Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Also apparently I need a to wait for the walkthrough mod and replay through part one...
I thought I was sure I was picking all the "boyfriend" choices but I got rejected by Lauren. Must of missed something.
Will wait and play it when the mod gets updated.

Another request to the Dev: just show which choices get you +1 Loyal, +1 Confident, or +1 Bro. With how heavily influenced the game is by these points and the fact that they lock you out of choices people will NEED to know where these points are so they can get their favorite girls.
Point in case. Instead of me enjoying your game, I'm forced to wait for a modder because I have no idea what collection of choices just closed off my favorite girl.
It's even more complicated than that...

There are three base stats: boyfriend, bro & troublemaker.

Then there are three derived stats: loyal, confident, popular.

I think it's actually the derived stats that are most important for the girls... Lauren wants someone who's loyal, and Aubrey wants, I believe, a confident MC.

With Lauren, there were also two Lauren specific points (Both are linked to troublemaker increases by the way! She may not be as vanilla as people are expecting!) which were necessary for her to accept the kiss.

• Red Heart
Reactions: UndergradSteve

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
It's even more complicated than that...

There are three base stats: boyfriend, bro & troublemaker.

Then there are three derived stats: loyal, confident, popular.

I think it's actually the derived stats that are most important for the girls... Lauren wants someone who's loyal, and Aubrey wants, I believe, a confident MC.

With Lauren, there were also two Lauren specific points (Both are linked to troublemaker increases by the way! She may not be as vanilla as people are expecting!) which were necessary for her to accept the kiss.
With our lovely Mod, (thank you Sir Leon) I managed to get Lauren to agree to date due to my "loyalty" stat.

But with what you're saying, and what i'm seeing, it seems that from a player perspective, without knowing what girls need what points we are all just kinda blind, fumbling and sorta "Hoping" we've collected the right kinda points for the girls were interested in, No?

That seems like it could quickly become a nightmare.
Like with the final scene, If you choose Aubrey, you can easily get her to show you the last outfit, with Penelope though... it seemed no amount of "Troublemaker" points could get her to wear it for you. Tried with both Loyal and Confident traits as my main traits going in.

Tazmaze

Oct 30, 2019
Why must everyone nag so much? This is a brand new game, so instead of being condescending and acting like you could do better (Which you can't). Try actually giving positive feedback to someone trying to bring you entertainment. Yes the fighting is a bit difficult even on easy, but I was able to beat Tom on both medium and easy. After a few minutes of fighting and rolling back to get the hang of it. So don't act like it's over complicated when it's not. Also did anyone stop to think that because it's the MC's first fight that it's not supposed to be easy?

I had no bugs or errors the .02 version. All I can say is, just waiting for more content and nice work.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
got this error wen i try to buy and outfit on the Penelope date

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9995, in script
    jump buyp2a
ScriptError: could not find label 'buyp2a'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump buyp2a
  File "C:\Users\tante\Desktop\CollegeKings-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\tante\Desktop\CollegeKings-0.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
College Kings 0.2
Sat Oct 17 02:08:16 2020

Reactions: UndergradSteve

kakariki

Jul 20, 2018
got this error wen i try to buy and outfit on the Penelope date

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump buyp2a

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump buyp2a
  File "C:\Users\tante\Desktop\CollegeKings-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\tante\Desktop\CollegeKings-0.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
College Kings 0.2
Sat Oct 17 02:08:16 2020
me too, same error with penelope

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Wow great game like the progress system but hope we are not forced to play the typical alpha male harem cheracter like all other games.I love too play a more beta cuck cheracter even if most people prefer the douchbag or haram cheracter.
Can somone explain why I got so many dislikes for that? I actually like critic but I really dont understand the hate?:unsure:

Apr 5, 2018
so you usally wanna play games where you can fuck around like a slut but if a girl does it its bad? seem fair lol
It's a game, mate. Having a variety of loyal women is a big sexual fantasy for a lot of men, even if it's not realistic by real life standards.

If you on the other hand prefer a "beta cuck" MC as you said above then there are games out there for that too. But don't expect that type of character to get laid if you want realism ;)

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes