Torpids

Feb 12, 2019
Is going to the arcade with Emily in the game? You text her saying you'll meet her in a few minutes and then it just cuts to morning?

D

Deleted member 3194223

Okay, just played through the game for the first time and I am too much of a friend and not interested enough in any of the girls. LOL that's literally the first time I didn't go for a cheap fuck... For some weird reason I had choice paralysis coupled with the fact I found Ms Rose to be the hottest and, of course, nothing happening there. Ah fuck, I guess I should just pick one of the girls to pursue.

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
Will the dev make an patch update version? downloading the entirety of the game every update is a pain.

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
I'm confused. Is V0.8.3 the final version with all the big fixes? I remember hearing about v0.8.4 at some point as well.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
I'm confused. Is V0.8.3 the final version with all the big fixes? I remember hearing about v0.8.4 at some point as well.
Yeah i don't know exactly for this but I played yesterday. So I downloaded here 0.8.3 but after I added Adan's wt mod then start then said 0.8.5 and i could play without any bug from my last save...

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Yeah i don't know exactly for this but I played yesterday. So I downloaded here 0.8.3 but after I added Adan's wt mod then start then said 0.8.5 and i could play without any bug from my last save...
Looks like v0.8.5 is the last one yet nowhere to be found but even it has some bugs from what i hear (something is really weird happening with this egame)... i actually still did not play this update and was waiting for it in hope it showed here soon but now i think i'll just skip this update and wait for v0.9 cuz i really don't want to mess up may save paths since i already got 3 of them unless its needed so at that point might as well start a new save path lol

Reactions: Madridfan

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
For what its worth, I just played the 8.3 build and only encountered one super minor bug that was only just barely an inconvenience.

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Excited about the Apes route liked the introduction of the leader and the poor guy with the intoxicated little sister,thankful for the choice of joining other fraternity as the Wolfs really were uninteresting to me,also eager to know the dirty businesses the fraternity head is involved with and as the leadership is far less demanding since the joining the MC has the perfect opportunity to shape the institution the way you want like the way you shock the sister guy when you actually want to help them with his family problems,I hope cool decisions can be made even on the TM fraternity about being asshole or a cool dude that is there if you need him.

Also that guy Indren was quite annoying from the first interaction to the last glad that he was ignored after joining the rival fraternity.

Keeping up with as many girls at the same time as it is possible but Chloe really is the hottest one out there followed by Audrey,Riley,Lindsay(even if we interacted little with her for the time being) and Emily of course.
Lauren and Nora are quite cute so they don't fall behind by much.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Nope. The newest is 0.8.5 and is suppose to be the bug-free version. There might be a hotfix if there is anything more to fix but most likely 0.9.0 is the next release. But since they have stopped with public releases we wont get them for free anymore (since they now also sell the game on steam) unless a subscriber decided to share a version.

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
Nope. The newest is 0.8.5 and is suppose to be the bug-free version. There might be a hotfix if there is anything more to fix but most likely 0.9.0 is the next release. But since they have stopped with public releases we wont get them for free anymore (since they now also sell the game on steam) unless a subscriber decided to share a version.
To be fair, something similar happened with the game that shall not be named. However, I still see subscribers posting. Wonder if we'll be lucky enough to find one here.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes