Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I did eventually get path builder to work but I had to be careful with what path I built and was unable to closely replicate my save. I must have done too much of a weird combination of stuff. One of the problems is that I had a Confident status but that changed several times throughout my playthrough so, for example, Chloe was my girlfriend because I happened to be popular when I asked her (or something like that). And even though Lauren was mad at me that status changed back into friend after passing notes in class (maybe that was an intentional change?) and changed again to kissed later. Likewise, things with Aubrey were complicated because I banged her sister but I ended up going on a date with her anyway. I don't think that was supposed to happen.

So the path builder may be buggy but I got through a playthrough without exceptions, so it isn't totally broken. It does seem to need work, though.
Hmmm,how u got to bang her sister before the wedding? I saw her first time there and it didn't end up good for MC,lol.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Question and please dont spoil me i really beg you :

Is there any kiss / sex scene with nora until the Europe trip , maybe with different KTC's?

Please only answer me about that i really don t want to spoil myself u.u

луна

Aug 24, 2021

Is there any kiss / sex scene with nora until the Europe trip , maybe with different KTC's?

Sex scene no, kiss yes.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020

Not that I know. I guess I was wrong,lol.

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
I think that Chloe and Aubrey use the same character, but with different hair. I haven't tested this yet. Anyhow, the assets for Chloe are...

Chloe
~~~~~
Character: Aria HD for Genesis 8 -
Hair: WF Monica Hair -

I just started to look into the rest, I have seen the MC before, I just need to look him up again, and I have also seen Chris's character as well, I'll be downloading them in the near future as I want to render a scene with Chris getting the snot beaten out of him. ;)
Just wanted to say thanks for figuring that out! :D

• Love
Reactions: Night Hacker

луна

Aug 24, 2021
Wait maybe i questioned bad ( yeah no luck finding it haha)

What i meant is:

Aren't any kiss/ sex scenes with Nora until Before* the europe trip? Sorry !
There is one kiss only, that happens when the Wolves are testing the new pledges.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I seen Chris' character and hair before, so I went back and searched for him again. Here's what i found.

Chris assets.

Character asset: Silias 8 Pro Bundle ( )
Hair: Malik Hair for Genesis 8 and Genesis 3 Male(s) ( )

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
Thanks, but I must give proper credit to Prime17 for this info. I seen him post a nice render of Chloe so I asked him the assets he used and he was kind enough to let me know this this message.

This timing of his post was perfect as I had been thinking of looking for her assets the night before.
Either way I couldn't have figured it out without you so thanks again! If you figure any of the others out feel free to post :D

Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Either way I couldn't have figured it out without you so thanks again! If you figure any of the others out feel free to post :D
Sure. I have actually been spending the evening looking for some of the other characters. I also posted about Chris, I found him and his hair. I'll post some of the others I have figured out, or partially figured out...

Sebastian
~~~~~~~~~
Character: Hanler For Genesis 8 Male ( )

Lee (Asian teacher)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character: Lee 8 ( )

Charli (I am pretty sure the character below is him)
~~~~
Character: Miklos for Genesis 8 male - ( )

And as I have said before, I think Aubrey is the same character as Chloe, only with different hair. I just haven't found the hair yet.

Main Character
~~~~~~~~~~
Character: Lucas 8 ( )
(main character could also possibly be Teen Jaimie, but I think it is Lucus 8)

I think this is the same hair he has...
Hair: Morley Hair ( )

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
✅
See the girls like never before, with more romance and intimacy than any other update in College Kings history.

Really ?
Didn't feel this way looking at penelope's first scene , looks rough to me

And for MC and Lindsey's first time, feels lacking, could have been better

Reactions: Raziel_8
3.20 star(s) 183 Votes