raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
i need help regarding college kings 1. im on the ferry and i killed all saved charli for last. but icant end the game by talking to mr. lee, i just get the usual talk " i cant talk to game master" what to do?

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Scenes from the game...

View attachment 1831303
View attachment 1831305

It's worth going for Nora, there's some pretty nice scenes with her later on if you do.
Poor Nora... I suppose we have to play the "good friend" to make her fall in love with us and break up with Chris, right? Sounds like fun. Haven't seen much AVN where the protagonist acts as a friend with a girl that already has a boyfriend, and can later make her fall in love with him.

iksz

May 18, 2020
I am playing a completely loyal playthrough and I am at the point where i can make Chloe my girlfriend. Now I checked this thread and it's full of stuff that Chloe needs popular status (what is weird since following the multimod's instruction i had to select mostly boyfriend points with her which should be the opposite). Now my question is will i really miss out on stuff with her because of this later on or if she is already in dating status everything is allright? I am playing with the multimod and i don't know if that removed that requirement beforehand. Or these requirements were removed already from the original game and you just need a good enough releationship with LIs?
Also I don't know if I take her as girlfriend can i have fun with others without real consequencies? Or from now on i have to miss out on like 90% of the game bacause i am a goodboy? Which would make the game kind of boring from now on...
(Before anyone would think that I am stupid, in real life you can't just fuck around, but I am looking at it as this is a game first and foremost and I would like to see as much as possible from the story in one playthrough without being a hearthbraker. I have already declined Emily and Lauren and also kind of not supported Nora but do i need to decline everyone else too?)

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Poor Nora... I suppose we have to play the "good friend" to make her fall in love with us and break up with Chris, right? Sounds like fun. Haven't seen much AVN where the protagonist acts as a friend with a girl that already has a boyfriend, and can later make her fall in love with him.
She's definitely worth pursuing with some nice scenes later on....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for being friends with a girl who already has a boyfriend and causing her to fall in love with you... that describes my wife and I. She was engaged to someone else in fact and we were just friends. I never hit on her, we just got along and her fiance was a moron to be honest. Didn't have to do anything, he screwed things up all on his own. Once he left, she came after me; literally, showed up in my room I rented one day, stripped off her clothes and had sex cowboy style, just out of the blue. I should make a visual novel of our life, it would be interesting. ;)

Reactions: Zero141214

pet3rquill48

Aug 23, 2020
For those who are more tech savvy than myself, why does it take this dev significantly longer to make Mac updates and why are there no compressed versions?

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
For those who are more tech savvy than myself, why does it take this dev significantly longer to make Mac updates and why are there no compressed versions?
In my experience, compressed versions are often made by other people besides the dev, usually involving resaving the images with a higher compression and a format that is smaller like WEBP and videos as WEBM, also audio files are usually reduced in quality to save space.

MAC updates are pretty straightforward to make them, just a mouse click. It's only the Android versions that take more work to make, haven't done them myself, but I have put our MAC versions of a short VN story posted in here, just clicked to make a MAC version and it did, and I am on Windows (I can't test them, but others told me they worked fine).

townie

Oct 3, 2017
Can someone clarify something for me? Season 1 (v15.1.0) is supposed to end just before a fight with some guy that's attacking Riley, right? And from there you go on to S02? The game doesn't really make that clear.

Last edited:

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
uhm question.. is the college kings 1 game supposed to end with riley being attacked after i visited nora in cabin?

townie

Oct 3, 2017
uhm question.. is the college kings 1 game supposed to end with riley being attacked after i visited nora in cabin?
Yeah, asked the same thing above and ended up downloading it and checking it myself. In 2 you either load the save and start at that fight where Riley gets attacked or you play a redux version that lets you make all the choices and then starts up after the Euro trip.

Reactions: Tunak23

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
So i just installed The ck2 game, and even tho there is an option to load from a ck1 game it does not work, so i tried The Quick setup choosing from what i did in game 1, but The i start all The way back on airport with charli being there even tho i got him expelled, so he should not be there... Its a bit dissapointing it does not start from where The last game ended at least.

GiriGiri

Feb 9, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/gui.rpy", line 377, in script
    init python:
    init python:
  File "game/gui.rpy", line 381, in <module>
    @gui.variant
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'variant'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/Applications/CollegeKings.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "/Applications/CollegeKings.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 550, in main
    renpy.game.context().run(node)
    init python:
    init python:
  File "/Applications/CollegeKings.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/Applications/CollegeKings.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/gui.rpy", line 381, in <module>
    @gui.variant
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'variant'

Darwin-21.5.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
College Kings 2 3.0.16s (Act: 1) (SHA: 8dff62d0)
Tue May 31 15:12:38 2022
I downloaded the PC version and copied the 'game' folder to my existing Mac game. Then this showed up. Does anyone know how to start it on a Mac?

Gaspen_payne

Sep 12, 2021
No, cheating is not cuckolding or NTR. A cuckold is someone who either tolerates and watches their partner having sex with someone else (specifically a male). NTR is someone who is similar to a cuck that allows their spouse to fool around on them.

But it is not just cheating. Cheating is involved, but it is cheating with authorization from your partner. Cheating behind our partners back, without their approval is not NTR or cuckolding.

But it's difficult to get that point across to anyone. As soon as they see cheating, they start ranting about NTR. It's similar for certain, but NTR requires approval, as does cuckolding, just plain cheating without approval doesn't count as NTR. Period.
Actually Netorare is all those things you guys said, cheating, cheating with consent, cuckold, and also rape, blackmail, forced sex.
If you still don't believe me, 寝取られ or Netorare is literally translated Cuckold, it's just in Nihongo

• Angry
Reactions: Night Hacker
3.20 star(s) 183 Votes