-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Has anyone found a fix for this issue?
I've attached a save file where I have evelynnumber == True and yet, regardless of choosing to continue my jog alone (sending me to the label fu_b), I never see any option for texting or calling Evelyn. I'm not sure what is amiss, but as far as I can tell, I should be able to go on a date with Evelyn that night. Instead, as Thargor said in a previous post, I also end up with Aubrey's text in the evening.
As of v0.6.6, I still see this same problem. Because others have talked about it, clearly the MC can go on a date with Evelyn somehow, but I can't see what has gone wrong. I've attached my save file again, in case that's helpful.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Franco111

Jul 23, 2017
when i get to the wolf party and i will start free roam this error appears

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

after using the ignore key several times the story continues and I will talk to Josh and Kim and an new error appears again and this time even using the ignore key I stay in a loop and I cannot proceed with the story

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this is my save at that time, if anyone can help I would appreciate it,

and I would like to mention that I started the game again from the beginning
Hallo sabinonet.

I had the same error. I played with the mod 0.66. Without the MOD it works fine. I think ther is a bug inside the MOD.

EPrometheus

May 30, 2020
Frustrating. I'm going to have to re-play it all over again, it really bothered me, why don't I remember the choices I made ... After all, was it really necessary to change the save load system?

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
Frustrating. I'm going to have to re-play it all over again, it really bothered me, why don't I remember the choices I made ... After all, was it really necessary to change the save load system?
Unfortunately the way I made it from the first version wasn't very sustainable so I had to do it sooner rather than later. This is the only time saves won't be compatible from past versions though.

Reactions: EPrometheus
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes