Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
You are not alone there, she's sweet, has history with the MC and seems like a great match... except that big black cloud hanging over their head.
and shes smoking hot so if the dev could maybe just cut the cheating bit that would be great but i know its part of the story just a bit of a punch to the gut

• Love
Reactions: The ArcKnight

Zero919

May 2, 2017
858000_bannerimage1.jpg
OK seeing the banner of the main girls.... Aubrey on the left at the very beginning at the entrance to the MC room, us show her sex scene with some dude (I like her model ) but this immediately makes it a minus for her to be LI
ex gf cheated... well, you understand... :cautious: minus for her to be LI
Dev why is it so cruel on us from the beginning? :cry:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I don't think a Harem path fit here keeping in mind how UndergradeSteve wants to keep his game realistic more or less.
You can introduce threesomes and even orgies in a College setting but Harem is a different thing.

Reactions: mommysboiii

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
You got to love how people on this forum are insecure and butthurt with girls who have a sexlife. The usual "I think every girl MC looks at should fall in love and pledge her undying fidelity" gets really old.
I personnaly really enjoyed this so far, and I'm looking forward to where you bring this. Follow your vision is my advice.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Was really hoping that this would be a game for me but it seems it will not be. Right at the update 2, already have2LI sent to the garbage bin. A cheater that acts like nothing wrong happen and the other you already had see it having sex with other dude.
The trait system is confusing and not clear.
Fight mechanics cant talk because played on android.
After knowing there may be light ntr or whatever you call it, for the ones that dont like ntr, ntr is ntr no matter if its light or hard.
Trying to make it too realistic its a turn off to me, i play games to have fun and abstract from real life if i wanted the "headaches" i would not play games.
And what is the realism for you may not be the same for others.
Really like some of the girls renders and the setup of school and fighting, but puting together what i already listed above and some other minor things im not feeling the way the game is going.
Neverless wish you good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayonesa

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Not a big fan of "life in college" VNs ( too many, overdone), but this looks promising. It's very similar to BADIK ( tries too hard to "gimme me the feels"..but to me it feels forced), but I like it more. And character personality system is better than Good vs Bad ( for which you get points by refusing to chicken out).
One thing though: the points system is confusing, It's better to straight up highlight and give info on this.
After knowing there may be light ntr or whatever you call it, for the ones that dont like ntr, ntr is ntr no matter if its light or hard.
Not this again.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Oh, one more thing when it comes to Emily; I see you're holding back on revealing what went down with the cheating
Maybe it's better that way? If it's not going to play part in future plots (cheating again with same person or introducing that person to MC or whatever). Non specific mentions with purpose of leaving it for players imagination, so that everybody in their heads can have whatever scenario they want to have (was it boy or a girl, some kind of plant or animal or whatever).
Specifying any of genders will unquestionably ruin experience for chunk of players... so, pick your own poison and enjoy...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: The ArcKnight

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Not a big fan of "life in college" VNs ( too many, overdone), but this looks promising. It's very similar to BADIK ( tries too hard to "gimme me the feels"..but to me it feels forced), but I like it more. And character personality system is better than Good vs Bad ( for which you get points by refusing to chicken out).
One thing though: the points system is confusing, It's better to straight up highlight and give info on this.
Eh, I will take College fuckfest over returning home with landladies and roommates every day :BootyTime:

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
So I heard the dev plans for this to be harem... How? Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have all these bitches to myself but only way that could happen is if all these paths and choices only affect the dialogue and nothing more.
So as far as I understand harem, it's being able to seduce a lot of the girls and have sex with them at the same time (So more than say, a threesome).

I intend the mc to be as charming as your choices make him out to be. If you play your cards right there will definitely opportunities to make your wildest dreams come true. However, this will not be a simple, "no matter what I do everyone loves me" type of game.

If my definition of harem is wrong, please correct me and thanks for the input.

UndergradSteve

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
Was really hoping that this would be a game for me but it seems it will not be. Right at the update 2, already have2LI sent to the garbage bin. A cheater that acts like nothing wrong happen and the other you already had see it having sex with other dude.
The trait system is confusing and not clear.
Fight mechanics cant talk because played on android.
Trying to make it too realistic its a turn off to me, i play games to have fun and abstract from real life if i wanted the "headaches" i would not play games.
And what is the realism for you may not be the same for others.
Really like some of the girls renders and the setup of school and fighting, but puting together what i already listed above and some other minor things im not feeling the way the game is going.
Neverless wish you good luck.

Hey there,
thank you for your honest feedback, I really appreciate it.

I'll try to clear up the trait system a bit more. I understand that it can be confusing.

I understand if you dislike the realism approach that I chose and that's totally fine, I hope you find something that's better suited to your liking.

Take care,

- Undergrad Steve

Reactions: Silihdar34 (RF)

GMuns

Aug 13, 2020
So as far as I understand harem, it's being able to seduce a lot of the girls and have sex with them at the same time (So more than say, a threesome).

I intend the mc to be as charming as your choices make him out to be. If you play your cards right there will definitely opportunities to make your wildest dreams come true. However, this will not be a simple, "no matter what I do everyone loves me" type of game.

If my definition of harem is wrong, please correct me and thanks for the input.
Well for me is more like having multiple girls in a relationship with MC, anyways your game looks great keep it up!!

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
College Kings [v0.2.1] [Undergrad Steve] - Original Size: 1.36GB

Compressed version for PC (168MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
I found some incest/fakecest related images in image folder, so dis one planned to be that fetish included?

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes