Tazmaze

Oct 30, 2019
You said you fixed the problem in the park on Tuesday, sadly that is not the case. Still repeats the same Should I help Imre? Should I stay hiding in the bushes like a creeper? question and no way to contact.. What's her name who wants to give you a rub and tug.

Reactions: FR95

patsfan70

Feb 20, 2019
hey guys. I'm trying to play on Android and i can't access the menu for some reason. I tried force stopping the app, resetting phone etc but it still doesn't go back to main menu.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020

Unlocked
Bonus Content Pack
Hey Patrons!
Over the last couple of days I've been putting together a little bonus content pack. Which includes some cool (imo) extra content for a handful of the characters in the game, which hopefully will reveal a little bit more about them and their personalities!
Let me know what you think and if you would like to see anything else added to this

Link: https://mega.nz/#P!AgGRyhadlgI85Ibf...pEeArrMe9ijJwU-zNHMRUPuOYZ4yyNSvpcMUUsvMj6LV0
Password: givemecontent

Best,
Undergrad Steve
link die already man, please fix

Reactions: pitruchio

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Mind if i ask what's the maledom content so far for this game?

So far I find the game pretty ok, some flaws here and there but its alright.

Brendan535

Apr 23, 2020
e
Who exactly are you to tell me how to communicate how I feel about a game on a public forum?

That post was from an entire month ago. You're not even looking at the same game today, because people like me commented about what we liked and what we didn't. Did you even notice that the developer asked me for further clarification and input the same day as my post and actually seemed to appreciate the feedback?
Bro it wasn't the feedback it was the way you typed it bro because agree with feedback you gave but just try to be more professional man. I have no hard feeling with bro just think about the developer as well.

• Angry
Reactions: loki266 and Cirdon

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
MC is skinny at the start to reflect the fact he is untrained and not a fighter then will become visibly stronger as he develops his talents as a fighter. This is his first 2 weeks of college :)
Thanks for the feedback
I was worried too seeing the mc being so Skinny i was thinking he would die for sure

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
You said you fixed the problem in the park on Tuesday, sadly that is not the case. Still repeats the same Should I help Imre? Should I stay hiding in the bushes like a creeper? question and no way to contact.. What's her name who wants to give you a rub and tug.
So you are still stuck in the loop at the end in version 0.5.2?

Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
1.png
This happens when I start the game. Used the compressed version 0.52.
EDIT: Applied the Walkthrough MOD+FIX but still get that error but now it allows me to ignore it and start playing.

3.20 star(s) 183 Votes