NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Chloe, Aubrey, Nora and MC is my fav. Riley is nice but boring, force me to sit through a shit poetic show. Although I like other character like Lauren or Penelope personality. Their model is just too ugly and old.

Reactions: PipeLayer2000

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
I wish there was an overview of characters somewhere. This game throws so many characters at you, each with just a few interactions, that you easily lose track of who's who before you're asked to make decisions on how to proceed with them.

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
Chloe, Aubrey, Nora and MC is my fav. Riley is nice but boring, force me to sit through a shit poetic show. Although I like other character like Lauren or Penelope personality. Their model is just too ugly and old.
Nora is quite easily the most attractive IMO. I’m really gonna need Chris to fall for someone else.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
I wish there was an overview of characters somewhere. This game throws so many characters at you, each with just a few interactions, that you easily lose track of who's who before you're asked to make decisions on how to proceed with them.
I completely agree. A new APP on the phone to view/review the characters the MC has met. UndergradSteve, is this something you are thinking of adding?

truien

Mar 17, 2020
I had a really difficult time trying to download this game here on F95. That could be my own problem because I'm unwilling to continue to pay for a MEGA subscription for the marginally faster downloads that provides.

However, downloaded this on Steam the other day no probs, and it's been great so far. Great work UndergradSteve. College Kings will certainly go down as a classic "must play".

truien

Mar 17, 2020
Because people seem to think that just because this game has a college in it that its copying that game lol
I could see how the argument might be made that either of these titles might build on (and benefit from) the success of the other, but that wouldn't be possible if both weren't worth their salt. I'm sure we would agree though that anyone who's making an apples to apples comparison is being a bit reductionist. Besides, the "school setting" seems to be a very popular trope so you can't blame devs for creating titles that cater to what audiences want.

I'd even say that people who are making a direct comparison between the two must be judging by the cover art because once you dig in you find that these are indeed very different games.

That said, it's unfortunate that there isn't a forum dedicated to comparing and contrasting the two games. At least there's not any I know of. Since both titles are still in development, I feel that the devs could benefit from that end user feedback.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes