Apr 9, 2021
I think there is a bug in the game.

When Aubry invite me for the wedding, i ask, "only as your date". Then she acept that and blushes. But at the wedding she akts as we are just friends.

But in a other playtrough, when i ask her to come as a date, she denied it.

But at the wedding she goes around and reffers to me as her date and akt as she is in love .

Very confusing
It sounds like the bug you're talking about is "bipolar"... did you get it? I hope you did!

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
Did a quick check and I didn't see anybody having this issue. So in my game, no matter if MC don't go with Jenny to the lagoon, in a later scene Jenny says she told Penelope about MC's and her fun that night and MC loses Penelope as a LI because of that. Is an issue for others too or I got a cursed gameplay? :unsure:

Apr 9, 2021
I tried the torrent but for some reason it has no seeders.
I've had Qbittorrent on for practically days now and I'm super-seeding it so if it doesn't have any seeders it's certainly not "my fault" ahah.

I hope not to go against the policies of the forum or the rules in this thread and especially I don't want to anger anyone but I could re-upload the SAME exact torrent archive on Transfert.sh or Gofile.io (these two personally seem to me the most reliable)... would that help in your opinion downloading it?

If I follow this path, do I have to ASK for permission?

Last edited:

mentalyill

Jun 25, 2020
i have the 18gb 15.0.3 and whenever i try to load a save from previous versions it goes likes this

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/v14/scene52.rpy", line 422, in script
with dissolve
File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 21, in execute
screen phone_icon():
screen phone_icon():
File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 22, in execute
if not renpy.get_screen("choice") and not renpy.get_screen("censoredPopup"):
File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 23, in execute
imagebutton:
File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 23, in keywords
imagebutton:
File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 24, in <module>
idle phone.image
File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 12, in image
if any(app.notification for app in self.applications):
File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 12, in <genexpr>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'notification'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/v14/scene52.rpy", line 422, in script
with dissolve
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1443, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1684, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2762, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen phone_icon():
screen phone_icon():
File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 22, in execute
if not renpy.get_screen("choice") and not renpy.get_screen("censoredPopup"):
File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 23, in execute
imagebutton:
File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 23, in keywords
imagebutton:
File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 24, in <module>
idle phone.image
File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 12, in image
File "game/phone/phone.rpy", line 12, in <genexpr>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'notification'

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
College Kings 15.0.3 (Act: 4) (SHA: c2ff796ac)
Thu Jan 20 15:04:08 2022

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
I saw this in the Discord and thought people might be interested on how to do the Imre list. I haven't tried it so I don't know if it works

Aubrey's and Riley's scenes have no requirements. Autumn likes loyal, Amber likes Popular, and Penelope likes Confident. My suggestion is to have Amber off drugs and as a fwb (so KCT won't matter). Have a playthrough where you go for and do everything with Penelope as much as possible to get her in a relationship status where KCT won't matter. Take Ryan's condom when he's on the couch. Take Autumn's underwear after Aubrey's scene. Have and maintain Loyal KCT for the party for Autumn-and if you wanna finish the whole thing (even only technically because Imre takes the list back), don't have Lauren as a gf, but to take her virginity at this time, you'll need to have kissed her at least once (park/beach in Act 1), be Loyal, and not have accepted Aubrey's invitation on the plane. The list is doable.
So, far I wasn't able to complete it. I'm missing the Lauren sex scene. I've tryed the full Lauren path and also not beeing on relationship with her.

The gallery scene with Aubrey doesn't unlock, and I got the scene done so there prolly a bug with it in version 15.0.2. Still tying to figure it out.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
So, far I wasn't able to complete it. I'm missing the Lauren sex scene. I've tryed the full Lauren path and also not beeing on relationship with her.

The gallery scene with Aubrey doesn't unlock, and I got the scene done so there prolly a bug with it in version 15.0.2. Still tying to figure it out.
you can try to unblock the gallery with cheats to see if something is wrong with your game.
on the mod page someone teaches how to do it just changing 2 lines in a file. and I think someone already posted the modified file here

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
I've had Qbittorrent on for practically days now and I'm super-seeding it so if it doesn't have any seeders it's certainly not "my fault" ahah.

I hope not to go against the policies of the forum or the rules in this thread and especially I don't want to anger anyone but I could re-upload the SAME exact torrent archive on Transfert.sh or Gofile.io (these two personally seem to me the most reliable)... would that help in your opinion downloading it?

If I follow this path, do I have to ASK for permission?
I use u torrent but I tested qbittorent and it's working.
I don't know why u torrent didn't work.

Dec 11, 2021
Hi

Ohh man... couldn't overcome the start of the game most times. But finally played some more.
Levelling seems on Boyfriend and Bro. KCT loyal... does loyal = simp? It is hilarious, forever virgin... I reject Lauren, still she calls and everybody else also needs help etc.. but there is never some intimacy.... laughing my ass off how everybody is using me.. haha... I must be doing something wrong.

Guess I should have not rejected the girls this often, but I really find them all too crazy.. couldn't find any normal without baggage which is attractive and I have sympathy for.. :(

Technical I see lot of mixed up Frames and people disappear and in the next frame they are sitting there again... I feel like my playstyle is not mixing well with all the paths etc... as many things make very less sense.

I still like the concept and so on, very goods work otherwise... seems like I am just too stupid..

Regards

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
you can try to unblock the gallery with cheats to see if something is wrong with your game.
on the mod page someone teaches how to do it just changing 2 lines in a file. and I think someone already posted the modified file here
Ya thanks, I know I could cheat but I don't really want to. First because using a mod or directly changing some files is the best way to corrupt the saves in case of a new version. But to be honest I'm a bit curious so I like to use 0x52 Universal Ren'Py mod just to see what variables are set.

Reactions: Darklord_1965
Jan 15, 2022
Did a quick check and I didn't see anybody having this issue. So in my game, no matter if MC don't go with Jenny to the lagoon, in a later scene Jenny says she told Penelope about MC's and her fun that night and MC loses Penelope as a LI because of that. Is an issue for others too or I got a cursed gameplay? :unsure:
I don't think I got that issue. Did you get the scene where you could kiss Penelope after Jenny mentioned that fun night? I'm asking because I did

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes