darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
College Kings [v0.2] [Undergrad Steve] - Original Size: 1.36GB

Compressed version for PC (168MB): - -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So i'm still playing so i might have more issues as i progress but when Aubrey messages you the first time it begins with Hey [Name]
as if the code does not recognise the name of the MC
Edit 2: when you are at the costume shop with Penelope and decide to peek, the animations for being caught by Aubrey plays out during the viking clothing and the knight clothing. The cowboy clothing seems to show penelope proper
Edit 3: when penelope and MC have the knight costume on and you choose to flirt the text shows Aubrey is speaking during the "sure, I wanna try another outfit"
edit 4: when you go and buy a costume during the penelope scenes this error pops up and then rollback sends you back to the beginning of the costume shop with penelope
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 9984, in script
jump buyp1a
ScriptError: could not find label 'buyp1a'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump buyp1a
File "D:\XXXgames\CollegeKings-0.2-pc\CollegeKings-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\XXXgames\CollegeKings-0.2-pc\CollegeKings-0.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
College Kings 0.2
Fri Oct 16 16:20:09 2020
```

Last edited:

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
I was also getting hard crash on all three costume purchase options with Penelope. "ScriptError: could not find label 'buyp1a'." etc.
With Aubrey it worked without issue.

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
There's a couple of missing images in the clothing store (one with Aubrey and another with Penelope).

I wanted to see how the story ended with Penelope so I fixed mistyped labels when buying the costume. Unzip it to the game directory and replace the original script.rpy.
Hey there, will bring a hotfix in the next 24 hours.

Thank you so much for the quick fix.

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
So i'm still playing so i might have more issues as i progress but when Aubrey messages you the first time it begins with Hey [Name]
as if the code does not recognise the name of the MC
Edit 2: when you are at the costume shop with Penelope and decide to peek, the animations for being caught by Aubrey plays out during the viking clothing and the knight clothing. The cowboy clothing seems to show penelope proper
Edit 3: when penelope and MC have the knight costume on and you choose to flirt the text shows Aubrey is speaking during the "sure, I wanna try another outfit"
edit 4: when you go and buy a costume during the penelope scenes this error pops up and then rollback sends you back to the beginning of the costume shop with penelope
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
jump buyp1a

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump buyp1a
File "D:\XXXgames\CollegeKings-0.2-pc\CollegeKings-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\XXXgames\CollegeKings-0.2-pc\CollegeKings-0.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
College Kings 0.2
Fri Oct 16 16:20:09 2020
```

Thank you so much for finding all these bugs! I'll bring a hotfix in the next 24 hours.

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
I am not able to scroll on the phone, so I can't read what people message me.

As a side note, I do love the game so far!
Hey, thanks for your bug report.
How come you can't scroll? What device are you on? I can't seem to replicate the issue.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
Not sure if I understand the term love interest correctly, but she definitely plays a major role in the game.
I mean it's not that hard. Will you be able to date her or is she just like a fuck buddy kind of girl? If neither, she is not an LI. That's how I see it atleast.

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
I was also getting hard crash on all three costume purchase options with Penelope. "ScriptError: could not find label 'buyp1a'." etc.
With Aubrey it worked without issue.
Hey there, Sorry I didn't encounter these bugs during testing.

I will upload a hotfix in the next 24 hours.

Thank you for reporting this issue.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I usually don't like American fraternity/sorority settings, but I like school/college settings in general.

Is this game for me?
Is there a "I'm not joining a frat, get all the girls my own way and don't miss the fun" route?

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
There's a couple of missing images in the clothing store (one with Aubrey and another with Penelope).

I wanted to see how the story ended with Penelope so I fixed mistyped labels when buying the costume. Unzip it to the game directory and replace the original script.rpy.
Thanks for the upload.

I will upload a hotfix in the next 24 hours.
Very sorry about it.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes