Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
I just read the Walkthrough for Epi. 2 and calculated that December 7th, where it ends is "Day 84" and I just say in this thread that the first Free Roam for Epi. 3 is on Dec. 16th-can someone let me know how many days I can expect for this Episode or confirm how many Acts are in this game? Is it still 5?
So, I just downloaded 3.0.11 and where I was adding the day numbers to the textfiles-those files are gone.

For example in /Applications/Games/VNs/Update ready/College Kings Act 2of5-Day 1st; 2nd; 3rd 53of84, waiting for update.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game/v1/scene14.rpy

I added:

"Day 43"

Where do I add this now to have it show up in game?

Also, is there a walkthroungh for Episode 3 yet so I can see how many more days I need to add?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Am i the only one who keeps getting updates on steam it feels like the game needs updating every few days

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Am i the only one who keeps getting updates on steam it feels like the game needs updating every few days
The engineer they have pretty much fixes one, or two, things then releases the update. Instead of just releasing one big patch. Strange way to do it. But, there you go.

Reactions: Joshy92

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
View attachment 1097736

Overview:
Just an innocent freshman at San Vallejo College, you are oblivious to the path that lays ahead of you. Growing up gets real when you learn about the unique cultures of the place you must call home. As loyalties form and tensions rise can you lead your fraternity to the crown and with it become the king on campus?

Trailer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Review notice: Any reviews mentioning Being A DIK will be removed!

Thread Updated: 2023-04-24
Release Date: 2023-04-16
Developer: Undergrad Steve - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 3 - 3.0.11
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Act II

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - - -

Act I
Win/Linux/Mac
: - -

Extras: Multi Mod (v1.1.4s) - Save Fix - Walkthrough - Gallery Unlocker - Official Walkthrough - Fan Sig - Fan Sig 2 - Fan Sig 3 - Limo/Halloween Bug

richiman thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 880834 View attachment 841566 View attachment 841567 View attachment 841570 View attachment 841572 View attachment 841569 View attachment 841568 View attachment 841573 View attachment 841574 View attachment 841575 View attachment 841576 View attachment 860564 View attachment 860566 View attachment 860567 View attachment 860569
what this mean ? and why

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
what this mean ? and why
At the top of this page, next to the tab marked "discussion" is one marked "review." You can go there and post a review of the game, whether you think it's good, bad or average.

But ... ^^^

As to why? Being a DIK has many similarities to this game - join a frat, fighting, a points system to determine your general attitude - so there are vitriolic arguments about which is better or worse. Reviews of this game should be about THIS game, not about what other game people think is better than this one.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
what this mean ? and why
Because this game used to be, heavily, compared to Being a Dik. Mods will tend to do a blanket ban on something if it caused a big issue at the time of inception. I can assume there was a lot of drama/stress around people hammering on this game because it dared to be set in a College setting.

Best just leave at that. Smile and nod etc.

Reactions: Crusader of Romance

fuzeeeey

Apr 10, 2019
anyone have pool party or gallery unlocker on their game? i even need to use console for triggering the pool party eps anyways to fix this? try to redownload the whole thing doesn't fix it still the same

kire

May 8, 2017
Gallery unlocker doesn't work for me. Also noticed people saying there is an in built gallery unlocker but can't find that either. Any help with this??

richiman

May 3, 2022
anyone have pool party or gallery unlocker on their game? i even need to use console for triggering the pool party eps anyways to fix this? try to redownload the whole thing doesn't fix it still the same
Gallery unlocker doesn't work for me. Also noticed people saying there is an in built gallery unlocker but can't find that either. Any help with this??
Gallery Unlocker is only for Deluxe owners.
Use Steam Api Replacer to unlock access to DLCs and Gallery Unlocker.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kire

zacic10

Jul 17, 2021
i'm gonna start the game again cause i did a long time ago and idk which one did i play reworked or nor reworked, so, act II contains act 1 too?

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
what this mean ? and why
It's a reminder of the rule that you're not allowed to compare games in your reviews (because some have review-bombed games in the past). Games in a school setting often get compared to Being a DIK so they put a reminder on those games. So it's not just this game, it's also on A.O.A. Academy and other games where people keep making comparisons to Being a DIK. Being a DIK has some militant fans who feel a need to attack any game that resembles it in any way, but thankfully, it has been less of a problem latley.

Reactions: DinosTheGreekos
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes