Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Feel personally attacked with the animal lover question from Lauren. :ROFLMAO:

No right or wrong answer my ass.

The Acting lessons-esque dream can diaf too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Freezer14

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Hmmm...got kinda curious about the cliffhanger...What did the MC see? =P

And what do you guys think? Will Chloe reveal herself to be a manipulator or is she a sweet girl ?
thats what got me worried about Chloe, but the people saying negative things about her are Ryan whos friends with her ex Grayson and Nora who wants to replace her as president, so im mixed with her at the minute

malacis

Apr 28, 2017
I really like the game and believe it has great potential. Wanted to ask a question though - how meaningful is the Trait system right now? I remember seeing an additional scene in dressing room in previous episode. So was wondering - should I replay the game with different choices and maintain several saves? Or the 'extra content' is too little to bother right now? Thanks

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
the old bug is still there, that prevent progression, you lie in bed and it say something like " I should text her back", but you cant and because you cant text them you are stuck there....

maybe something that can be easy fixed by editing save file perhaps? have not had the time to check

Konrad74

Jun 9, 2020
At some point, it says I have to text Penelope. But her name does not show up in the message option. I tried to slide down to search her name but does not work either. And now I am stuck. Please someone help.
Were you able to move forward? If so, how? I'm still stuck on "text to Penelope"

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
How can i get this scene?(I get the normanl scene without the hug)

And also what is chloe's required trait?

TheBigCock9999

Dec 16, 2018
Why make a 32 and 64 bit version when it wont work??
Ive seen other games have the same problem where it wont start and im pretty sure its because theres 2 launchers in the same folder and the laucher.exe that you usally have to remove to sometime make it work doesnt work with this game.
please stop making it 32-bit and just keep it 64-bit in the future.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes