yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CollegeKings2-3.1.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Crusader of Romance

Niccolado

Mar 4, 2022
Hey, anyone know when the chapter remake is coming? I plan on doing a replay of CK but decided to hold on till the remake go live.

At the same time, anyone know when Steve comes with next update to Unscripted?

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
i too would like to know if anyone has any type of status update. i guess this game isnt as popular as some, making status info difficult to find

Niccolado

Mar 4, 2022
i too would like to know if anyone has any type of status update. i guess this game isnt as popular as some, making status info difficult to find
Not all games can be BaDIK. That said, I love this game just as much. It is just that where BaDIK have that red thread solidly running through the game CK is more fragmented and do not really have any red thread throughout the game. Coming to BaDIk and CK what I chose to play comes to mood really. When I want to a more "serious" play I play BaDIK. When I am ready for a chaotic romp full of sex and hormones (only) i pick CK. But love then I do both.

That is what I love too with the "new" AVG scene appearing over the last few years. Popular mabye in asia for ages, but never here in the west before now. But now this genere and single creator are threatning large game companies. Yes, different content etc. But for those just up for some serious fun they are up for good times now.

hoshin0119

Nov 24, 2021
As of the most recent Patreon update, They say they're still working hard on it.
and they say it's a lot of work, so the release may be delayed.

Reactions: chuck69

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
As of the most recent Patreon update, They say they're still working hard on it.
and they say it's a lot of work, so the release may be delayed.
game started out good but took a huge downturn in writing (my opinion only). my understanding is they brought in a new writer that screwed the pooch big time. seems they are struggling to recover. im really hoping they do. that being said, i appreciate the info

Reactions: Bloodguard

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know some people probably see this as just another harem bang fest.
But I think the game has way more depth than that.
I knew I was playing something different after the first 30 minutes
I really liked the writing early one Especially when the characters were in Europe

I still like what we have got in season 2
And I am really looking forward to the next episode and the update to the pool party episode.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
game started out good but took a huge downturn in writing (my opinion only). my understanding is they brought in a new writer that screwed the pooch big time. seems they are struggling to recover. im really hoping they do. that being said, i appreciate the info
I know some people probably see this as just another harem bang fest.
But I think the game has way more depth than that.
I knew I was playing something different after the first 30 minutes
I really liked the writing early one Especially when the characters were in Europe

I still like what we have got in season 2
And I am really looking forward to the next episode and the update to the pool party episode.
I think the writing in this game overall is leagues ahead of most other games. I guess I can see the later episodes had a slight change in style of dialogue, but for me it was still very passable.

The thing I love is that in CK, people just talk like regular everyday people, and that's such a rarity in games found on this site. Either you get the broken english translations or bombastic verbose expositions - there's not much writing in everyday vernacular/dialogue.

Reactions: Joshy92

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
to be honest, i think the idea of AVNs is awesome, and the base concepts that some devs come up with have potential for a lot of entertainment. but youre right, johhny. the majority are written in a way that makes them VERY tough reads. and i agree that the writing in this game was passable, but disagree that the style change in writing and the girls personality's was slight. just my opinion. i also think the devs can turn this around and have it be as good as it started out, i wish them success either way. after all, maybe there are more people that liked the changes they made? i agree with you joshy92, im very much looking forward to the next chapter. cheers!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think the writing in this game overall is leagues ahead of most other games. I guess I can see the later episodes had a slight change in style of dialogue, but for me it was still very passable.

The thing I love is that in CK, people just talk like regular everyday people, and that's such a rarity in games found on this site. Either you get the broken english translations or bombastic verbose expositions - there's not much writing in everyday vernacular/dialogue.
Yeah the writing is good
I really like scene where the mc consoles Nora in the hotel room after she has a fight with her boyfriend
That was really well written
Her whole storyline is great imo

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
College Kings [ACT 1 v1.3.17] [Undergrad Steve]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

Malmo_Bjorn

Jul 10, 2023
the constant "*laughs*" and "*chuckles*" after every single character's line was insufferable. even just seeing those words now triggers me. the new writer did away with that banal shit real quick and also gave the characters way more depth and individual personalities beyond being different looking cock sheaths.

Reactions: The Japanese
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes