Mournsoul

Jun 12, 2017
Hi there i downloaded all the windows versions and i have the same bug with the phone. I only could play without bugs the android version moded. Is it possible to make the phone allways visible? Thanks

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
When we look at the images of the game there are 2 scenes that I did not have: Riley who shows her breasts (true or dare game) and Julia sucks ass in front of her car. Scene implanted or not?

Mookey

Nov 13, 2017
When we look at the images of the game there are 2 scenes that I did not have: Riley who shows her breasts (true or dare game) and Julia sucks ass in front of her car. Scene implanted or not?
In the image folder? It could be scenes not yet implemented or you have to have a certain KCT. In addition to those, I also didn't see the teacher saying you have to do something "extra".

kov1974

Dec 9, 2018
I played this today, and really enjoyed it. reminds me of another game, but i won't say which.

The story is good and the graphics and fantastic.

I am looing forward to more updates.

AlexLee

Jun 28, 2018
It is one thing to have a crafted story that is directed in a specific direction. But when you have choices that should SPECIFICALLY PREVENT the ending (drinking water so you don't get drunk) and then have that ending be unavoidable, is called railroading the story. I'm going to tell my friend 3 times that I don't want to go and then go anyway because? Then I'm going to drink water instead of drinking so I won't get drunk... but get drunk because?

And there are no answers to those questions, because the Dev railroaded the story into one single path, and I've tried to avoid saying this but here it is:

Laziness.

It's lazy, that's all there is to it. If you can't write multiple paths based on choices, then stop having choices. I'm sorry, but it's true. You can't get away with saying that it was a scripted event when the choices should have made it preventable. What that means is that you have had choices since your first update, but when it came time to split the path of the story between screwing up with Chloe or not, you decided that everyone should and save yourself the time of having to write different paths.

And that's the failing.

If you can't be bothered to make at least two separate paths you should have:
A. Not let the people make choices
B. Dumped the idea for the event and wrote the story in a different direction.

That's all there is to it. This update was a failure of competence.
I gotta agree with you on this one. I see that the dev has already answered you, but I feel like this is something for the dev to take in consideration. I love the game, and because I love how you´ve made Chloe, it struck a nerve getting this unavoidable ending. But again, everything else is great. Keep it up UndergradSteve!

Reactions: UndergradSteve

mostlylurk

Nov 16, 2018
UndergradSteve

This game seems to have great potential, you're doing a lot of good work but I'll echo what others have said about the choices. In particular I strongly advise to use the next update to give the chance to avoid the situation you find yourself in this update. It might be tempting to just let it slide and improve for the next one, but i think the community as a whole would appreciate a lot if this doesn't get kicked to the future and gets fixed. It would show not only that you listen to feedback but that you actively do something to correct it, pretty sure a lot of people would rather have a longer wait/shorter update if it means getting another ending here.

While I understand that it's of course more work, I do think it is the kind of things that make or break a game. I don't think there is anything worse than being forced into a displeasant situation in the game for actions the MC makes that you can't avoid, as it goes agianst the fundamental perk of playing choice-based games. Drama in particular is a very hard thing to do without looking cheap and forced, and drama that the player could've avoided is never good

Don't feel like one route having less drama is a problem! Of course that unavoidable drama/tension can exist based on external circumstances (shit happends), but if a player takes a route that avoids "drama because you fucked up" don't take that as a problem, thats why we make those choices :)

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
College Kings [v0.4] [Undergrad Steve] (2.44 GB rar mac source)
273 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
61 MB 0.4 update patch only:
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
EDIT:
1.2 MB 0.41 update patch is attached (unrar into GAME/ and overwrite when asked)
If you can, please update to v0.4.1

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
UndergradSteve

This game seems to have great potential, you're doing a lot of good work but I'll echo what others have said about the choices. In particular I strongly advise to use the next update to give the chance to avoid the situation you find yourself in this update. It might be tempting to just let it slide and improve for the next one, but i think the community as a whole would appreciate a lot if this doesn't get kicked to the future and gets fixed. It would show not only that you listen to feedback but that you actively do something to correct it, pretty sure a lot of people would rather have a longer wait/shorter update if it means getting another ending here.

While I understand that it's of course more work, I do think it is the kind of things that make or break a game. I don't think there is anything worse than being forced into a displeasant situation in the game for actions the MC makes that you can't avoid, as it goes agianst the fundamental perk of playing choice-based games. Drama in particular is a very hard thing to do without looking cheap and forced, and drama that the player could've avoided is never good

Don't feel like one route having less drama is a problem! Of course that unavoidable drama/tension can exist based on external circumstances (shit happends), but if a player takes a route that avoids "drama because you fucked up" don't take that as a problem, thats why we make those choices :)

Hey there,

Thank you so much for all of the feedback. Additional options for Chloe and the Josh part will be added (including new routes). I make mistakes and I hope all of you guys give the game another chance when v0.5 comes out.

I've also changed a lot of little things of the past few versions for the next update so that the game feels more realistic and your choices matter more.

Please do continue giving me feedback, I love hearing all of your opinions even if they are negative.

All the best,

Undergrad Steve

mostlylurk

Nov 16, 2018
Hey there,

Thank you so much for all of the feedback. Additional options for Chloe and the Josh part will be added (including new routes). I make mistakes and I hope all of you guys give the game another chance when v0.5 comes out.

I've also changed a lot of little things of the past few versions for the next update so that the game feels more realistic and your choices matter more.

Please do continue giving me feedback, I love hearing all of your opinions even if they are negative.

All the best,

Undergrad Steve

Totally waiting for it, this game definitely has the potential to be among the best....now just waiting to be able to get water and not fuck up with Chloe ;)

PS: Oh, also, the gauged eyes thing...yeah that really doesn't make sense

Last edited:

Bylson

Mar 17, 2019
This game is great, not revolutionary but i sure do wanna be the fight king :DD The only thing bad thing is the the amount of content

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
Totally waiting for it, this game definitely has the potential to be among the best....now just waiting to be able to get water and not fuck up with Chloe ;)

PS: Oh, also, the gauged eyes thing...yeah that really doesn't make sense
Thank you! Yeah some of the past choices and scenarios will be different in the next update. What do you mean by the eye gouging?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE
3.20 star(s) 183 Votes