headhunter32

May 15, 2018
I just downloaded act 2 and when i press play game i use my save from act 1, i get the prompt that the save is corrupted and it ask wich frat it is in.
i choose wolves.
after that i am stuck in the promt screen talking about ep4.
the airport scene never start.
I tried this with and with out the steam api fix.
how can i fix this, or is there a console command to start ep1.

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
I just downloaded act 2 and when i press play game i use my save from act 1, i get the prompt that the save is corrupted and it ask wich frat it is in.
i choose wolves.
after that i am stuck in the promt screen talking about ep4.
the airport scene never start.
I tried this with and with out the steam api fix.
how can i fix this, or is there a console command to start ep1.
So is there no 1 that had this bug, i have tried so many times and i prefer my own save over a path builder or the choice builder in act.

Darkrider_X

Mar 8, 2023
Has Episode 3 been released if so how the heck do i start it in game? I know there was a console command you did to get it to switch from episode 1 to 2.

IamTheSmoke

Jul 25, 2018
Can someone help me fix this im playing the steam version of the game and it was working perfectly up until today now it gives me this error when i try to load my save game

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'v9s35_reply1' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x00000000043e7550>

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\College Kings\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\College Kings\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\College Kings\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\College Kings\renpy\display\core.py", line 3499, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\College Kings\renpy\display\core.py", line 4457, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\College Kings\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1177, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\College Kings\renpy\display\transition.py", line 53, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\College Kings\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1177, in event
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\College Kings\renpy\display\screen.py", line 770, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\College Kings\renpy\display\layout.py", line 279, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\College Kings\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1138, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\College Kings\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1071, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\College Kings\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 375, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\College Kings\renpy\loadsave.py", line 812, in load
    roots, log = loads(log_data)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\College Kings\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 100, in loads
    return load(io.BytesIO(s))
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\College Kings\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 97, in load
    return up.load()
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\College Kings\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 93, in find_class
    return super().find_class(module, name)
AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'v9s35_reply1' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x00000000043e7550>

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.23051307

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Had a go at porting Act 1 & Act 2 to Android.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Act 1 (v1.2.11): -

Act 2 (v3.0.11): -

Reactions: TrsaRrr

richiman

May 3, 2022
Had a go at porting Act 1 & Act 2 to Android.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Act 1 (v1.2.11): WorkUpload -

Act 2 (v3.0.11): WorkUpload -
It would be useful to update CK1 to version 1.3.4 as almost all system and engine files have been updated.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
It would be useful to update CK1 to version 1.3.4 as almost all system and engine files have been updated.
I thin k the main issue is the "engineer" the CK team hired kind of just fixes one or two things at a time. Then uploads. Rinse and repeat. So by the time you do a conversion of something two new game changing code updates are released. I can see that being annoying.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes