Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Any chance there will be a pdf Walkthrough.
I'm not a fan of mods, they usually end up messing up variables or something at some point in the game eventually.
As devs usually end up making small changes here and there to improve the game along the road.
The only mod i usually like are just gallery mods if the game does not already have a scene gallery.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
The KTC system is a mess given the amount of rail-roading.

You really need to sort that out either have those mean something so our characters can actually play differently or just remove that system as right now it doesn't serve a purpose.

It seems really dumb that there's just event chains that you can't do anything about regardless of your character choices.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I hope MC to develop some muscles after joining gym or something and also some masculinity on his cute girly face... :cool:
he is about to start a Testoterone and Trenbolone acetate protocol soon, lets hope he is about to start a clean bulk and grow a little

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
The KTC system is a mess given the amount of rail-roading.

You really need to sort that out either have those mean something so our characters can actually play differently or just remove that system as right now it doesn't serve a purpose.

It seems really dumb that there's just event chains that you can't do anything about regardless of your character choices.
Hi there, thanks for your feedback.
A few bugs have been fixed since this was posted including some KCT issues. Some event chains occur across all play throughs in order to progress the story line but there are many scenes that are not railroaded and you need certain relationships to be able to see them.

Your characters KCT will continue to influence your experience further into the game. After all it's not very long yet.

Best, Undergrad Steve.

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
Any chance there will be a pdf Walkthrough.
I'm not a fan of mods, they usually end up messing up variables or something at some point in the game eventually.
As devs usually end up making small changes here and there to improve the game along the road.
The only mod i usually like are just gallery mods if the game does not already have a scene gallery.
Hey, I'll look into it once I have more time.

Thanks for your suggestion.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I could've sworn i watched and liked this thread already. I might have refreshed too quickly a few weeks back. Anyway, I'm looking forward to checking this update out.

grunts_99

Apr 14, 2020
Aslo try to add a compressed link too..... Rest is Awesome looking from trailer only definitely gonna download this.....

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
College Kings [v0.5.3] Undergrad Steve

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.89 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.87 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 320 MB: (With Fix)
Compressed Size Mac: 303 MB: (With Fix)

Fix for the error when opening the game and the Gallery. (Just Copy the "game" folder from the fix to College Kings "game" folder and replace.)
Download: 20 KB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Aaron2589

Nov 22, 2019
Does this update end with talking to Amber? Or is something wrong i've tried reloading but keeps ending there all i know is i didn't finish 5.2 update and thought that ending would be that.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Does this update end with talking to Amber? Or is something wrong i've tried reloading but keeps ending there all i know is i didn't finish 5.2 update and thought that ending would be that.
It says it's bugfixes and stuff in the changelogs so if 5.0(5.2) ended there then yeah nothing new was added atleast for those up to date.

3.20 star(s) 183 Votes