May 17, 2022
I don't want to bring any fake or bad news, but the 3.1 update for CK2 that was initially planned for tomorrow might be delayed a bit more

UPDATE: Yep, it was just announced that this update will come in June (when exactly, it doesn't say)

Last edited:
Reactions: Night Hacker

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I may be missing something simple here but the signage has me confused: game named college kings 2, that's on update "act 1 part 3" with a link to season 1

Are there 2 separate actaul games or is 'season 1' still college kings 2 ?.......*ouch my brain*

I just need to know what to download to get all the content, any assistance would be madly appreciated !

May 17, 2022
I may be missing something simple here but the signage has me confused: game named college kings 2, that's on update "act 1 part 3" with a link to season 1

Are there 2 separate actaul games or is 'season 1' still college kings 2 ?.......*ouch my brain*

I just need to know what to download to get all the content, any assistance would be madly appreciated !
Yeah, there are 2 separate games. CK2 is basically 'season 2', while CK1 is 'season 1'

Reactions: Tunak23

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Hi, I'm new to College Kings. Just wanted to ask the differences between the Apes and the Wolfs? Like, are some girls frat exclusively? Interactions between other characters change depending on the frat you choose?

I don't mind spoilers so feel free to write them. Thanks.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Hi, I'm new to College Kings. Just wanted to ask the differences between the Apes and the Wolfs? Like, are some girls frat exclusively? Interactions between other characters change depending on the frat you choose?

I haven't played the Apes yet, but from what I seen, there seems to be one girl you need to be an Ape in order to get with her. I can't recall her name off hand.

Reactions: The Senior Perv

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
I haven't played the Apes yet, but from what I seen, there seems to be one girl you need to be an Ape in order to get with her. I can't recall her name off hand.
I see. So in the Apes frat you just get Samantha and others girls, like Nora, can't be romanced because they're with the Wolfs. Thanks buddy.

Reactions: Night Hacker

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

I don't want to spoil anything but I will tell you that it isn't a decision you should sweat much even though it is presented as being momentous. The large majority of the girls don't hold your frat decision in mind whatsoever. Samantha is previously mentioned as an Ape-only love interest because in the Wolf playthrough you only encounter her once or twice so you don't really feel like you are missing anything because she is a background character. Oddly enough, or perhaps appropriately enough, your frat choice has a larger impact on your relationships with the male characters. So pick the frat of the guys you like and punch the other ones in their stupid faces.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
I don't want to spoil anything but I will tell you that it isn't a decision you should sweat much even though it is presented as being momentous. The large majority of the girls don't hold your frat decision in mind whatsoever. Samantha is previously mentioned as an Ape-only love interest because in the Wolf playthrough you only encounter her once or twice so you don't really feel like you are missing anything because she is a background character. Oddly enough, or perhaps appropriately enough, your frat choice has a larger impact on your relationships with the male characters. So pick the frat of the guys you like and punch the other ones in their stupid faces.
Oh nice. Then it's only important to determine who will your allies and enemies be, and the girls relationships aren't much affected by the frat you choose. Thanks, buddy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tunak23

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Yeah, I am strongly considering changing to Apes after the scene with Chris assaulting Nora... gotta beat his butt sometime. :)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, I am strongly considering changing to Apes after the scene with Chris assaulting Nora... gotta beat his butt sometime. :)
Yes. My estimation of Chris did dip considerably during the trip to Europe. But does he beat out Grayson in the asshole department? I'm going to leave that question open. I will say having done both an Apes playthrough (focusing on Lauren) and a Wolves playthrough (focusing on everybody else) Grayson did start to grow on me after a while even as Chris didn't quite live up to his promise.

May 17, 2022
While I agree that Chris is starting to become another Grayson, there are other folks in the Wolves that were alright, so far (like Aaron, Marcus, Sebastian, Perry etc)

And it's only my guess, but it also seems that Imre is changing a bit. I mean, I wouldn't have thought that he would stand for loyalty in a relationship (or even date someone), given the fact that at first, he got laid out with several girls. But again, it's only my assumption

3.20 star(s) 183 Votes