baravykas1001

Aug 17, 2018
Hey guys,
Does anyone figure out how to trigger these scenes? Or is it "cut content" from previous builds?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. Julia I remember that: MC just imagine at the beginning of the game.
Yes, the scene was at the beginning of the game when you arrive at college. However, I don't think the scene triggers in the current version, whether intentionally or not.

Last edited:

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
I opened the phone for your game as well and saved it again (see attached). Don't forget to rename the save to the slot you want.
i used your save file but it's the same, i have no new message in the phone, and so i can't continue the game,

I think that I should receive a message from Evelyn but nothing appears, neither from her nor anyone else

YuNobi

Jun 9, 2020
Here is my unofficial android port:

edit:
There is no scroll bar in the message option in college king , :FacePalm: so for now you can't send message to penelope, so use this save to avoid this problem and change your name by mod.
View attachment 972022
But where do I load the save file on the Android? I can't figure out where the apps' files are. I could do it if the JoiPlay version was working but that's also stuck at the phone prompt but after the kiss with Lauren.

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
But where do I load the save file on the Android? I can't figure out where the apps' files are. I could do it if the JoiPlay version was working but that's also stuck at the phone prompt but after the kiss with Lauren.
Android/data/college.ki.ngs.collectionsof18(package)/file/saves

YuNobi

Jun 9, 2020
Android/data/college.ki.ngs.collectionsof18(package)/file/saves
Stinking fucking Google and your Apple-lockdown-inspired Android 11 OS. No wonder I can't find the files, because Android 11 erases Read rights to User on Android/data, and it seems the only way to get there is to fully hack the phone :mad:

grunts_99

Apr 14, 2020
College Kings [v0.6.2] [Undergrad Steve] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 3.94 GB
Original MAC Size: 3.90 GB

Compressed PC Size: 452.5 MB MEGA
Compressed MAC Size: 415.6 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

guys can you add the compressed update version files...??

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Another route it's working now (last wolf party), only dating with Evelyn is not.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i used your save file but it's the same, i have no new message in the phone, and so i can't continue the game,

I think that I should receive a message from Evelyn but nothing appears, neither from her nor anyone else
I see the same problem as you when I try to continue with your save. I can click the phone (which shows a blue dot), and then I can click the messages icon in the upper left (which also shows a blue dot). However, after clicking to look at messages, I don't even see Evelyn listed in your contacts. If you reload an older save (preferably right after convincing Evelyn to go on a date with you), does her name appear in your list of contacts?

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
when i get to the wolf party and i will start free roam this error appears

after using the ignore key several times the story continues and I will talk to Josh and Kim and an new error appears again and this time even using the ignore key I stay in a loop and I cannot proceed with the story

this is my save at that time, if anyone can help I would appreciate it,

and I would like to mention that I started the game again from the beginning

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
when i get to the wolf party and i will start free roam this error appears

after using the ignore key several times the story continues and I will talk to Josh and Kim and an new error appears again and this time even using the ignore key I stay in a loop and I cannot proceed with the story

this is my save at that time, if anyone can help I would appreciate it,

and I would like to mention that I started the game again from the beginning
Error 1: you are not used the 0.6.3 walktrough mode, in the 0.6.5 game? I had a problem in that case.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes