Krabgee

Feb 5, 2019
To be fair, something similar happened with the game that shall not be named. However, I still see subscribers posting. Wonder if we'll be lucky enough to find one here.
I don't think whoever shared the version here even downloaded 0.8.5... version 0.8.3 has only 1 bug and it's not even a big one.

C00m3rZ00m3r

Oct 12, 2020
Having an issue with the game, every time I try to fight lars in the new update, I get these errors:

raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/v08/Scene 28/fight images/larsjabend.jpg'.

I can't find the image that the game is talking about, does anyone know of a solution?

Edit: I've also just looked in the images folder and the "larsjabend" is there.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Ha. I had the apposite reaction. Finding out she is no different from Aubrey broke my MC's digital heart.
I wouldn't go that far. Willing to set up a threesome when her boyfriend all but explicitly says he wants one is different than wanting to bang all the time without strings.

Reactions: botc76

decker434

May 15, 2019
I wouldn't go that far. Willing to set up a threesome when her boyfriend all but explicitly says he wants one is different than wanting to bang all the time without strings.
Maybe choices affect the context. For me I asked Riley to Homecoming. She turned me down so I go alone. Aubrey tells me Riley is almost as wild as she is. Now they as hinting at a three way and I have not so much as kissed Riley yet.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Maybe choices affect the context. For me I asked Riley to Homecoming. She turned me down so I go alone. Aubrey tells me Riley is almost as wild as she is. Now they as hinting at a three way and I have not so much as kissed Riley yet.
Ahhhh. Okay, yeah, I see how that changes things. I've only the single playthrough so far. And my MC is banging Aubrey on the side, and went after Riley(and Chloe, but dropped her after Nora's talk) and took her to the prom.

Didn't realize that was a thing anyways.

Reactions: decker434
D

Deleted member 3194223

Ahhhh. Okay, yeah, I see how that changes things. I've only the single playthrough so far. And my MC is banging Aubrey on the side, and went after Riley(and Chloe, but dropped her after Nora's talk) and took her to the prom.

Didn't realize that was a thing anyways.
Yeah, asked Aubrey to the prom but she rejected me so I asked Riley. Riley said yes but I’d never had sex with her until that night. I don’t recall any mention of a threesome and now that Aubrey rejected me I’m done with her. So different results but weird to get a threesome offer if someone is rejecting the MC.

Reactions: decker434

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Yeah, asked Aubrey to the prom but she rejected me so I asked Riley. Riley said yes but I’d never had sex with her until that night. I don’t recall any mention of a threesome and now that Aubrey rejected me I’m done with her. So different results but weird to get a threesome offer if someone is rejecting the MC.
I asked Aubrey to out of curiousity and just save scummed out of that decision. If I remember correctly, she doesn't reject the MC. She rejects going to the prom. She just wants to keep their relationship on the down low. A secret fuck buddy.

So if you've been banging her, I assume the game is still treating your bang-bros relationship as active. Which might be why you still get the threesome bit.

Or maybe they're just skank ass skanks. :unsure:

D

Deleted member 3194223

I asked Aubrey to out of curiousity and just save scummed out of that decision. If I remember correctly, she doesn't reject the MC. She rejects going to the prom. She just wants to keep their relationship on the down low. A secret fuck buddy.

So if you've been banging her, I assume the game is still treating your bang-bros relationship as active. Which might be why you still get the threesome bit.

Or maybe they're just skank ass skanks. :unsure:
Yeah, I thought we were fuck-buddy’s that could become more but she’s not into that so I hope I can stop fucking her and take my magical dick of lady fulfillment +4 somewhere else. Hope I can also reject a threesome involving her too. She’s locked out in the “no dicking” cold now.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Yeah, I thought we were fuck-buddy’s that could become more but she’s not into that so I hope I can stop fucking her and take my magical dick of lady fulfillment +4 somewhere else. Hope I can also reject a threesome involving her too. She’s locked out in the “no dicking” cold now.
Who're you going after, then? That leaves you with Drama Queen Chloe, Hackers-but-not-hot-like-Angelina Penelope, Vanilla Lauren, Cheating Emily, and Coked Out Amber. :unsure: :unsure:

D

Deleted member 3194223

Who're you going after, then? That leaves you with Drama Queen Chloe, Hackers-but-not-hot-like-Angelina Penelope, Vanilla Lauren, Cheating Emily, and Coked Out Amber. :unsure: :unsure:
I liked Penelope, Ms Rose (though I doubt that will happen), and Lauren but they were slow stories and so I went with the sluts. But I’m not going to stay with them if I can move on and go after a new chick. Maybe we will see some new surprise ladies? Or maybe Chloe will be a good choice as drama queens can be enthusiastic in bed.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I liked Penelope, Ms Rose (though I doubt that will happen), and Lauren but they were slow stories and so I went with the sluts. But I’m not going to stay with them if I can move on and go after a new chick. Maybe we will see some new surprise ladies? Or maybe Chloe will be a good choice as drama queens can be enthusiastic in bed.
Its a shame Nora isn't a LI. I'm hoping Nora ends up becoming one as the hints seem to being pointing towards.

D

Deleted member 3194223

Its a shame Nora isn't a LI. I'm hoping Nora ends up becoming one as the hints seem to being pointing towards.
Do you think we will actually have a whole trip to Europe? If so I could see Nora softening to the MC during the trip, perhaps with a bit of drunken fun.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Do you think we will actually have a whole trip to Europe? If so I could see Nora softening to the MC during the trip, perhaps with a bit of drunken fun.
I hope so. She already softens quite a bit if you talk to her at the Wolves event. Wouldn't be surprised if the trip is where one thing leads to another. I can already see that Chris isn't going to go because of some Wolves obligation and she's going to be pissed over it.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I feel like my biggest issue is the repeative notion of the tutorial pop ups. 'Yes, I am have in the game, please continue giving me the tutorial message that I SO BADLY need to have.'

Still waiting for the harem and threesome. And putting the crazy ex a few times over while asserting dominace through anal.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
anyone having issues with their phone messages in game or is it just me?
Just one. Where if I ignore a message when it pops up and proceed with the game, the next time I open the phone then close it, the game loops me back to when the message first popped up. Undoing all the progress made since that point.

Sojuwara

Apr 2, 2020
Just one. Where if I ignore a message when it pops up and proceed with the game, the next time I open the phone then close it, the game loops me back to when the message first popped up. Undoing all the progress made since that point.
This is what I've been getting, I tried deleting and reinstalling but no changes and my messages disappear sometimes :/

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes