m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
I need to check Kiwii so there's no way I can squander this moment ,it's a dead end. Need to fix an error in the code or understand what leads to it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It looks like
kiwiiUsers[self.user]["profilePicture"]
can't find kiwiiUsers["Крис"].

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
No one answered my problem.
I downloaded the game version 12.0.2 and reached the scene of Rile's agreement with Mc To avenge that charli idiot and I downloaded Patch 12.1.1 but the same scene remained the finish line so far.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
It looks like
kiwiiUsers[self.user]["profilePicture"]
can't find kiwiiUsers["Крис"].
Hm... Something I didn't notice "can't find kiwiiUsers["Крис"].". Do you want to say that the failure is due to different language versions and only passing from the very beginning will help here? There were no such problems before.

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thank you for sharing this update, best of luck to the dev!(y)
Love the game story and specially the girls. :love:
Keep up the good work . :p

• Angry
Reactions: thediaro

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Hm... Something I didn't notice "can't find kiwiiUsers["Крис"].". Do you want to say that the failure is due to different language versions and only passing from the very beginning will help here? There were no such problems before.
It was the line "KeyError" and then some unicode symbols; and the previous line - it's the actual line that generated the exception.

I don't think it's about languages; probably there is some bug in their phone functions. I seem to remember, I tried to set my phone profile name "Otto", but soon I discovered it was "MC". So I don't know how to correct the bug. It's only clear that the program tries to address that variable and there's no "dictionary entry" with that key. If I were you I might go barbaric and just try to comment out the parts of the code that cause the error. :p

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
silver_by,
as well, to change some variable you can use developer console, no need to re-play from start.
Add in "game" folder an .rpy file with contents like:
Code:
init 999 python:
    config.console = True
Then pressing Shift-O you could query and change variables.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
It was the line "KeyError" and then some unicode symbols; and the previous line - it's the actual line that generated the exception.

I don't think it's about languages; probably there is some bug in their phone functions. I seem to remember, I tried to set my phone profile name "Otto", but soon I discovered it was "MC". So I don't know how to correct the bug. It's only clear that the program tries to address that variable and there's no "dictionary entry" with that key. If I were you I might go barbaric and just try to comment out the parts of the code that cause the error. :p
I have heard a lot about bugs with the phone and now I have encountered something similar myself. But I don't understand what you mean by the words "try to comment out the parts of the code". Sorry, maybe it's a language barrier.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
I've figured it out it depends on how you treat Lauren in the previous Act's I managed to nail down the correct choices in my updated guide

[v12.0.2] Walkthrough "Bang Everyone" Guide (Updated)
What this guide achieves:
  • Friend's with benefits relationships with all the characters
  • Lauren will not be angry about you having sex with Aubrey
  • Emily will go with you to Europe
  • Easy murder mystery game guide
  • Unlock nearly every sex scene in one playthrough with guidance on multiple paths and where to save
i cant reply to penelope as on page 13
since she didnt message me.....and later i dont get the option to invite her to the dance.... its greyed out.... ???

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
I haven't played in a very long time since I haven't not seen Aubrey mentioned in the change log. Has there been any new content for her lately that has passed me unawares?

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
i cant reply to penelope as on page 13
since she didnt message me.....and later i dont get the option to invite her to the dance.... its greyed out.... ???
That's a mistake I've fixed it now, that refers to the Kiwi message Emily posts about you being back together. You click the reply on kiwi then respond by saying no we're not. Penelope has never been an option for me at homecoming and kinda a pointless choice anyway

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
I have heard a lot about bugs with the phone and now I have encountered something similar myself. But I don't understand what you mean by the words "try to comment out the parts of the code". Sorry, maybe it's a language barrier.
I mean search in those .rpy files for the lines of code which cause bugs, and turn off those lines by converting them to comments.

(To disable one or more lines of code from a program temporarily by enclosing them within a comment statement)

(в программировании - поставить знаки комментария в начале и конце секции кода или в начале каждой строки для блокировки их компиляции или интерпретации. Обычно этот приём используется при отладке программы)

Code:
 code()  # The part of line after "sharp" symbol
          # is a comment in Ren'Py / Python

"""
Another way to make comments
in Ren'Py / Python
is to put them into quotes
"""

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I've followed the walkthrough exactly, and Josh isn't where the walkthrough claims he is at. I see Riley & Chloe, but the walkthrough says to talk to Josh first, and he isn't there. So, from where it says Josh should be, I try all directions and he is nowhere, but Chloe and Riley are right around the corner.

EDIT: John also isn't in the utility room after killing Riley. Emily also isn't anywhere at all, so just skip those 3 people and you'll finish the game.
Not sure if they were supposed to be there then were omitted or if the walkthrough is just wrong, but regardless, hopefully this will save some frustrations. lol

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes