richiman

May 3, 2022
I can download the file fine, but when I go to extract it, it gives me an error " error 0x80004005" I'm on Windows 11. I figured it was a steam error so I shut down steam. That didn't work so I rebooted and still the same thing. Anyone else get this or know how to fix it?
Are you using to extract the archive?

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
the jump v4start command don't work anymore to start episode 2 from episode 1. I remember it working before,

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I can unlock episode 3 using console commands but not episode 2 with jump v4start what gives?

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
College Kings [Ep.3 v3.1.8] [Undergrad Steve]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1,83 GB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

romajufa

Jul 15, 2021
College Kings [Ep.3 v3.1.8] [Undergrad Steve]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1,83 GB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i dont get it, is there actually new content ? i dont find the nora scene in the bathtub anymore, didi miss something ? act 2 have 3 episode?, im lost there guys

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
i dont get it, is there actually new content ? i dont find the nora scene in the bathtub anymore, didi miss something ? act 2 have 3 episode?, im lost there guys
Sorry buddy, but you have to ask who is playing this game for. I downloaded the full version and then compressed the files. I don't know if a crack or patch is needed... I don't know if the version has some protection against being compressed. Well, I do not know. I extracted and packed the game using the appropriate SDK version.

Reactions: m1st3r1

Caw41

Jun 21, 2017
Sorry buddy, but you have to ask who is playing this game for. I downloaded the full version and then compressed the files. I don't know if a crack or patch is needed... I don't know if the version has some protection against being compressed. Well, I do not know. I extracted and packed the game using the appropriate SDK version.
full game have less scenes too)

Reactions: giqui

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
This game is the biggest waste of time in the history of avns, started really well and turned into a shit mess, I feel really sorry for the people who invested time and money on this.
Not really surprising if they continuously switch writers, how many had they now 3 or 4.

richiman

May 3, 2022
Fully extracted version of the game

is episode 3 actually in the file? theres no new content from what ive played o_O

You don't have to look for the problem in the game files. This is not related to the game files. This is the full version of the game. The game code checks to see if you own the DLCs. The game content is limited to Episode 1 if you own the game without a license. In fact, this game contains only Episode 1, and the other Episodes are DLCs. You can still use the console command to force start the selected Episode because the files contain all the content. Just use Steam Api Replacer to fix this. Gallery Unlocker is limited to Deluxe owners but you can still use Steam Api Replacer to unlock this option.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
You know, this used to be one of my favorite games. Pretty much having to start over just killed it for me. There had gotten to be too much drama and too convoluted a path but I just kind of put it behind me and was looking forward to getting back on track. Even with the "Story Recap Start" and "Path Builder" you have to rehash too much crap. Goodbye CK, yet another of the famous College games that's as far as I'm concerned. It can join it's "you shall not say the name" nemesis in the "erase" pile.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes