep 2, 2020
Anyone know why I some picture aren't in the game?
I mean, I download from Mega and don't know if its because some of the images just got deleted or it's problem of the game itself.

BulletPete

May 5, 2017
Are there some walkthroughs or guides that can help me to get the content of the girls I want or, at least, keep me in their route?

I know the mod is down, but it feels so frustrating and time wasting getting out of girl's route without knowing the damn cause.

Apr 9, 2021
Anyone have an updated mac link? Thanks :)
Provided by & hero gamingdevil800 (also for MAC) →

Anyone know why I some picture aren't in the game?

I mean, I download from Mega and don't know if its because some of the images just got deleted or it's problem of the game itself.
Just don't download parts of the archives from cloud services (seems to be broken for MANY people), instead use Qbittorent with the torrent I "quoted" above ↑ And "some" images don't tell us anything about how to collaborate to solve your problem, WE (I) need the traceback to start troubleshooting!

Are there some walkthroughs or guides that can help me to get the content of the girls I want or, at least, keep me in their route?

I know the mod is down, but it feels so frustrating and time wasting getting out of girl's route without knowing the damn cause.
Sancho1969 is working around the clock for the GUIDE, show HIM some love and BESIDES the continuation of the story in the ACT 4 (or in general in College Kings) is quite linear or straighforward SO it doesn't take a """genius""" to figure out the various LI paths IMHO (IMHO = In my humble opinion)

Last edited:

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019

There are links on the first page for the official walkthrough and a fan walkthrough. However, they are only updated after a full act is released.

BulletPete

May 5, 2017

Just don't download parts of the archives from cloud services (seems to be broken for MANY people), instead use Qbittorent with the torrent I "quoted" above ↑ And "some" images don't tell us anything about how to collaborate to solve your problem, WE (I) need the traceback to start troubleshooting!

Sancho1969 is working around the clock for the GUIDE, show HIM some love and BESIDES the continuation of the story in the ACT 4 (or in general in College Kings) is quite linear or straighforward SO it doesn't take a """genius""" to figure out the various LI paths IMHO.
I'm not talking about act 4. I started over after letting updates accumulate for months.

There are links on the first page for the official walkthrough and a fan walkthrough. However, they are only updated after a full act is released.
That walkthrough is outdated due to some changes in variables as stated in the mod thread. I was following it through the letter and still couldn't get all the scenes it mentioned. Like still in act 1, I instantly lost access to all Aubrey, Riley and Lauren (and lost Amber's and Chloe's in a later act, though can't even pinpoint when) scenes even though their clearly stated in the guide.

priapo

Sep 1, 2018
a lot of missing pages, i hope they hotfix this, i am a starter and really liked the game, but is bad play with missing pages.

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
Hey I need help here I'm playing it for the first time and I must say I'm enjoying it but I'm about to plege to the wolves already and I am aiming to get Chloe so I missed the chances with other girls, How much will my chances with a girl go down if I flirt or have sex with other girls? (I know there is a walkthrough, but I don't want any spoilers, just some advice)

i also think there is a bug in the game because i went with Chloe and Imre left the room angry but still at the wolf party MC looks for imre to go to the room together and at the beginning of the scene to pledge, imre welcomes friendly mc and get excited that they are both going to be wolves

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
So I followed the walkthrough step by step, I told Lauren to forget about it in the cafe after the kiss. But for some reason before the personality test, she think's we're dating. Is this an variable error or something? The walkthrough doesn't have option for this either, this feels like a bug.

Edit: Can confirm there is a bug, I was randomly put in the Lauren serious dating path even tho I rejected her in multiple times.

Last edited:

Kamii312

Sep 2, 2020

Sancho1969 is working around the clock for the GUIDE, show HIM some love and BESIDES the continuation of the story in the ACT 4 (or in general in College Kings) is quite linear or straighforward SO it doesn't take a """genius""" to figure out the various LI paths IMHO.
I haven't play to much because of that, but bassicaly the two images that seems to be missing are, one in the dreaming scene
literally at the beginning and the other when the MC is getting a bag or something like that.
1642655045320.png 1642655097890.png
P.S: I have no idea how to mark the images like spoilers, and sorry for the broken english.

priapo

Sep 1, 2018
I haven't play to much because of that, but bassicaly the two images that seems to be missing are, one in the dreaming scene
literally at the beginning and the other when the MC is getting a bag or something like that.
View attachment 1606835 View attachment 1606840
P.S: I have no idea how to mark the images like spoilers, and sorry for the broken english.
there is a lot of missing pages further too, guess we can only wait the hotfix

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Tons of bug,missing images,unplayable sh*t... about this was an early beta,beta,betaaaaa version but sadly no and all saves propably dead... This is an example when a good game become shittier and worse with every update about...

Apr 9, 2021
I haven't play to much because of that, but basically the two images that seems to be missing are, one in the dreaming scene
literally at the beginning and the other when the MC is getting a bag or something like that!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(See above ↑)
Don't worry my friend, I will help you out to the best of my ability!

Here your missing images → ( stores files for 14 days only, just a reminder!)

P.S: In case there are more, notify me and I'll give you the other archives!

Glad I could help!

Last edited:

sroomy

Dec 6, 2021
I think there is a bug in the game.

When Aubry invite me for the wedding, i ask, "only as your date". Then she acept that and blushes. But at the wedding she akts as we are just friends.

But in a other playtrough, when i ask her to come as a date, she denied it. But at the wedding she goes around and reffers to me as her date and akt as she is in love .

Very confussing
girls amirite

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes