• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Sep 3, 2020
Just bug fixes
(y) (y)
I always wanted a game like this with a good romance I love this game because of how a harem was not

forced down your throat and you don't have to cheat on anybody

don't misunderstand I may not like harem but I do like that a harem make other people happy

it'is just not for me and in this game I wasn't forced to cheat on anybody

in this game I im just a guy looking for love

do you know how long I was looking for a game like this

I don't mind if your future games have a harem

just as long as I keep having the freedom to play how I want more romantically

oh and can you tell me when is the next update

sorry if I talk too much

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
(y) (y)
I always wanted a game like this with a good romance I love this game because of how a harem was not

forced down your throat and you don't have to cheat on anybody

don't misunderstand I may not like harem but I do like that a harem make other people happy

it'is just not for me and in this game I wasn't forced to cheat on anybody

in this game I im just a guy looking for love

do you know how long I was looking for a game like this

I don't mind if your future games have a harem

just as long as I keep having the freedom to play how I want more romantically

oh and can you tell me when is the next update

sorry if I talk too much
Thank you, that means a lot!
The next update is coming out on the 12th for Patrons! :)

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
I don't know if I have already complimented the author, often when you start discussing theories and preferences you forget good manners. So I take this opportunity now to make them, or repeat them if I have already done so. Great work Dev. this game is a surprise with every update, I am very surprised by the quality of the writing.

Twist_19

Aug 19, 2019
This has become one of my favourite games, as such I would like to play the game viewing all the content with all the girls, is this possible in a single playthrough?

If not, will there be any written walkthroughs to what choices lock you out of future content and where it branches. For example, where you have to choose between Aubrey and Penelope, or Amber and Chloe, or where you choose to kiss Lauren infront of other girls. Do these have consequences all through the game or is it just a one-off choice between 2 scenes that dont lock you out of future scenes?

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Thank you, that means a lot!
The next update is coming out on the 12th for Patrons! :)
I have a question Dev, will you ever delve into Emily's betrayal, now I know many here will start ranting, but it's that I'm curious, Emily doesn't seem like a whore and there are a lot of questions about that evening, the answers might help me figure out what to do with she.
Most important, what level of betrayal are we talking about, a kiss? Or a sexual act?
Why was she at that party alone? Had she been drinking? Was she totally consenting or was she pushed to do so?
She says in the flashback that she felt lonely, so she already had MC problems?
Will you ever give answers to these questions or does the betrayal only serve to give the MC a past? Thanks in advance for an answer.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Wish mods would indicate in OP that a game is 64 bit only. Frustrating to only find out after downloading and extracting files.

Gmascia

Feb 12, 2020
I hope that the dev, despite having said that a 32bit exe creates some virus issues, in the meantime has also had the opportunity to solve the problem and he can distribute also a 32bit exe with the next expected update, as most devs are doing in recent times: I would be really grateful to him.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I hope that the dev, despite having said that a 32bit exe creates some virus issues, in the meantime has also had the opportunity to solve the problem and he can distribute also a 32bit exe with the next expected update, as most devs are doing in recent times: I would be really grateful to him.
It's Renpy, what could he be doing that is causing viruses in 32?

Gmascia

Feb 12, 2020
It's Renpy, what could he be doing that is causing viruses in 32?
So said the dev a few posts ago, in fact I could no longer use either update 6.5 or update 6.6, even if it seems they were simple bugfixes. I'm curious to see what Update 7.0 will look like: the story got so interesting that I was just thinking about supporting him on Patreon

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
So said the dev a few posts ago, in fact I could no longer use either update 6.5 or update 6.6, even if it seems they were simple bugfixes. I'm curious to see what Update 7.0 will look like: the story got so interesting that I was just thinking about supporting him on Patreon
Since Ren'py updated their compiling system and added a 32bit separate version it just flags up the 32bit content in every anti virus and I couldn't fix it so I just had to delete it all to stop it being flagged.

Reactions: loplop and Gmascia

Gmascia

Feb 12, 2020
Since Ren'py updated their compiling system and added a 32bit separate version it just flags up the 32bit content in every anti virus and I couldn't fix it so I just had to delete it all to stop it being flagged.
So the other devs are still using the outdated version of Renpy compiling, as most of them offer two distinct exes? Maybe it's a stupid question from a simple "VN devourer", only that for me it's a pity, because I had to transfer your game to a small Sony Vajo with Windows 10 64bit, but the rendering on such a small screen is not great.

abc23

Oct 23, 2018
Well done, the game is very promising.
At first, I was like "There you go, another college-themed game to go with the flow" but then I found an entertaining game with good mechanics and some fresh dialogues. I'm seriously thinking about supporting on Patreon.

Just one remark: the fighting system is interesting, but after a while it fails to detect the keys I input. Basically, it ignores whatever I type until I'm defeated. I know I can simulate a victory, but since I like the challenge and I'm aware of how much effort it takes to design a combat system like that, I really would like to enjoy the results of your admirable work.

Keep up the good work!

Reactions: UndergradSteve
3.20 star(s) 185 Votes