MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
Haha its obvious people will compared this game to BAD cuz they look similar at the beginning but anyway they are diffrent a lot.Story is only similar cuz of college and pledges,but it obvious you can't do every game with completely diffrent story right?Diffrent girls,diffrent main character,fighting is much harder as well.Waiting for more eagerly :D. UndergradSteve :)

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I guess you got my post wrong ... maybe because of my bad english ... :confused:
I like quality and I apreciate it ... what I wanted to say is that *.png is an picture format from 1996 and somewhat outdated ...
lossless *.jpg and *.webp are in quality almost the same ... Only a pro could see a differnce between them ingame ... but more important is the size difference between this formats ... is significant if not huge! I see it in sight of efficency.
My Company would fire me if I would be so unefficent and use an out of date file format instead an (quality wise same - (hint: lossless)) file format with much less space reguirement. I hope you and the other "facepalmers" can get my point of view better now ;)
Imo it makes it easier for the dev and the player/downloader to handle smaller game sizes ... in storing, upload and download.
It makes a huge difference to upload or download each update unnecessary huge files sizes - in time and effort - for both or even three ... the dev, the gamer and the compressor.
Dont you think too?
I get that some dev´s want to use layers in there games and *.png is a good format for that - but you can also use a converted *.webp picture to get the same without wasting storage space and up/download times.
A lot of other dev´s here doing this already and there games dont lack any quality ^^

And yes, you are right in therms of lesser good internet in my case (only 1,5MB/s which sucks enormously) but not in rigs (I have a 3 years old average system with enough SDD/HDD space) - my "complains" are all about efficency in space and time (and in some cases the "lazyness" or "dont careness" off some milkers ... erm ... games dev´s) ;)

hopefully this cleared up some of the missunderstandings here ^^
I think you got a good point, here. I don't think there's a bigger game, in size, then College Kings. Being smart(er) in what images to use would not only benefit the user, but also the developer. I wouldn't care, by the way, since I'm in no way limited by my machine or internet speed.

Reactions: PPLayer

Led

Jul 16, 2017
so Lauren is out from the harem path in this update?
It seems so. You can only keep her tagging along as long as you keep things from her. But she wants the MC all for herself. And you can only go to the schoolparty with her, if you're still dating her. That makes me think it's only her way or the highway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Haha its obvious people will compared this game to BAD cuz they look similar at the beginning but anyway they are diffrent a lot.Story is only similar cuz of college and pledges,but it obvious you can't do every game with completely diffrent story right?Diffrent girls,diffrent main character,fighting is much harder as well.Waiting for more eagerly :D. UndergradSteve :)
Tbh, I like College Kings even better. It's probably in the name of that other game you're referring to. Split up the name in two and you'll see what I mean. lol ;)

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
After seeing all these comments around Emily I think I'll wait for that issue to be clarified to download it. As some have commented, I do not want to take the game too advanced when I find out what happened and have to start over because the story takes a turn.

thousandsun

Dec 13, 2019
I have downloaded the Mac 0.7 version from NOPY, but it can't be opened and ran properly. Did anyone encounter the same problem?

Reactions: ata822

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
I'm facing this bug for last 2 updates... The phone always shows text notification from Julia n Aubrey, and ask me to reply the already sent message. These notifications never stop...

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
I have downloaded the Mac 0.7 version from NOPY, but it can't be opened and ran properly. Did anyone encounter the same problem?
yeah cant get it to work either, just says can not be opened.
there's always a problem if you download mac version in any game if it's not from mega and unzip it with the default archive utility. but i managed to work around it, i dont know if there's a more easy way but basically what i did is download the unarchiver and izip. first unzip with unarchiver, after that compress the game again then unzip it with izip. then you can play it, it always work in my end with mac if i download a game not using mega. hope that helps

CoffeeDrinker

May 7, 2018
I'm stuck on the scene that MC should probably reply something... but there's nothing to reply. After the scene with Autuum and the Dog. I tried not reply to Riley when she told MC about the photo and tried not reply on the photo itself to reply on this screen, but still stuck.

There's no error screen, too.

Compressed version.

View attachment 1035449
I'm also stuck here... Does anyone have any idea how to move past this screen? I'm currently running version 7.1, non-compressed. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: rfw4 and Lena Tran
D

Deleted member 682413

I'm also stuck here... Does anyone have any idea how to move past this screen? I'm currently running version 7.1, non-compressed. Thanks in advance.
Go to scene select at the bottom right and choose Wednesday. Don't know how much of the content it will skip but thats the only way out of it I guess.

Reactions: CoffeeDrinker

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So question because the game is unclear.
How many different paths are there?
And how many of the girls can you get at the same time?

I really don't feel like playing the game from start to finish for every single girl I'm interested in.
Partly due to time (but skip helps) but mainly due to the fact that I never overwrite a save so I can go back to any point in the story. and If i have to have a save path for each girl, shits going to get confusing as hell. lol.

3.20 star(s) 183 Votes