jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
I finally played the 3.0.11 is the gallery suppose to be missing the new scenes?

And just clicking on that lovense and trying to back out of that thing crashes the game not sure if thats nornal

and pathbuilder now forces you to only start at ep1?

are these how it is or is mine busted

Last edited:

richiman

May 3, 2022
Steam Api Replacer for College Kings 2

Download:

Changes:
Activates the Gallery Unlock/Lock button.
Activates replay mode for Episodes 2 and 3.
Activates Episode selection in Path Builder.
Activates scenes in the gallery for Episodes 2 and 3.
Activates Episodes 2 and 3 after completing Episode 1.

Installation:
Extract the archive to the CK2 folder and replace.

Default gallery
No gallery unlock/lock button.
No scenes from Episode 2 and 3.

default.png

New gallery

Activated the Gallery Unlock/Lock button.
Activated scenes in the gallery for Episodes 2 and 3.

unlocked.jpg locked.jpg

Path Builder

Activated Episode selection in Path Builder.

path_builder.png

`x

Last edited:

angelofdeath9

Aug 12, 2021
Man, I'm baffled. I can't seem to get the Amber text on day 12. I followed this walkthrough to the dot, twice, just to make sure, and still no luck. I'd be really grateful if anyone knows how I can get that working, without losing on Chloe content. Even if it's cheating, whatever does the trick. I have Universal Ren'Py Mod installed, if that helps, but still couldn't get it working. Maybe I missed something.

richiman

May 3, 2022
Man, I'm baffled. I can't seem to get the Amber text on day 12. I followed this walkthrough to the dot, twice, just to make sure, and still no luck. I'd be really grateful if anyone knows how I can get that working, without losing on Chloe content. Even if it's cheating, whatever does the trick. I have Universal Ren'Py Mod installed, if that helps, but still couldn't get it working. Maybe I missed something.
You didn't mention what version you are using.
This walkthrough is for the outdated version from Pateron.
Use Official Walkthrough for current version.

angelofdeath9

Aug 12, 2021
You didn't mention what version you are using.
This walkthrough is for the outdated version from Pateron.
Use Official Walkthrough for current version.
The version I'm using is 1.2.11. As for the walkthrough, I had no idea. It seems to be working for me, everything in it up to day 20 I tested on my first run and was 1:1. Plus, it was the most clear one to use I could find. For some reason, the ones for Act I, II & III from the link you sent seem to crash my Firefox, which never happened before.

JayceFromArcane

Apr 9, 2022
I downloaded the latest version. CollegeKings2-3.0.11-pc

But no matter what save I load.. I can't get to the latest Episode.
If I load a save from Episode 1, once I finish it.. it doesn't load Ep 2.
If I start a new playthrough, at the end of Ep 1 it makes me save.. and then doesn't let me play Ep 2.
If I load a save from Episode 2, once I finish it, it doesn't load Ep 3.

So no matter what I do I can't play Ep 3.

Last edited:

richiman

May 3, 2022

If I start a new playthrough, at the end of Ep 1 it makes me save.. and then doesn't let me play Ep 2.

This is due to a hidden code in the game.
Use Steam API Replacer or the code in the console.

Code for Ep. 2
Code for Ep. 3

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
It is true that 1.2.11 is newer. There are also updates released without versions. In this case, I would not pay attention to the version, but the release date of the update. 1.2.11 was released after 1.2.19 so it is newer.

I know how it should work. I simply confirmed to you how it works in this case. In this case, updates are released with bugs. They have beta testers. In this case, they release an update and fix the worst bugs after the update is released. From the user side you are left to wait. They should verified that the DLC is playable and the problematic bugs fixed. The DLCs are short so this could easily be tested and verified, but I'm not sure how it works in this case because I've never been a beta tester of them. Take into account that I write how it works, not how it should work. Nor do I think they work well.
That sound a bit circular, but the gist of it seems to be that you are explaining what is, not what should be, and that what is doesn't work very well. This is, of course the point I was making initially, and what everyone seems to be saying.

Case in point.

This is due to a hidden code in the game.
Use Steam API Replacer or the code in the console.

Code for Ep. 2
Code for Ep. 3
Why should this be necessary in any game?

I know you're explaining why things don't work, and the explanations are fine as far as explaining goes, but it doesn't solve the myriad of issues with the game. You are unquestionably the best source of information in this thread, for which I and I'm sure everyone else thanks you, but honestly there shouldn't be a need for so many explanations and there shouldn't be so many things that don't work or don't work well. This is not a critique of you in any way, shape or form. The quality control simply needs to be better, period. It is hurting the game reviews in a substantial way too.

richiman

May 3, 2022
Case in point.

Why should this be necessary in any game?
Here you have an explanation of why some features don't work, look like bugs or or is essential to the game:
Note that this game is paid and a license is required. The game code verifies that you are running Steam and have a purchased license for the selected DLC. These features are only available to people who purchase a license supporting the developer. You can simply go to the Steam Store and legally purchase all licenses to make it work normally. Features like the unlocked gallery are only available to Deluxe DLC owners. In my case, I have no such problems - you can check it if you buy all licenses in the Steam Store. I don't mean bugs here, but a problem with continuing another Episode, missing a button to unlock the gallery or missing scenes in the gallery - this is only if the game code detects that you don't have the selected license on Steam. The game code detects whether you have a license for Episode 2 and 3, which is why you can't continue it normally and must force the start of Episode 2 after completing Episode 1 - e.g. the console command. I've added a Steam API Replacer that restores paid features for players who don't have a license for the game. These are protection features in the game code, not bugs. You don't have to use anything if you don't want to - do what you want. I'm not the developer of this game so the bugs of this game don't interest me - it's not my job. You can use the Ren'Py engine yourself, extract the game files, and check the game code and what protection it has. Also consider that if you add modified game files to the game, the game will crash, display information about outdated files and automatically delete all added files. It doesn't work that you have the Episode X files and you can play without a problem because the game has certain protections features and won't let you continue playing without a license. I can add code that will prevent you from running the game without a license - I in this case provide solutions that will help you run the game bypassing these protections.

Reactions: Ragnar

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
So we still cannot load save from season 1 + path builder is bugged,my god.What a shame.And from what i can see you are doing next game xD.Tbh you are joke as a developer :/.

Reactions: Cedrog

angelofdeath9

Aug 12, 2021
Last night, I finally managed to get past that, after spending all day and night looking for ways to fix it. I had to use UnRen and go through the files, to understand how the game detects when to fire which event. All I had to do was to change my relationship with her before that event fired. I did that using the command “amber._relationship = Relationship.FWB” to change her to “Friends with Benefits”. The version of the game it worked on is 1.2.11. While looking for a solution for my problem, I went through quite a bit of pages from this thread and found a few things that might help people in the future. I'll post them below.

Commands to change your KTC, just change 10 to the number you want:

reputation.add_point(RepComponent.BRO, 10)
reputation.add_point(RepComponent.BOYFRIEND, 10)
reputation.add_point(RepComponent.TROUBLEMAKER, 10)

Command to change your relationship with the girls who are love interests:

amber._relationship = Relationship.FWB
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What type of KTC you need for which girl:

Confident – Emmy, Grayson, Jenny, Josh, Lauren’s roommate, Penelope, Riley
Loyal – Autumn, Imre, Lauren, Nora
Popular – Amber, Aubrey, Candy, Chloe, Lindsey

I do not want any credit for these, I just had to go through a lot of game files and pages of commends, and just picked what I thought might be useful. Hopefully it does some good, helps someone in the future.

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Steam Api Replacer for College Kings 2

Download:

Changes:
Activates the Gallery Unlock/Lock button.
Activates replay mode for Episodes 2 and 3.
Activates Episode selection in Path Builder.
Activates scenes in the gallery for Episodes 2 and 3.
Activates Episodes 2 and 3 after completing Episode 1.

Installation:
Extract the archive to the CK2 folder and replace.

Default gallery
No gallery unlock/lock button.
No scenes from Episode 2 and 3.

View attachment 2576703

New gallery

Activated the Gallery Unlock/Lock button.
Activated scenes in the gallery for Episodes 2 and 3.

View attachment 2576708 View attachment 2576709

Path Builder

Activated Episode selection in Path Builder.

View attachment 2576710

`x
Hi, any idea why this is getting flagged for trojans or something?

Swampfire25

Mar 6, 2019
What is the correct order to play this game, I played a bit when it was first released but didn't love it, thought give a go again. What is the difference between ACT 1 and game before reworking.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes