Apr 9, 2021
Act 1 (v. 7.8.2) / Act 2 (v. 10.3.2) / Act 3 (v. 13.2.2) Patch Update Notes | 233.01 MB on Steam

Posted 5 hours ago meaning Thursday, January 20, 2022 1:57 PM (post merīdiem) CET (Central European Time)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The good news is that I finally got a clean download. The bad news is that I have no idea how to proceed. I took a look under the hood and there is something rotten in Denmark, so to speak. There are entire scenes missing from the image files. The code is borked. The new path builder seems to be the culprit for the problems with the saves as there is a conflict with the check for real-life mode. When you try to load a save the first thing it does when you ignore the error is take you to the selection screen for real-life mode and start the game from frame 1 image 1. The quick and easy fix would be to tear the real-life mode out of the game because honestly who ever uses that shit. However, that might also be easier said than done. As I posted previously, I don't know if I have the heart to replay the game from the start. I normally have no problem doing so with other games in development but this one is both prohibitively long and I was playing three paths.

So I am doing to give it a shot. I imported my old saves to a thumb drive and deleted the local saves. If the problems with the saves are patched or bugfixed they will be waiting. But as for me, I guess I'm back to square one... texting Emily that she can go fuck herself because she cheated on me. Sigh. It's gonna be a long week LOL.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
just great...following the damn walkthrough now seems no one of the girls have sex with MC..instead of having a harem...wtf...this game change itself even loading a save..i tried and got different answer and behaviour from NPC in the same savegame...incredible. bah

Last edited:
Reactions: Pinsel

korewa

Jan 9, 2018
I made a save with Penelope only to get the list scene. I typically play Harem with all girls but with Penelope only there was a sleepover scene not in the gallery. So it made me think what other scenes I may have missed.

feardorcha

Mar 7, 2020
Seems the mega version is completely broken at least - but it is also a few gigs smaller than the torrent version.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i really hope that a true harem (where you can get nearly all the girls available with wolfes ) will be released cuz now i'0m really pissed off ..i started over 4 times now and this is the first time i followed a WT and now no one likes MC...incredible

Jimmy121212

Jun 3, 2021

cfdmedic

May 18, 2020
i have the 18gb 15.0.3 and whenever i try to load a save from previous versions it goes likes this

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/v14/scene52.rpy", line 422, in script
with dissolve
File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 21, in execute
screen phone_icon():
screen phone_icon():
File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 22, in execute
if not renpy.get_screen("choice") and not renpy.get_screen("censoredPopup"):
File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 23, in execute
imagebutton:
File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 23, in keywords
imagebutton:
File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 24, in <module>
idle phone.image
File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 12, in image
if any(app.notification for app in self.applications):
File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 12, in <genexpr>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'notification'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/v14/scene52.rpy", line 422, in script
with dissolve
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1443, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1684, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2762, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen phone_icon():
screen phone_icon():
File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 22, in execute
if not renpy.get_screen("choice") and not renpy.get_screen("censoredPopup"):
File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 23, in execute
imagebutton:
File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 23, in keywords
imagebutton:
File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 24, in <module>
idle phone.image
File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 12, in image
File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 12, in <genexpr>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'notification'

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
College Kings 15.0.3 (Act: 4) (SHA: c2ff796ac)
Thu Jan 20 15:04:08 2022
Same for me

cfdmedic

May 18, 2020
The good news is that I finally got a clean download. The bad news is that I have no idea how to proceed. I took a look under the hood and there is something rotten in Denmark, so to speak. There are entire scenes missing from the image files. The code is borked. The new path builder seems to be the culprit for the problems with the saves as there is a conflict with the check for real-life mode. When you try to load a save the first thing it does when you ignore the error is take you to the selection screen for real-life mode and start the game from frame 1 image 1. The quick and easy fix would be to tear the real-life mode out of the game because honestly who ever uses that shit. However, that might also be easier said than done. As I posted previously, I don't know if I have the heart to replay the game from the start. I normally have no problem doing so with other games in development but this one is both prohibitively long and I was playing three paths.

So I am doing to give it a shot. I imported my old saves to a thumb drive and deleted the local saves. If the problems with the saves are patched or bugfixed they will be waiting. But as for me, I guess I'm back to square one... texting Emily that she can go fuck herself because she cheated on me. Sigh. It's gonna be a long week LOL.
I thought about doing the same thing and restarting the game but as you mentioned it is very long and I'm concerned if you get to a certain point again it will error in the same way. I'm wondering if this "real life mode" was added in this update. There is nothing in the update log for the past several updates.

cfdmedic

May 18, 2020
I solved all bugs downloading the torrent version and loading a save BEFORE the Murder Mystery, replaying all paths from there.
I tried that, and the game loaded at the treasure hunt, I thought I was home free and the game crashed after rapid clicking to see if I could get up to date. Rather unplayable right now

Feb 29, 2020
It's really annoying that I have to keep renaming each and every save each time I save.
It'll especially suck when I get caught back up to current update.
When I have Chloe rt on Wolves, Chloe rt on Apes, Penelopee rt on Wolves, Penelopee rt on appes, Riley tts, autumn rts, lindsey rts, Chloe rts while supporting Lindsy for president, Lindey rts while supporting Chloe for president etc etc.
Shits gonna start to suck.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I thought about doing the same thing and restarting the game but as you mentioned it is very long and I'm concerned if you get to a certain point again it will error in the same way. I'm wondering if this "real life mode" was added in this update. There is nothing in the update log for the past several updates.
The real-life mode has been part of the game for as long as I've been playing it, but it sucks so I've never used it. It makes your decisions "permanent" by basically corrupting your save file and disabling saves during decisions. The feature that got added was the Path Builder, which is intended as a way to skip to the current update by choosing which girls you are romancing and what chapter you want to start in with what kct score. The problem is that even if you don't use either mode it is still right there in the code waiting to conflict and crash your shit. I will let you know how my playthrough goes. I don't mind being a guinea pig or a canary in a coal mine I just don't want anybody else to have to waste their time.

hyenalulu

Feb 25, 2018
I have a utorrent.. why can't it start downloading the seed for too long and waiting

what's wrong with my utorrent?

please find out how to download via utorrent? please help me for utorrent

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes