TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
I've looked low and high in this thread and others and im shocked for a game of this popularity there's been little to no notation on models/asset lists.

Im specifically trying to figure out penelope and nora.

I imagine they cant be that difficult to any seasoned daz user since this game is notorious for using stock assets with few custom morphs.
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-kings-ep-3-v3-1-8-undergrad-steve.63177/post-7892783
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-kings-ep-3-v3-1-8-undergrad-steve.63177/post-7905339
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-kings-ep-3-v3-1-8-undergrad-steve.63177/post-7905852
these are some nighthackers finds
i looked too if there are ck fanart but other then these i have not found much either

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yah, thank you for reply, unfortunately I had seen those posts before, still looking for Nora or Penelope.

To my eyes it almost looks like Penelope is the aria mesh combined with whatever skin texture nora uses - it's the right face shape, but the eyes are slightly bigger and less angled (much like nora vs chloe)

Last edited:

richiman

May 3, 2022
College Kings 2 [v3.1.12]:

Download:

Additional features:
Activates the Gallery Unlock/Lock button.
Activates replay mode for Episodes 2 and 3.
Activates Episode selection in Path Builder.
Activates scenes in the gallery for Episodes 2 and 3.
Activates DLCs (Episodes 2 and 3) after completing Episode 1.

3.1.12:
Fixed unknown text tag 'B'
Minor bug fixes

3.1.11:
Fixed messenger contacts pointing to the wrong NPC character
Fix Caleb and Peri fight
Enabled Lovense Modules

3.1.9:
Fixed AttributeError in fight attempting to access "profile_picture"
Cleaned up load_failed to improve save compatibility
Fixed incorrect Fight method used with Caleb and Perry

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
College Kings [Ep.3 v3.1.12] [Undergrad Steve]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
College Kings 2 [v3.1.12]:

Download: MEGA

Additional features:
Activates the Gallery Unlock/Lock button.
Activates replay mode for Episodes 2 and 3.
Activates Episode selection in Path Builder.
Activates scenes in the gallery for Episodes 2 and 3.
Activates DLCs (Episodes 2 and 3) after completing Episode 1.

3.1.12:
Fixed unknown text tag 'B'
Minor bug fixes

3.1.11:
Fixed messenger contacts pointing to the wrong NPC character
Fix Caleb and Peri fight
Enabled Lovense Modules

3.1.9:
Fixed AttributeError in fight attempting to access "profile_picture"
Cleaned up load_failed to improve save compatibility
Fixed incorrect Fight method used with Caleb and Perry
wait so is this just all bug fixes from 3.1.08? Meaning if we already had the steam api thingie installed there wont be much a difference?

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Yah, thank you for reply, unfortunately I had seen those posts before, still looking for Nora or Penelope.

To my eyes it almost looks like Penelope is the aria mesh combined with whatever skin texture nora uses - it's the right face shape, but the eyes are slightly bigger and less angled (much like nora vs chloe)
I think Nora (including hair even) may be the same as the boat captain's wife in Chasing Sunsets (her name eludes me at the moment)

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
err i want to try the game for the 1st time? is the compressed version of act1 still available and if it is can someone link it please. if it is possible ofc

richiman

May 3, 2022
wait so is this just all bug fixes from 3.1.08? Meaning if we already had the steam api thingie installed there wont be much a difference?
The official changes can be found in the Changelog. 3.1.12 includes bug fixes + Steam API Replacer. If you use 3.1.08 then you will not have these bug fixes from Changelog in the game.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CollegeKings2-3.1.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: StpdMggt

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I think Nora (including hair even) may be the same as the boat captain's wife in Chasing Sunsets (her name eludes me at the moment)
after fooling around in daz, im starting to think most of the girls are just variants of the aria model - I mean this looks pretty good to me, the eyes just need some work to make her look less like chloe and more like nora, right now it looks like both girls faces schmooshed together :LOL:

nora.jpg

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
after fooling around in daz, im starting to think most of the girls are just variants of the aria model - I mean this looks pretty good to me, the eyes just need some work to make her look less like chloe and more like nora, right now it looks like both girls faces schmooshed together :LOL:

View attachment 2760167
Yeah, that's the model for Penelope, and Chloe, and half the other girls in the game. Not much customization with the models or facial expressions in this game at all. Yes, Nora is in Chasing Sunsets, though they swear they did her first.
My real question is, why is the MCs PP so small? :unsure: Why do the girls seem so excited by a 5-inch penis? It's not even very thick either. Probably feels like banging a carrot. :devilish:

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Why do the girls seem so excited by a 5-inch penis? It's not even very thick either. Probably feels like banging a carrot.
It's a game. Maybe the Dev wanted to insert his own penis size. Hmm, well, girls use a bunch of stuff to get off (carrot, banana, markers, pens, toothbrushes, hairbrushes, dildos, vibraters etc) so, I am sure they don't mind too much.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bloodguard

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It's a game. Maybe the Dev wanted to insert his own penis size. Hmm, well, girls use a bunch of stuff to get off (carrot, banana, markers, pens, toothbrushes, hairbrushes, dildos, vibraters etc) so, I am sure they don't mind too much.
its also wayyyy easier to pose and animate a small pp without needing 100 adjustments.....so it could just be dev wanting efficiency over dat big cock sex time.

Yeah, that's the model for Penelope, and Chloe, and half the other girls in the game. Not much customization with the models or facial expressions in this game at all.
That's probably true and would make fanart much easier, but i swear some of the textures are different - a lot of the boobs have slight variations in the flesh.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
ts also wayyyy easier to pose and animate a small pp without needing 100 adjustments.....so it could just be dev wanting efficiency over dat big cock sex time.
That's interesting, cause DPC said the footlong in BaD was the standard size, so he took it so he wouldn't have to do a bunch of adjustments. Dev of Lewd Island said the same thing. Though the texture of the dick in that one looks like week old salami. ;)

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Usually, how long does it take for the dev to update his walkthrough? I've been waiting for it to play the last episode.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
**For Act 4 onwards I will only update this guide once an Act is complete due to bugs/glitches and the developers changing how you unlock scenes before an Act is even complete or changing decisions in updates. This makes any changes I make to the guide mid Act inaccurate and causes problems to everyone's playthroughs**

[v13.0.1] Walkthrough "Bang Everyone" Guide (Updated)
What this guide achieves:
  • Friend's with benefits relationships with all the characters
  • Lauren will not be angry about you having sex with Aubrey
  • Emily will go with you to Europe
  • Easy murder mystery game guide
  • Unlock nearly every sex scene in one playthrough with guidance on multiple paths and where to save
So, I followed this WT through Act 3, and was unable to unlock the sex scene with Chloe after chariot ride, even though I took her to Prom, have KCT Popular, and had her other scenes. The official WT also said I should have unlocked that scene.
Did they change a variable so that you have to be her boyfriend for this to unlock? That would suck. When I go for it, we just get a kiss then sad face Chloe saying she shouldn't have kissed me and crying herself to sleep. Pissed me off enough that I DL the gallery unlocker, but I'd like to unlock it naturally as well. Playing Steam version.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
So, I followed this WT through Act 3, and was unable to unlock the sex scene with Chloe after chariot ride, even though I took her to Prom, have KCT Popular, and had her other scenes. The official WT also said I should have unlocked that scene.
Did they change a variable so that you have to be her boyfriend for this to unlock? That would suck. When I go for it, we just get a kiss then sad face Chloe saying she shouldn't have kissed me and crying herself to sleep. Pissed me off enough that I DL the gallery unlocker, but I'd like to unlock it naturally as well. Playing Steam version.
I stopped making that guide two years ago cause fuck these developers :KEK:
They kept going back and changing already released episodes, decisions or variables... So I kept having to fix the guide instead of moving onto new releases. Also the buggy releases on top became too much of a pain in the ass.

I'm surprised they haven't just finished this game and moved on because the narrative has become such a mess with multiple writer changes throughout development.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This is .

View attachment 2761039

You have to do some tweaking with her head with morphs because it's a li'l big (like she was some variation of The Girl), but nothing that "Head Propagating Scale" can't solve.

B.T.W., do you know what Lauren is?
Thank you very much!

Unfortunately I don't know Laurens, I'll post it here if I figure it out, I'm also still looking for Penelope's - the hair is definitely the same as Chloe (G8F Monica Hair), but either the body or the texture is different, or she has heavily customized eyebrows and makeup; you cant get her look with the included Aria maps and LIEs.

At some point I'll aggregate all of these into an asset list post because I cant be the only one curious about all the characters.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes