hidden_robot

Jan 7, 2018
I've fixed the white border problem in the park scene with the dog. Just replace the scriptv06.rpy file in your game folder and run the game again. The file name should be "scriptv06.rpy", if your file name becomes something like "1000177_scriptv06.rpy" just remove the "1000177_" from the filename.

1610214930527.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Otyi

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Reactions: Qmil679

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hmmm...got kinda curious about the cliffhanger...What did the MC see? =P
It's a dead body. The MC will have no choice but to kill Chris in response, which will open the way for Nora as a girlfriend....

Just kidding. I have no clue. Obviously it's something either shocking or impressive, though. Maybe it's a couple of hot girls to try to "seal the deal" with the MC. Maybe it's some really nice training equipment or awards or something that he wasn't able to see in other rooms. It was behind the door downstairs that was locked during free roam, so it's probably something important to the Wolves, I would assume.
And what do you guys think? Will Chloe reveal herself to be a manipulator or is she a sweet girl ?
I'm sure it's dependent on the eye of the beholder, TBH. I believe everyone does some degree of manipulation, even if subconsciously. Naturally we all are self-interested, so we will do things to try to bend outcomes to what we want, even if we're not aware of doing it. Maybe we word something a certain way or we leave out details we don't like, giving an incomplete picture / account of something that happened. I suppose the question would be more whether Chloe deliberately manipulated people or that she just didn't realize how others perceived her actions.
How can i get this scene?(I get the normanl scene without the hug)

And also what is chloe's required trait?
That's at the very beginning of the swimming scene. I assume you need to be on the Chloe path. Instead of checking on Imre, choose to go swimming with Chloe when she invites you. If you're doing well with her, she'll kiss the MC's cheek as she leaves at the end.

I believe her preferred trait is Popular. In this latest version, for example, there's even a notification right before you talk with Chloe in the bathroom that the character's behavior (which ends up being Chloe) has been modified if your trait is Popular. The notification doesn't always mean that's the character's trait, but given the conversation that follows I would guess it's what she likes most.

Keep in mind also that traits generally match characters' overall lives and/or personalities. In the case of Chloe, the bathroom talk clearly points to the fact that her position as head of the Chicks is very important to her. That doesn't mean that other traits (like Loyalty) are not important, but there is one they like above the other two. In Chloe's case, I would guess she values Popularity first, followed closely by Loyalty.

Last edited:

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
It's a dead body. The MC will have no choice but to kill Chris in response, which will open the way for Nora as a girlfriend....

Just kidding. I have no clue. Obviously it's something either shocking or impressive, though. Maybe it's a couple of hot girls to try to "seal the deal" with the MC. Maybe it's some really nice training equipment or awards or something that he wasn't able to see in other rooms. It was behind the door downstairs that was locked during free roam, so it's probably something important to the Wolves, I would assume.

I'm sure it's dependent on the eye of the beholder, TBH. I believe everyone does some degree of manipulation, even if subconsciously. Naturally we all are self-interested, so we will do things to try to bend outcomes to what we want, even if we're not aware of doing it. Maybe we word something a certain way or we leave out details we don't like, giving an incomplete picture / account of something that happened. I suppose the question would be more whether Chloe deliberately manipulated people or that she just didn't realize how others perceived her actions.

That's at the very beginning of the swimming scene. I assume you need to be on the Chloe path. Instead of checking on Imre, choose to go swimming with Chloe when she invites you. If you're doing well with her, she'll kiss the MC's cheek as she leaves at the end.

I believe her preferred trait is Popular. In this latest version, for example, there's even a notification right before you talk with Chloe in the bathroom that the character's behavior (which ends up being Chloe) has been modified if your trait is Popular. The notification doesn't always mean that's the character's trait, but given the conversation that follows I would guess it's what she likes most.

Keep in mind also that traits generally match characters' overall lives and/or personalities. In the case of Chloe, the bathroom talk clearly points to the fact that her position as head of the Chicks is very important to her. That doesn't mean that other traits (like Loyalty) are not important, but there is one they like above the other two. In Chloe's case, I would guess she values Popularity first, followed closely by Loyalty.
I get the kiss at the end of the pool scene but the hug scene is at the beginnig of the visiting chloe at the pool and i tried some different choises but i didn't get the hug scene.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I get the kiss at the end of the pool scene but the hug scene is at the beginnig of the visiting chloe at the pool and i tried some different choises but i didn't get the hug scene.
Yes, that's what I said ("That's at the very beginning of the swimming scene"); "that" refers to the hugging. The hug happens at the beginning. I don't know everything that might be required for that, but the time I saw that was when I was on Chloe's path and I had Popular as my primary trait. I don't remember all of the choices available with her throughout the game, but I do remember these:
  • I apologized when breaking up her conversation with Adam (at the Apes' party).
  • I teased her about the professor (while talking outside at the Apes' party).
  • I refused any relationship with Aubrey or Emily, other than friendship only.
  • I did not get drunk before talking with her at night, and I believed her apology.
  • I let her win at volleyball.
I'm not sure if that's helpful, but that's what I had on that particular path.

Reactions: Moffy

dodo24

May 28, 2017
I'm playing the game with no mods and am stuck at the part outside the gym where you need to text Penelope (i'm assuming for bowling?). I cannot find her number in my phone and am unable to scroll. I tried searching through this thread first but unless I missed something no one has found a fix. Is the only way to bypass this to not date penelope?

Reactions: YuNobi and xDaiLo

xDaiLo

Jun 11, 2020
I'm playing the game with no mods and am stuck at the part outside the gym where you need to text Penelope (i'm assuming for bowling?). I cannot find her number in my phone and am unable to scroll. I tried searching through this thread first but unless I missed something no one has found a fix. Is the only way to bypass this to not date penelope?
Having the same problem, can't advance the game. Probably gonna have to restart the game where I don't ask her to go bowling

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So far it's between Penelope and Penelope that I like.

Not a typo, I said he same girl twice. Having a hard time finding something to like about the others.

I liked his ex for about a minute until some other guy is asking to get in her panties, figured it's going to be something like that constantly with her and that's just too much work.

• Love
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
So far i'm a sucker for Nora.
With a minor interest in Riley (im bad at names) ?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I see many people are stuck on certain parts but no mention of how to proceed? Untitled.png Nothing happens when I click and no phone icon

smsanchez21

Nov 1, 2019
I've fixed the white border problem in the park scene with the dog. Just replace the scriptv06.rpy file in your game folder and run the game again. The file name should be "scriptv06.rpy", if your file name becomes something like "1000177_scriptv06.rpy" just remove the "1000177_" from the filename.

View attachment 978478
LOL this screenshot taken out of context is very misleading and also pretty funny

• Haha
Reactions: Lotex

smsanchez21

Nov 1, 2019
Oh boy...IMO Chloe is the most attractive girl of the characters we're introduced to in the current build, and its a shame too because after the conversation with Nora on the roof of the wolves house I'm convinced she really is just going to chew up MC and spit him out. My current rationale is simply why would Nora lie to MC? What would she get out of lying to MC? Every conversation we've had with her up till this point has been cold and she already has a boyfriend and she expresses no interest in getting together with MC. MC is a nobody at this point in time so its not like he has influence on getting Chloe dethroned from her position. Nora is also dating the leader of the wolves so its highly unlikely she is collaborating with the leader of the apes in an effort just to help him get back at Chloe. I wish I remembered everyone's names so this was a little more coherent. Please someone have a counter argument so I have a reason to continue pursuing a relationship with Chloe!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
dodo24, so this is the Penelope route, right? So doing everything possible you can with Penelope, I assume?
I see many people are stuck on certain parts but no mention of how to proceed? View attachment 981260 Nothing happens when I click and no phone icon
Is this an Amber-specific route, Tiffany (so pretty much ignoring almost everyone else), or does this happen on another girl's route?

I've not played either a Penelope-specific or an Amber-specific route in this game yet, but I already had them on my list of future routes to play through. I'm by no mean an expert with Ren'Py / Python but I do know some other programming languages. It's possible I might be able to figure out what's happening. I promise nothing, but I can try to look at the code, log files, and traceback file. (Also, this might take me some time; I'm going out of town for several days soon, so we'll see if I can get this done before then.)

badass

Jul 24, 2017

Hello everyone!

January has been an amazing month for College Kings and it's still just 11 days in , incredible!

Whilst 0.6 will release for the public on the 16th, I'm sure a lot of you have already played it, so let's talk about 0.7.

0.7 will be last update of Act I. The acts simply give me a way to better structure steam releases and form the story arc, but Patreon updates will keep coming on a monthly basis (+- a week or so). I'm really excited for 0.7 since most of you will get to decide between which frat to join!

Even though I did not set out to make the Apes a viable path initially, the unfolding of the story and the rapid growth of both the community but also the amount of people who help out on the game, has made me want to play into the game's biggest strength: Your choices having a meaningful impact.

You might have noticed that I said "most of you" as certain decisions in 0.6 have already blocked the Ape path. Those decisions were made by you and if you made them, you probably didn't wanna become an Ape in the first place.

0.7 will put an immense focus on the two very different pledging processes as well as your relationships with different girls. Furthermore, Thursday is coming up, which is where the costumed history lecture (which was set up almost 3 months ago) is finally happening! I hope you chose a costume you're happy with.

The final big event of 0.7 is homecoming! Rent a suit, ask your favorite girl and take her to the dance. Or get rejected cause you were seen kissing another girl....

Every girl will react differently based on their personality and your actions, so make sure you make choices that you're happy with, or suffer the consequences.

I hope you're as excited for 0.7 as I am!

Thank you for all of your support,

Steve

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes