Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Screenshot_20210430-162659.jpg

Screenshot_20210430-162645.jpg

Also would love to see more of this top tier girl,the one that gives you Lindsey's number cause truly her character model on my opinion is far better than some girls such as Autumn or even Riley,losing her to a single scene would be a pity guys.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She be the bored bimbo stool pidgeon of some obscure uninteresting suicide cult.
View attachment 1171165

View attachment 1171164

Also would love to see more of this top tier girl,the one that gives you Lindsey's number cause truly her character model on my opinion is far better than some girls such as Autumn or even Riley,losing her to a single scene would be a pity guys.
Do you not value your life ???

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
She be the bored bimbo stool pidgeon of some obscure uninteresting suicide cult.

Do you not value your life ???
I guess I do only got one matey.
Kinda overreacted up there my dude,if she is a bored bimbo then Autumn is a wild boar disguising herself as a woman,the lass looks better than part of the cast that is undeniable.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just get outta there and continue.
help! i got stuck in there it keeps text to her over and over , is it bug ?
There are alternate paths sometimes, that is why MC could respond to more than one text,
but only 1 or 2 of them will actually progress your game.

vader667

Feb 29, 2020
nice update so far :)

however, game hangs a bit after a fight & a scene with emily;
being in his own room again after that, text says " I should reply to Lindsey" .. and there I can't do zip.
she's not even in the phone.

any idea?

Last edited:

dkitten

Oct 2, 2020
Game was really awesome when first released... Then it started to get less interesting with all the glitches and lack of sex scenes with hot girls like Chloe, Penelope, Nora.. etc And now story feels just dragging so long and don't even know what's going on. -_- Also sex scenes are way too short and doesn't even turn me on. Btw, what's with bunch of add note, typo report buttons and file names in the UI? It just makes me laugh.

Reactions: Jack Wayn

Cernunnos5000

Feb 14, 2020
help! i got stuck in there it keeps text to her over and over , is it bug ?
Yep, got the same bug, no way around it. If you try to exit the phone, the conversation is reset but with Riley as dialogue partner. Endless loop from there on.

Edit:
activate the cheat "Riley Rs"
what does that mean, how do you do that?

Edit2: Found the quickfix in post #2637 and it unstuck the game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-kings-v9-1-1-undergrad-steve.63177/page-132#post-5642794

Last edited:

LeonHart_

Aug 30, 2019
Someone knows the song that plays in the scene were Aubrey and Riley are buying the glasses?

Sorry for the english (I used the google translator)

Reactions: Tunak23

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Could you also do something about Aubrey man, I really hate seeing her banging other guys or the idea of her being everyones bitch .
Sorry but I am fine with that because Aubrey when she was banging Adam
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and besides there is the option to beat the shit out of Adam (Though I wished that the reason of the fight is because Adam got jealous)

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Bit curious how Nora went from hating the MC's guts in my Chloe playthrough to being chummy with him in regards to the Europe trip. Seriously wishing the mod still had the 'do all options' cause having four saves blows.

badass

Jul 24, 2017

Hey everyone!

We've gotten a lot of feedback for 0.9 and while the release was relatively smooth and the renders were great, the story was just... lacking. It felt like a filler update and there's multiple reasons why.

The biggest reason is that I personally had very little to do with creating the story of 0.9. Managing a team of so many people is so much work and I honestly thought that if I give up the crazy amount of hours that creating the plot can take and have a team of people work on it without me, I would be able to help the game more elsewhere. I was wrong.

We had multiple different teams work on the 0.9 plot, the overview of what was actually going on was lost and the things that make College Kings what it is were forgotten in the process.
The team who worked on plot are really talented people, but how are they supposed to know the ins and outs of the game that I've been building for the last 8 months, mostly by myself?

I'm sorry I made this mistake. I'm sorry I caused you guys to experience a story that was underwhelming and didn't have the CK spirit. And I will do whatever it takes to make sure that doesn't happen.

For 0.10 (Act 2) I was fully involved in the plot development. It may have taken some all nighters, but we now have a plot outline (a flowchart with all the different storybeats) that we're really fucking proud of. There's going to be lots of sex in exciting places. There's going to be lots of impactful decisions. There's going to be fucking MUD WRESTLING from hot girls. I mean come on guys, we're bring back the College Kings that you know and love, with all the improved art, without any major bugs and with fantastic music, made only for CK.

And hey, we're working on a launcher for quicker and simpler downloads, a voiced over sex scene demo so we're ready once we hit the goal and so much more stuff.

We make mistakes, well in this, I make mistakes. But we're coming back and we're coming back better than ever. I personally read every single feedback form entry. I will make sure that your problems get addressed. This includes the short length of some of the updates, we're trying to figure out how to increase gameplay time without losing quality or update frequency, granted that's a bigger challenge, but we'll get it done.

I thank all of you for bearing with us, for bearing with me, in particular. Even when we make mistakes. Your support is what makes the game possible.

We will do everything we can to get the next update to you in May and I will personally do everything in my power to make sure it's an absolute beast of an update.

Thank you.

Steve

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018

Hey everyone!

We've gotten a lot of feedback for 0.9 and while the release was relatively smooth and the renders were great, the story was just... lacking. It felt like a filler update and there's multiple reasons why.

The biggest reason is that I personally had very little to do with creating the story of 0.9. Managing a team of so many people is so much work and I honestly thought that if I give up the crazy amount of hours that creating the plot can take and have a team of people work on it without me, I would be able to help the game more elsewhere. I was wrong.

We had multiple different teams work on the 0.9 plot, the overview of what was actually going on was lost and the things that make College Kings what it is were forgotten in the process.
The team who worked on plot are really talented people, but how are they supposed to know the ins and outs of the game that I've been building for the last 8 months, mostly by myself?

I'm sorry I made this mistake. I'm sorry I caused you guys to experience a story that was underwhelming and didn't have the CK spirit. And I will do whatever it takes to make sure that doesn't happen.

For 0.10 (Act 2) I was fully involved in the plot development. It may have taken some all nighters, but we now have a plot outline (a flowchart with all the different storybeats) that we're really fucking proud of. There's going to be lots of sex in exciting places. There's going to be lots of impactful decisions. There's going to be fucking MUD WRESTLING from hot girls. I mean come on guys, we're bring back the College Kings that you know and love, with all the improved art, without any major bugs and with fantastic music, made only for CK.

And hey, we're working on a launcher for quicker and simpler downloads, a voiced over sex scene demo so we're ready once we hit the goal and so much more stuff.

We make mistakes, well in this, I make mistakes. But we're coming back and we're coming back better than ever. I personally read every single feedback form entry. I will make sure that your problems get addressed. This includes the short length of some of the updates, we're trying to figure out how to increase gameplay time without losing quality or update frequency, granted that's a bigger challenge, but we'll get it done.

I thank all of you for bearing with us, for bearing with me, in particular. Even when we make mistakes. Your support is what makes the game possible.

We will do everything we can to get the next update to you in May and I will personally do everything in my power to make sure it's an absolute beast of an update.

Thank you.

Steve
So basically to sum up...

Keep the money coming because just like the huge aftermath explanation post stated last time, and the time before that, and the time before that......**NEXT** UPDATE IS GOING TO BE FIRE BABY! SERIOUSLY GUYS TONS OF SEX THIS TIME WE SWEAR! NEW AND IMPROVED GAME DEVELPMENT! BUG SQUASHING GALORE!

:rolleyes:

Good game overall, when it's not crashing...but sweat jesus with the used car salesman marketing. If only even a small fraction of the more capable devs out there pushing out these games would think a little bigger and stray similarly away from cookie cutter come-home-to-screw-my-family formats...

Last edited:

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I don't know how they will manage to fix the bugs, and improve the writing while keeping the announced pace ...

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes