UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
QTE aren't a good idea for a VN, better if you give the player the option to play it really easy or change it to something tactic like.
The point system for the girls can use a bit of help too, It's not that easy to get the right trait to get X girl. In my original run I got the kiss and the holding hands with Lauren, then I replayed to see other options and I fucked up things with a couple of girls. Maybe you can add a npcs roster with their bios and what traits they like.

Now, Penolope is another qt but :
Chloe > Penelope > Lauren - Redhead - Lauren sister >>>>>> Nora >>>>>>Aubrey >>Cheater

Thanks so much for your in depth feedback,
Love the idea of bios. I'll make the easy version a lot easier for the hotfix.

Reactions: Ragnar

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Hey, thank you for your feedback.
I'm not planning on doing hard NTR. However, I care about a realistic experience and your choices will have a strong impact on how much the girls like you, what they're willing to do and whether they want to stay with you.
after hearing that and seeing the "simulate" fight that makes the mc auto lost I'm done with this game.
Good luck with it.

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
Respectfully it's your game, you can do absolutely anything you like though unfortunately for me if NTR Isn't (Avoidable) I'll have to pass... For me NTR is still NTR, good luck with all the hard work and development ahead though
Hey,

I'm not sure if misunderstand the term. It's very unlikely that girls will cheat on you (After the story has started), however breakups and rejections will be in the game.

I understand if dislike that and that's fair. Thank you for trying the game.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Stats system is kind of convoluted. Boyfriend, bro, troublemaker stats would be enough on their own. Adding 3 other stats that somehow influence each other just makes stuff overly complicated and confusing.

Cheating ex character route is kind of weird. It seems if you wanna have a chance with her you need to be good friends with her with some lovey dovey romance looming later on. It seems kind of meh. Make her grovel a bit or let mc play hard to get or something. Whats the point of creating character with cheating ex background only to have her route be vanilla lovey dovey stuff.

Lauren is pretty cute. I saw someone mention her hidden sexual variables or something. Would be cool if she was lady in the streets freak in the sheets type of character. If wholesome girl who doesnt like fighting stuff would be more fun and kinky in bed compared to fighting club groupies it would be a nice subversion of expectations moment.

Kind of tired of dealing with guys already which is a bad sign this early in the game. Cameron, Grayson, Tom, Benjamin and others, even have to think of a way to cockblock Imre too... It makes things more realistic but also a huge drag to go through.:cautious:

Fighting mini game is a cancer really. But not a dealbreaker thanks to modders.

Overall a lot of meh stuff but also a lot of promising stuff. Would be checking out later updates.:cool:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It's a 50/50 chance to win or lose, but I'm going to add an auto win option.

Thank you for trying the game, I understand if you dislike it.
even if that gets fixed, you adding ntr even if is not "hard ntr" is enough for me to drop the game, I really hope you know what you are doing by adding that to a game that was already 50/50 when it comes to enjoy or hate the game since you already have 2 undesirable Lis... that will make it even worse with that fetish plaguing the game, you may want "realistic" but you are very much forgetting to make the game "Fun and enjoyable" in that selling point. (y)

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hey UndergradSteve, I guess you overlooked my question in yesterday's flood of comments, so I'm asking again:

I usually don't like American fraternity/sorority settings, but I like school/college settings in general.

Is this game for me? Do you have to join a frat or is there a "I'm not joining a frat, get all the girls my own way and don't miss out on the fun" route?

Sir Leon

May 16, 2020
With our lovely Mod, (thank you Sir Leon) I managed to get Lauren to agree to date due to my "loyalty" stat.

But with what you're saying, and what i'm seeing, it seems that from a player perspective, without knowing what girls need what points we are all just kinda blind, fumbling and sorta "Hoping" we've collected the right kinda points for the girls were interested in, No?

That seems like it could quickly become a nightmare.
Like with the final scene, If you choose Aubrey, you can easily get her to show you the last outfit, with Penelope though... it seemed no amount of "Troublemaker" points could get her to wear it for you. Tried with both Loyal and Confident traits as my main traits going in.
Hey thank you! I'm still learning to mod, will add a more specific WT mod and possibly a cheat mod too in the future.

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
Hey UndergradSteve, I guess you overlooked my question in yesterday's flood of comments, so I'm asking again:

I usually don't like American fraternity/sorority settings, but I like school/college settings in general.

Is this game for me? Do you have to join a frat or is there a "I'm not joining a frat, get all the girls my own way and don't miss out on the fun" route?
Sorry for the delayed response, must have missed it.

Joining the frat will be important to the story and therefore not optional. However, joining the frat does not mean that you have to be a classic frat bro. Quite the contrary: you will have be able to decide how you act and get along with the members of your frat and that make you anything from most popular guy in the frat to lone wolf that does his own thing.

Hope that response gives you some clarity as to whether you might want to try this game.

Reactions: mommysboiii

yooloo2

Jun 21, 2020
Same issue here

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 9995, in script
jump buyp2a
ScriptError: could not find label 'buyp2a'.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
even if that gets fixed, you adding ntr even if is not "hard ntr" is enough for me to drop the game, I really hope you know what you are doing by adding that to a game that was already 50/50 when it comes to enjoy or hate the game since you already have 2 undesirable Lis... that will make it even worse with that fetish plaguing the game, you may want "realistic" but you are very much forgetting to make the game "Fun and enjoyable" in that selling point. (y)
There is no NTR in the game.

Reactions: UndergradSteve

yooloo2

Jun 21, 2020
if you go with Penelope be4 you decide what to buy suddenly Aubrey ask you "are you ready to buy an outfit"
seems there is a wrong / missing like on the decicion tree.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes