Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
What happened to that we were going to find out if Emily cheated on the MC again at the party in this latest update? We take it for granted that she just threw up and didn't want the MC to wait for her because she's a weird girl? There was some comment that Riley had to tell us something important but it must be that the story was misinterpreted.

Samrabhi

Sep 17, 2020
Here is my unofficial android port:

College Kings-v9.1.1( AdanGC's -walkthrough/cheat MOD)(apk+obb)
(If game keep crashing on your device , allow storage permission manually after installation)
Use a .zip extractor to extracting the zip file(Necessary instructions are given in the zip file.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For more ports you can reach me on
Don't you have a direct link to apk??

Reactions: Tunak23

Sevaroq

Jan 6, 2021
Is there "ntr" content in this game? Heard one of the LIs fucks some other dude. Is this before or during the MC's pursuit of said LI? Also, I heard the ex, Emily, is still going to cheat after giving her another chance or whatever?

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Is there "ntr" content in this game? Heard one of the LIs fucks some other dude. Is this before or during the MC's pursuit of said LI? Also, I heard the ex, Emily, is still going to cheat after giving her another chance or whatever?
The LI who fucks another guy, this happens before the MC gets to know her.

For Emily, we don't know what's going to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: Sevaroq and Casmyr

Eroc_419

Feb 5, 2021
What exactly are the kiwi posts supposed to be in the last update prior to the one about the fight? All I'm seeing are red squares...

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
hi i running into a gamebreking bug...after i helped Nora with giving flyer for the europe trip..when i go to my room to study and i must send text to ryley andanother girl...well i can close phone and the same text come up over and over...any tip?? i tried reloading and all , nothing worked..

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Ok finally decided to continue my main save path from v0.7.1 (actually had to use a save from v0.6.2 :KEK: ) only to find out that v0.9.1.1 still has major bugs (homecoming now has serious visual glitches when before it did not)... and one of them is game-breaking in v0.8 since you can't continue the story when you send a text to Lauren/Riley...

Anyway, decided to try and solve the error myself... and looks like it works, the next scene shows up.
So download the file "scene37.rpy" and place it in "game\v0.8" folder.
thanks i give it a try...but it change something in my choices?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Ok finally decided to continue my main save path from v0.7.1 (actually had to use a save from v0.6.2 :KEK: ) only to find out that v0.9.1.1 still has major bugs (homecoming now has serious visual glitches when before it did not)... and one of them is game-breaking in v0.8 since you can't continue the story when you send a text to Lauren/Riley...

Anyway, decided to try and solve the error myself... and looks like it works, the next scene shows up.
So download the file "scene37.rpy" and place it in "game\v0.8" folder.
worked , thanks my savior

• Hey there
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
it's normal that after i knock down the unknown guys and woolfs come tiot ell me see on kiwi, i only see red square instead of a picture?

Reactions: Eroc_419

Sevaroq

Jan 6, 2021
People are still whining about that Aubrey scene in the beginning of the game?

Also pretty generous of undergrad steve to gib away 20 copies of act 2 on steam
Is that the supposed ntr scene? I never played the game that's why I was asking. Was just hearing bits of info here and there and was wondering before I started playing.

Nishaven

Jul 16, 2017
So is there actually a scene where Chloe fucks Grayson? I saw it mentioned in page 133 but couldn't find anything more about it or the scene itself in the game.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Only 2 of the female characters will cheat. The ex girlfriend and the campus whore Aubrey. Simply avoid them, dont interact with them, dont try to romance them and you will have no problem.

Sevaroq

Jan 6, 2021
Only 2 of the female characters will cheat. The ex girlfriend and the campus whore Aubrey. Simply avoid them, dont interact with them, dont try to romance them and you will have no problem.
Oh, they will cheat? So it isn't before you hook up/reconnect with them. It's after. That sucks, but story is story.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Oh, they will cheat? So it isn't before you hook up/reconnect with them. It's after. That sucks, but story is story.
I have yet to play the game. Im going to support the dev when I save up and then play it.

Two months ago I asked about the NTR, cheating, sharing in the game and they told me that only ex girlfriend and Aubrey are the problem, but you can avoid them and not romance them, so there is no problem.

Actually this is what I asked 2 months ago :
" So hows the NTR in the game. Tag is missing but its there. From old comments people say that MC's GF cheats on him off screen. Is there more ntr other than this ? Can we avoid this ex-GF later ?

Also read that while you try to romance some of the love interests, they are fukinng other dudes ? Anyway to avoid this ?
Or at least do we have the option to avoid these love interests ? Like not get involved with them and pretend they dont exist ?
"

And this is the answer I got that conviced me to save up some cash and support the game :
" We already pressed the dev to tell the story of how and why was the MC's GF cheated on him but no more news about it so i guess it was rejected, so no NTR scene and yes she could be

Afaik its only Aubrey, because Aubrey is a college whore, when we first arrive at the dorm we see her banging other dude yes we could avoid her
"

This is not a harem game. You pick a girl and go for her. So just avoid all the girls that are whores or the girls that are in a relationship already.
Its good that its not a harem game, since you just pick 1 girl, you dont care what happens to the rest. You dont care who they fuck or what they do.

(the only fucked up thing will be if the dev forces us to watch scenes between the female characters and other dudes. But im hoping that there is an option to turn this off or avoid it somehow)

Reactions: Sevaroq
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes